Code of Conduct

Default Dior Fahrenheit Edition Limitee (silver bottle) sells for how much?

I have a new in the box sealed silver bottle of Dior Fahrenheit (edition limitee) and am wondering how much these go for? It is 1.7 oz. canít find any information online! Thanks

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

Default Re: Dior Fahrenheit Edition Limitee (silver bottle) sells for how much?

Bottle is eye-carching. I wonder if this only came in the 50ml size. Have no idea what it could fetch.

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Well a current new 1.7oz bottle of Fahrenheit retails for $75. That same size bottle can be bought currently at Fragnet for $46.61.

The only real way to answer your question would be to put it on e-bay at just below the cost of a new bottle online, say $40 as the starting bid. Then wait and see what happens. Whatever price it gets bid up to will determine what the value is. Starting at $40 should be low enough to get some nibbles, and as long as it sells for more than $46.61, then you have sold it for more than a bottle goes for from a trusted online discounter.

I don't know if the formula was altered slightly for this release, but if I owned it, I would open it up and enjoy it. That's what fragrances are made for. To use and enjoy. I use and enjoy all of my fragrances, and see none of them as "investments" so to speak. Even the bottles that were very difficult for me to track down, I spray liberally...because why not?

Quote Originally Posted by painted_klown View Post
    Well a current new 1.7oz bottle of Fahrenheit retails for $75. That same size bottle can be bought currently at Fragnet for $46.61.

The only real way to answer your question would be to put it on e-bay at just below the cost of a new bottle online, say $40 as the starting bid. Then wait and see what happens. Whatever price it gets bid up to will determine what the value is. Starting at $40 should be low enough to get some nibbles, and as long as it sells for more than $46.61, then you have sold it for more than a bottle goes for from a trusted online discounter.

I don't know if the formula was altered slightly for this release, but if I owned it, I would open it up and enjoy it. That's what fragrances are made for. To use and enjoy. I use and enjoy all of my fragrances, and see none of them as "investments" so to speak. Even the bottles that were very difficult for me to track down, I spray liberally...because why not?

Agree with this, after all - it is only Fahrenheit.
    Currently wearing: Amber Absolute by Tom Ford

Wearing Perfume Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by Livylu View Post
    I have a new in the box sealed silver bottle of Dior Fahrenheit (edition limitee) and am wondering how much these go for? It is 1.7 oz. can’t find any information online! Thanks
    Can we get pictures of the box, especially the bottom?

Even the bottles that were very difficult for me to track down, I spray liberally...because why not?
    That sounds like a good end use for good juice.

Quote Originally Posted by MELVCMS01 View Post
    Agree with this, after all - it is only Fahrenheit.
    If it's early, and silver, that would be worth something.

My heart starts racing when the address in 30 Avenue Hoche (1988 to 1991-ish), which I'm fairly sure this isn't.

It would seem a likely possibility that selling it is the intention; but, curiosity can also---thank God---exist for its own sake. I'm sort of curious about the value and backstory of the silver bottle Fahrenheit.

"I'm sure there are things that you like that someone else here dislikes."
    papillo

Freed from BN Institution

When were these silver bottles produced?
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    When were these silver bottles produced?
    87-88 and 04-05 according to the other thread.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Livylu View Post
    How much did you pay for it? trying to find one. What do they usually go for?
    The only other post from the OP is this one I quoted from another thread about the silver Fahrenheit bottles.

Do you have this or are you looking for it OP? If you have it, my original answer still stands. If you're looking for it, then just go to the 'bay and start bidding I guess.

It’s a vintage bottle. Most of the older ones (not even in the silver bottle) are listed for 300 on eBay as of now