Code of Conduct

Default Help me identify this batch of Creed Spice and Wood

Is this a 2015 batch? And if so, how is the scent and performance on this compared to say...the 17 and 18 batches that i've tried?

All help would be appreciated
    Thanks

Default Re: Help me identify this batch of Creed Spice and Wood

Usually punching the batch code into Checkcosmetic.net works wonders. The only issue would be a Chanelesque one where every ~10 years batch codes repeat. But since Creed have been around since the 80's a difference in presentation would resolve that problem if it was applicable. If the code doesn't match on the site listed above or similar sites, you probably have a counterfeit.

Freed from BN Institution

From the image your batch code is C0215P01, which is February 2015. The 02 would be identification, 15 represents the year 2015 and P represents the month February.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Woto by Deviline

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by HauteParfumGourmand View Post
    If the code doesn't match on the site listed above or similar sites, you probably have a counterfeit.
    I would be very surprised if this specimen were not legit.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HBK View Post
    Is this a 2015 batch? And if so, how is the scent and performance on this compared to say...the 17 and 18 batches that i've tried?

All help would be appreciated
    Thanks

Not sure of the year, but I think this is the one that Frank Sinatra wore during his early career.
    Summer Rotation
    Acqua di Gio Profumo
    Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche
    Sel Marin
    Castile
    Mugler Cologne
    Allure Homme Sport Cologne

Perfume Reviews
    Sale Thread
    Swap Thread
    Wanted Thread

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    Not sure of the year, but I think this is the one that Frank Sinatra wore during his early career.
    Spice and Wood? The OP refers this as Spice & Wood. This was released in 2010 twelve years after he died. Are you thinking about another one Sinatra wore?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Freed from BN Institution

That would be ground breaking evidence for Creed's existence
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Woto by Deviline

Quote Originally Posted by HauteParfumGourmand View Post
    Usually punching the batch code into Checkcosmetic.net works wonders. The only issue would be a Chanelesque one where every ~10 years batch codes repeat. But since Creed have been around since the 80's a difference in presentation would resolve that problem if it was applicable. If the code doesn't match on the site listed above or similar sites, you probably have a counterfeit.
    Never heard of them, but i punched in the code there and it did say 2015 so thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    From the image your batch code is C0215P01, which is February 2015. The 02 would be identification, 15 represents the year 2015 and P represents the month February.
    That's good to know. I assumed it was 2015 judging by how Creed mark their batches, but then i read on an auction on ebay that was C0215Y01 or something and the seller said it was a new 2017 batch so i didn't know what to think.

I believe that's Bois du Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK View Post
    I believe that's Bois du Portugal.
    That's it!