Code of Conduct

Thread: Samples

Red face Samples

Hi everybody
    Does any of you know of a website that sells samples of the brands below? I would like to get more familiar with them, so that I would know for sure if I should invest in one or more bottles of the expensive drops.
    A Dozen Roses
    BDK Parfums
    David Jourquin
    Ex Nihilo
    Floraïku
    Les Notes Gourmandes
    Les Parfums de Rosine
    Merhis
    Moresque
    Ramon Monegal (I know essenza-nobile.de has some, unfortunately not all)
    Roos & Roos
    Thank you

Dependent

Default Re: Samples

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Hansen View Post
    Hi everybody
    Does any of you know of a website that sells samples of the brands below? I would like to get more familiar with them, so that I would know for sure if I should invest in one or more bottles of the expensive drops.
    A Dozen Roses
    BDK Parfums
    David Jourquin
    Ex Nihilo
    Floraïku
    Les Notes Gourmandes
    Les Parfums de Rosine
    Merhis
    Moresque
    Ramon Monegal (I know essenza-nobile.de has some, unfortunately not all)
    Roos & Roos
    Thank you
    Hi Jane and welcome to basenotes! You’ll get a lot more eyes on your question if you post it on the Fragrance Discussion boards (General, Male, Female). Also might want to include what region you are from so that responders can give you more personalized suggestions. If you’re in the US you can purchase Ramon Monegal samples from Parfums Raffy. https://www.parfumsraffy.com/search/...amon%20monegal
    Not sure about the other houses you listed. Good luck!

Yes, region would be handy. In any case, Parfumaria (located in the Netherlands) has quite a few of the brands you are looking for, and they have a great deal on ordering samples. You can buy 5 samples for around €17,- and afterwards you get a discount coupon of €10,- for when you actually order a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Yes, region would be handy. In any case, Parfumaria (located in the Netherlands) has quite a few of the brands you are looking for, and they have a great deal on ordering samples. You can buy 5 samples for around €17,- and afterwards you get a discount coupon of €10,- for when you actually order a bottle.
    Thank you :-)

I already did some shopping on Parfumaria, it's a lovely site and they have a lot of brands. I also know that it is possible to buy samples there within a scent group which I did, too. But can I choose myself which exact perfumes that I would like to buy samples of? I do not know how, but I will look into it.

Thanks for the tip, I will do that :-)

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Other possibilities:

Jovoy
    Sens Unique
    First in Fragrance
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Hansen View Post
    Thank you :-)

I already did some shopping on Parfumaria, it's a lovely site and they have a lot of brands. I also know that it is possible to buy samples there within a scent group which I did, too. But can I choose myself which exact perfumes that I would like to buy samples of? I do not know how, but I will look into it.
    Yes, one of their sample sets is a "compose your own set of 5 samples". You can find it here: https://en.parfumaria.com/samples-5-...ievenbuspakje-
    You just ad it to your cart, and somewhere in the paying process there is a box where you can leave a comment, and there you can just note the 5 perfumes for which you want samples.