Code of Conduct

Default Kouros just came in

[attach=config]107136[/atIMG_20190813_232340.jpgtach]IMG_20190813_232334.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Kouros just came in

So again. I bought Kouros thinking it was the chrome shoulders cause that what the picture shows , I can see how the seller got confused , I asked to check the box to see if it's the same of the picture and it was ..from reading on raiders of the lost scent ..this the next batch of the chrome shoulders just a bit weaker after that it's just weak, the current boxes are differ, but I must admit it's a strong cologne as it is and a nice one for the fact not being vintage, one spray on each arm and it's already powerful, I can't over spray this one ..well since I got it I won't return it this is a 2yf02-3 same formuations of the chrome , but the chrome is 2yf02-2.im happy and I will seek for the Vinatge this time and spend that extra cash for it, this is a nice powerful cologne

Freed from BN Institution

At least you enjoy it that's what's important. Will you consider looking at the flankers as well?
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Aubépine-Acacia by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    At least you enjoy it that's what's important. Will you consider looking at the flankers as well?
    Yes Kouros body and silver I definitely am, this a very unique smell

Quote Originally Posted by Drjones152 View Post
    Very nice! Yes, the formula-number always reveals if a frag has been changed or tweaked. Write down the year/batch# and formula# of it and compare to other bottles, and if an ingredient(s) has been moved up or down the list or simply erased.
    Seems like a lot of work, but when you get the hang of it, it is actually quite fun and educative. Imo.
    Non IFRA Compliant & proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Marand75 View Post
    Very nice! Yes, the formula-number always reveals if a frag has been changed or tweaked. Write down the year/batch# and formula# of it and compare to other bottles, and if an ingredient(s) has been moved up or down the list or simply erased.
    Seems like a lot of work, but when you get the hang of it, it is actually quite fun and educative. Imo.
    I'm already on it lol this has the 2yF02-3code this batch was made between 2008-2010 after that there is no more , cause before this batch was the last of the chrome shoulders that carried the code 2YF02-2..Screenshot_20190814-015243.jpg