Code of Conduct

Default Jacques Fath Expression (1977)

I was wondering if people here have tried this fragrance and want to share opinions?
    The fragrance was released in 1977, marketed to women and now discontinued. Raymond Chaillan (Boucheron pour Homme, Ho Hang, Monsieur Carven, YSL Pour Homme a.o.) was the nose behind this scent which doesn't seem to much talked about. Looking at the notes I have a feeling this could be perfectly unisex and possibly right up my alley though. So I'm questioning if this is just a "not much talked about gem" or if there are other reasons for its obscurity.

il_794xN.1891593430_7zfr.jpg

Default Re: Jacques Fath Expression (1977)

I bought a mini of this about a year ago and remember it being heavy with aldehydes and slightly tart. Sort of Miss Dior-ish but a bit mossier. It’s well done, and I have no problem wearing women’s fragrances (Vintage Genny by Diana De Silva, vintage Chanel No 19), but this was a bit tíoo aldehydic for my taste.
    I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

Mother Teresa

Default Re: Jacques Fath Expression (1977)

Thank you for your input Checkmate. I do have to say I really love Miss Dior (bought myself a vintage bottle just a few weeks ago), so a mossier Miss Dior actualy sounds quite intruiging to me.