Code of Conduct

Default Anyone purchased Tom Ford private blends from Fragrancenet?

Just wondering if anyone has purchased any Tom Ford private blends from fragrencenet and how was your experience? Been waiting and doing research before I pull the trigger on one. Just because some of the prices are just too good, around $100 below retail on 3.4oz bottles.

Default Re: Anyone purchased Tom Ford private blends from Fragrancenet?

I haven't ordered any of the private blends, but most of my collection has come from FN (including a Noir Anthracite tester) and I've never had any issues. I'd say go for it!
    "To 'give style' to one's character-- a great and rare art!" - Nietzsche

"I got my own style; you put my shoes on, you wouldn't last a mile" - Mac Dre

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by powerfultcp View Post
    some of the prices are just too good, around $100 below retail on 3.4oz bottles.
    FragranceNet is very legit. One of the major US online retailers. That said, they have sometimes stock management issues, or pricing errors. It happened to me once, I ordered a 100ml tester of Ombre Leather for...$70. It was too good to be true, and indeed, the day after I received the cancellation email saying they processed a refund.

So, FragNet sometimes disappoints, but no issues for me in terms of bad packaging/items that don't arrive/fake stuff.

User of Toilet Water

Just order direct from Tom Ford. Then you will have complete peace of mind (and a much lighter wallet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the frenchy View Post
    FragranceNet is very legit. One of the major US online retailers. That said, they have sometimes stock management issues, or pricing errors. It happened to me once, I ordered a 100ml tester of Ombre Leather for...$70. It was too good to be true, and indeed, the day after I received the cancellation email saying they processed a refund.

So, FragNet sometimes disappoints, but no issues for me in terms of bad packaging/items that don't arrive/fake stuff.
    They probably ran out, I ordered Ombre Leather tester for a similar price $66 and it was delivered to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tr88 View Post
    They probably ran out, I ordered Ombre Leather tester for a similar price $66 and it was delivered to me.
    Lucky you!

Banned

The general consensus around here is that FragranceNet is always safe and authentic. Shipping can sometimes be a hassle.

I say pull the trigger.

I have purchased quite a bit from FragranceNet with no issue when it comes to authenticity including a few Creeds... I have 100% had issues with them canceling orders though... including my order of the Ombre Leather Testers as well as a few DS Durga tester... I am still fighting with them (even though they have long canceled my order and refunded my money) on a bottle of Hindu Kush that I purchased for $48.. they canceled the order and made it out of stock.. then put it back up in stock a week later for double the price.... I will say though.. I also purchased a bottle of Bottega Veneta Quercia for $60 at the same time which they did ship me... they now have the bottle for sale for $148.04 including the 37% off coupon

Banned

Would like to add that you can get 37% off (the best deal available, I believe) with the code: GPYA37

More info here:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/463...u-Love-to-Hate