Code of Conduct

Default Maison Francis Kurkdjian 6 samples instead of 4

https://www.franciskurkdjian.com/?lang=en

Maison Francis Kurkdjian now give 6 samples instead of 4 for €14. The option of two additional complimentary samples is included at the checkout, making it a fantastic offer.

Default Re: Maison Francis Kurkdjian 6 samples instead of 4

Thanks mate, this is really good value. I just placed an order. I do have a MFK counter nearby, but this will help me sample a few select fragrances in more detail.

Good way to sample APLS and CPLS which are only available direct from MFK.
    Currently wearing: Casbah by Robert Piguet

Quote Originally Posted by oudaddict View Post
    https://www.franciskurkdjian.com/?lang=en

Maison Francis Kurkdjian now give 6 samples instead of 4 for €14. The option of two additional complimentary samples is included at the checkout, making it a fantastic offer.
    Thanks for the information. That's a great deal. I don't know why more fragrance companies don't realize getting your samples out there brings you business.

Are they still sending out the €14 voucher after buying the samples, which can be used later to buy new bottles? If you spent €14 on the samples, you used to get it back via a code they sent you in email, which could then be used when you bought something on their site. In essence, this made the samples free. Doesn't get any better than free.
    Basenotes sales: Tiffany for Men Concen, de Bachmakov, Atelier Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider430 View Post
    Thanks for the information. That's a great deal. I don't know why more fragrance companies don't realize getting your samples out there brings you business.
    I quite agree. If the scent is especially hard to find it’s bonkers to not offer a sampling service of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    I quite agree. If the scent is especially hard to find it’s bonkers to not offer a sampling service of some sort.
    The worst offender is Bond No. 9. They have so many fragrances, yet samples of them are hard to find, and if you do, they are typically absurdly expensive.

Consequently, most people just don't bother at all with the company. Imagine how much more business they would get if samples of ALL their fragrances were easily accessible and reasonably priced.
    Basenotes sales: Tiffany for Men Concen, de Bachmakov, Atelier Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider430 View Post
    Are they still sending out the €14 voucher after buying the samples, which can be used later to buy new bottles? If you spent €14 on the samples, you used to get it back via a code they sent you in email, which could then be used when you bought something on their site. In essence, this made the samples free. Doesn't get any better than free.
    Yes, I received a code with my order for the 14 Euro off with the next purchase.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Thanks for the info. Passed it on to friends.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastka View Post
    Yes, I received a code with my order for the 14 Euro off with the next purchase.
    What a fantastic deal that is. And fast/free shipping, too. You just can't beat it.

Thanks, Nastka.

I ordered two sets of samples some time ago (just 4 samples each) and I also got a 14 euros voucher (valid until 17/01/2020).
    If anyone is interested I willing to give it away.
    I intend to buy some more samples,... so I'll get a new code!

I wonder whether the voucher is only valid for their perfume, or does it also work on candles, detergent and other things?

I wonder whether the voucher is only valid for their perfume, or does it also work on candles, detergent and other things?
    The email says it is for purchase of a "fragrance" only.

The email says it is for purchase of a "fragrance" only.
    Cheers mate

Received my samples yesterday and am super pleased. The packaging and presentation were superb. Easily worth the €14.00.

Easily worth the €14.00.
    Agreed.

But.... and there is a 'but' here... what you have paid in £ sterling for the €14 is actually a bit more than what it would have been a few months ago. The value of the £ against other major currencies has put me off making any purchases from abroad recently. Sad but true.