Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default The Perfumed Court

Placed an order for 4 samples 3ml. order processed and arrived within 5 days [based in Marietta GA.] Good packaging, each vial individually labeled.......... so far so good.
    Since I am a newbie, I am hopeful that they are not fakes hard to know isn't it?
    I ave not seen their name come up on forum was wondering if any comments / experience with The Perfumed Court.
    I think all is good............

Missing Oakmoss

Default Re: The Perfumed Court

They are pricey with uneven service, but absolutely legit.

Wearing Perfume Right Now

They're not fake. That business is legit, and has a bunch of stuff, but it's like a one-person shop, it seems, and can take a long time to ship samples.

Surrender to Chance and DecantShop, in my experience, have more normal shipping times. ThePerfumedCourt might have more to choose from.

Dependent

I've purchased samples from Luckyscent, DecantShop, My Perfume Samples, Perfume Samples & Decants and The Perfumed Court. Luckyscent is my least favorite place because of the tinny vials and the wand applicator. If I had a supply of good vials and sprayers this wouldn't matter, but I don't. The Perfumed Court had the best packaging with glass vials and a larger selection, but you pay for it.

Only 5 days to get to you? That's good to hear, as they have been notoriously slow for years now.

Hopefully, things are truly improving with TPC.
    Basenotes sales: Tiffany for Men Concen, de Bachmakov, Atelier Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Blog Entries

The ladies who run Surrender to Chance originally worked for/with The Perfumed Court, but split with them to form their own business. STC seem to get more attention around here, possibly because their shipping tends to be quicker, but TPC often stocks items that STC do not.

l have used both on many occasions, & although both are expensive, neither of them sell fakes, & the choice of decant sizes is excellent. Often this is the only way for me to try rare/hard to find fragrances, & l'm happy to recommend both.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Absolutely legit, as good as any other place to get samples!

Basenotes Plus

I have to throw in that when I was posted overseas, Perfumed Court was able to ship APO and packaged the samples in a way that took a beating along the way. I used them quite often for three years. I also liked I was able to get harder to find perfumes to sample.
    Something something....something....

I’ve been a customer of TPC for almost 10 years now. Never had a problem. The little coffee candies that used to accompany these packages added a nice personal touch IMO.
    ...too many among us die at thirty and are buried at eighty. - Robin Sharma
    Currently wearing: Kolonya by Rasei Fort