Code of Conduct

Thread: Jean Patou 1000

Default Jean Patou 1000

I acquired a 100ml bottle of Jean Patou 1000 perfumed body mist, unopened box and still in cellophane. Opened it as intended for use but realised it was 'vintage' early 90s after a bit of googling? I know it is the weakest strength but could thid have some value neverthless. Only found one image on google of this bottle with the green hand red top half but glass below.

Wearing Perfume Right Now

Default Re: Jean Patou 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Redrock View Post
    I acquired a 100ml bottle of Jean Patou 1000 perfumed body mist, unopened box and still in cellophane. Opened it as intended for use but realised it was 'vintage' early 90s after a bit of googling? I know it is the weakest strength but could thid have some value neverthless. Only found one image on google of this bottle with the green hand red top half but glass below.
    Based on seeing a fair amount of Patou 1000 edt on eBay going for less than $100, I'm guessing the perfume body mist wouldn't have much demand, maybe $35?

Default Re: Jean Patou 1000

Thanks..did see one body mist offered for 90 but suspected they were overoptimistic! I just wondered whether some collectors might be after the bottle design rather than contents. Only cost me 5 to be fair!