Code of Conduct

Default Diffuser? - Bathroom, and car

Hi all,

I mainly want this for my car.. I currently use plain old air freshener, but thought that it'd probably smell better, and still be cheaper than buying car fresheners if I could just say buy a diffuser, and add in some kind of unisex kind of smell. I k know Aldi sell 100ml of men's fragrance for about 5..

If I could have something like this in both the car, and the bathroom that'd be great. I'm UK based, and I'd be fine with buying something say on Aliexpress, banggood etc...

I have had a look online, and I did see a really cheap diffuser on Aliexpress however I've no idea how they even work. I don't have a budget per se. I joined this forum, after thinking "hmm. It's cheap but is it good?"

Default Re: Diffuser? - Bathroom, and car

Welcome!

Are you looking for a device or the perfume?

You actually don't need any device to perfume a room or a car. you can just spray a piece of paper, fabric, porous stone, or what not, and leave it in a warm place in the room or in the car. The perfume will evaporate and diffuse.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    Welcome!

Are you looking for a device or the perfume?

You actually don't need any device to perfume a room or a car. you can just spray a piece of paper, fabric, porous stone, or what not, and leave it in a warm place in the room or in the car. The perfume will evaporate and diffuse.

cacio
    Hey. Just the actual device itself really, and sure that's fine but I'd like something more... automatic

In the bathroom it's a bit harder given that it's a bit cold? I don't mind some sort of hanging device, filled with fragrance. I just don't know how it will fare!

What I've seen so far are these things that hang from your rear view mirror