Code of Conduct

Default Dior homme cologne at beautyencounter

Beautyencounter has a good price on Dior Homme Cologne. Shows a 3.4 ounce tester but when you go to Diorís website the smallest is 2.5. Gives me pause. Legit juice or not at Beautuencounter? Old bottle!

Default Re: Dior homme cologne at beautyencounter

Legit.

The worst that happens at Beauty Encounter is it sometimes takes a week and a half to get your stuff and occasionally the boxes are a bit dented or in less than excellent condition.

Other than that, there's not much to worry about. Authenticity isn't an issue.
    Currently wearing: Lui by Guerlain

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

As an online discount site, Beautyencounter is legit so I would assume what they're offering is legit.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I was wondering how they had 3.4 size if Dior only shows 2.5 and 4.2

does this tester come with a cap?

edit: im also assuming if its not a common size available for retail they specifically made the size as a tester? just my guess...

edit#2: the price/oz isnt too difference from fragnet it seems. just a different size. I really wanted a bottle of this what do i do

Quote Originally Posted by djkoo View Post
    does this tester come with a cap?

edit: im also assuming if its not a common size available for retail they specifically made the size as a tester? just my guess...

edit#2: the price/oz isnt too difference from fragnet it seems. just a different size. I really wanted a bottle of this what do i do
    The picture at Beautyencouter does show a cap and says tester

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by finsfan View Post
    I was wondering how they had 3.4 size if Dior only shows 2.5 and 4.2
    Could just be a mistake in their listing. I'm guessing they meant the larger size (4.2oz). They do have a contact phone number. You could call and confirm if that would help.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I called and all they could tell me was information and it sounded like they were just reading off the Internet posting like I did. I did ask him to call the warehouse and see if they could pull the bottle and actually confirm that and call me back. Whether they do it or not remains to be seen. Everywhere I look they show the 2.5 ounce or the 4.2 ounce but no 3.4 ounce. Even eBay or Amazon has no 3.4 ounce tester. If it is 3.4 ounce it’s still a good deal but if it’s a 2.5 ounce I can get it Cheaper. If it’s a 4.2 ounce it is a great deal by a margin