Code of Conduct

Default Aventus Cologne - Incredible longevity

Sixth time wearing Aventus cologne and I've gotta say, its performance is amazing

It lasts longer than my vintage and modern batches of aventus. I applied at 9am and can smell it at 7am the next morning.

Got 2 compliments on it already about 5 hours after applying. If this is how strong it is now, i'm afraid of how strong it'll be when it matures.

Btw initially I thought it smells like Allure homme sport and didn't like it much and now it smells different. I think people should continue trying it.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Aventus Cologne - Incredible longevity

I get very good performance from it also.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Junkie

Yes, I can say the same - it has amazing longevity and, what's important, it doesn't make me anosmic to it like regular Aventus

I received my sample of this today.

My first impression was that it's "ok". It's pleasant but I see no reason at all to own it if you already have Aventus.

It strikes me as mainly focusing on the pineapple part of Aventus and becoming rather linear after spraying it on. If you've ever smelled Nishane Hacivat you'll know what I'm talking about.

In a way, AC kind of reminds me of some of the Aventus clones I have smelled (most of which are also totally focused on the pineapple aspect).

The real question is which one someone should buy if they don't have Aventus OR Aventus Cologne yet. If someone's mainly all about the pineapple smell, the Cologne just might be what they're looking for.

It does seem to have good projection and longevity, so don't worry about it being named "Cologne".
    Basenotes sales: Tiffany for Men Concen, de Bachmakov, Atelier Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626