Code of Conduct

Default Pure perfume website legit?

Hello,

Has anyone heard or ordered from the website pure-perfume dot com? What was your experience?
    They seem to have good prices on niche brands (incl amouage, creed, mancera, etc.), including testers at an even lower price. They ship from Ukraine and offer free international shipping on orders above $80.

Kristof

Dependent

Default Re: Pure perfume website legit?

Someone asked this same question last year: Pure-perfume.com. Their prices do seem pretty good, but I always get nervous with eastern Europe sellers. Too far away if anything goes wrong and I can't afford to just write off any loss. I suppose if my CC company would step up, which I need to look into, it might be worth trying them out.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFrank75 View Post
    Someone asked this same question last year: Pure-perfume.com. Their prices do seem pretty good, but I always get nervous with eastern Europe sellers. Too far away if anything goes wrong and I can't afford to just write off any loss. I suppose if my CC company would step up, which I need to look into, it might be worth trying them out.
    Alright thanks bud. I did a search but that one didn’t come up, my bad. I might buy a cheap back up bottle to see if there’s a difference with the one I have. Doesn’t guarantee the more expensive brands are real ones though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't buy from them just yet, just keep your eyes open and keep doing your research, we got pretty good sites here on the states why waste money on the cologne in another part of the world , and who knows if the stuff is legit u know, I would stick to a company that has repeative positive reviews

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Drjones152 View Post
    I wouldn't buy from them just yet, just keep your eyes open and keep doing your research, we got pretty good sites here on the states why waste money on the cologne in another part of the world , and who knows if the stuff is legit u know, I would stick to a company that has repeative positive reviews
    This is pretty good advice, but there are plenty of legit sites based in Europe that have better prices. You have to watch out for the shipping since some are more expensive than others. It would be nice if someone started a thread that listed all known legit sites.

I totally agree with u, some one can shed some light on all legit sites, the shipping is ruff tho, it can get pricey, I don't care if takes awhile I mean frangracenet takes a lil while to get me but they are legit, fragranceX is a bit faster , but I trust fragnet better, I would like to know more websites from Europe and see what's it like, in matter fact I'm gonna start digging on pure perfume and see what I can find as in reviews

I went and saw the site Pure-Perfume.com, the prices was ok nothing better then other sites tho, so I went searching on for reviews, I only found one guy given a review just one, do make sense, I be quite honest , don't buy from them, and if u do decide to buy something , buy just a for a test package and see how that goes, like a bottle of cool water and that's it and see what happen, but I'm all set I'll stay with the ones I have..I thought the prices wasnt that great, Sauvage Dior goes 195$ for 200ml, ucan get that at 163$ on fragnet, I'm just saying dont buy it unless u hear from someone else and ur secure enuff to buy , I tried helping but there's nothing really on these guys

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Their prices do seem pretty good, but I always get nervous with eastern Europe sellers.
    Healthy skepticism.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

There are so many fakes coming from that corner of the world, it is simply not worth the risk.

This is pretty good advice, but there are plenty of legit sites based in Europe that have better prices. You have to watch out for the shipping since some are more expensive than others. It would be nice if someone started a thread that listed all known legit sites.
    I agree this would be a good initiative!