Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned

Default Re: Any information yet on Christian Dior Dior Homme line changes if/when?

Quote Originally Posted by FragFrog View Post

Dior Homme Parfum is discontinued.

Not at all, nor does Dior plan to discontinue it soon. They just stopped selling it in some countries, and one of these is the US.
    I suggest to fact check before spreading hoaxes.

Same is valid for hyped frags, I suggest to test them and judge by oneself instead of catching the hype train and buying them blind. Glad I did that with several ones (Aventus, Sauvage, BdC), that saved me a lot of money.

Default Re: Any information yet on Christian Dior Dior Homme line changes if/when?

Sauvage is the cash cow now, I donít see Dior investing much more on the DH line.

Higher likelihood we see Sauvage Sport or Sauvage extreme as the next product.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Envy View Post
    The next one comes out Steptember 33rd, it’s called Dior Homme Home and can only be worn inside your place of residence
    I suggest to stock up as soon as it's released, because I've heard that they are going to reformulate after a month... you don't want to miss the smoky batch, because the second batch will be more fruity, and will miss the gasoline smell at the opening.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Primatesinplaid View Post
    I believe itís just a packaging change with minor cosmetic updates, no reformulations.
    Correct. Like it is in 99% of the times when package changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the frenchy View Post
    Not at all, nor does Dior plan to discontinue it soon. They just stopped selling it in some countries, and one of these is the US.
    I suggest to fact check before spreading hoaxes.
    Please read my post here: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/468...=1#post4698161

So who decides, which person working at Dior France is the most knowledgeable and tells the ultimate truth?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oudaddict View Post
    Do you have any evidence that DHP is discontinued? Someone recently purchased a bottle that was produced in April 2019. Same formula code as 2014.
    Of course not. If there was, the discontinuation/reform panick threads wouldn't have any reason to be anymore