Code of Conduct

Default Paco rabanne 2nd edtion just came in today

IMG_20190819_170106.jpg
    I know Paco Rabanne PH is been a topic prob most talked about..so today I just received this 2nd edtion with the raised glass, I'm glass to say it's in great condition, I poured some into my decant and I sprayed it on me , it's just a beautiful smell, now I have 3 different formulas 6th , 3rd and 2nd , I would like to get my hands on 4th and prob will soon..between the 2nd and 3rd difference, it's barely any buts still some . both vintages but seems like 2nd is just more clean powdery more creamy and mossy green the 3rd but this just a tad bit different nothing major comparing in the 6th formula, I do like the current FORMULA..I like em all, but it's the oakmoss that I love

Default Re: Paco rabanne 2nd edtion just came in today

And the stubbor for the spalsh is very good, very controlling compare to the 3rd, the 3rd bottle just leaves a mess and waste alot more this one has more control of the drips.

IMG_20190819_171231.jpg I'm sad to say my 3rd edtion is almost gone , but I'm glad I bought the 2nd formula, I like to layer them current on my elbow and old on my chest .

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Congrats on these arrivals!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Congrats on these arrivals!
    Thank very much, just so sad it gets me really how they don't make it the way they use too, it's so sad lol.i wore the 3rd formula to work and I've gotten compliments and even bartender said u smell really good and very differ to what guys wear , and all three girls was just curious in what I was saying about my vintages and the colognes I wear and they all agree about the new stuff, not saying it's bad, but alot smell alike and it's not as masculine as it was yesterday, and that's what suffering in today's time in Fragrance..alot of these colognes smell unisex , not all of them but some

Question is , is the 4th edtion worth buying ? I can get it very cheap right now , I won't get the 1st edtion cause I know it's almost the same as the 2nd and I won't get the 5th either cause it's the same as the 6th, but I do want a 100ml bottle of the good stuff , and I get grab it for a very cheap price

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Drjones152 View Post
    IMG_20190819_171231.jpg I'm sad to say my 3rd edtion is almost gone , but I'm glad I bought the 2nd formula, I like to layer them current on my elbow and old on my chest .
    You got a very nice stash of Paco Rabanne Pour Homme. Are you considering on getting the original formulation?
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: No. 19 by Chanel

Yes I'm considering on get all 6 versions, I need 3 more to go..I'm happy doing so it's worth it to me u know ..I did it tsar the 3 formulas they have and the only FLANKER and I'm also thinking if doing with Kouros and Jazz , I started with Santos de Cartier , I have the current FORMULA and now getting the original.it was very expensive getting 100ml brand new and a few other ones, I'm thinking of jazz too but idk , but they are crazy expensive and there's barely any brand-new for sale

I like getting current and vintage and I also layer them for some reason save some sprays I guess I few sprays of the old and the new

Yes I'm considering on get all 6 versions, I need 3 more to go..I'm happy doing so it's worth it to me u know ..I did it tsar the 3 formulas they have and the only FLANKER and I'm also thinking if doing with Kouros and Jazz , I started with Santos de Cartier , I have the current FORMULA and now getting the original.it was very expensive getting 100ml brand new and a few other ones, I'm thinking of jazz too but idk , but they are crazy expensive and there's barely any brand-new for sale
    I'd recommend at least one of the Chanels. Classics like Egoiste, Antaeus, and Pour Monsieur are worth pursuing.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    I'd recommend at least one of the Chanels. Classics like Egoiste, Antaeus, and Pour Monsieur are worth pursuing.
    Yep I'm eyeing all three vintages also..some are still around

Yep I'm eyeing all three vintages also..some are still around
    Very good. There's a few that pop up on eBay every now and then.

Other ones that get brought up here are from Gucci: Pour Homme, Nobile, and Envy.

imo only 1st and 2nd editions of YSL JAZZ as far as i can track are worth it, the black and white plastic version, wich i had in the 80s, and the follow up, the glass one and i dont mean Live jazz wich is nice but a diff scent. That re issue that how do they call it vintage line wich you can get everywhere is just horrible
    Imo YSL is. or more so was an incredible house, Pour Homme, Jazz, Opium vintage, M7, Kouros are scents wich style i truly love,