Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 102
o
  1. #61
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    461

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    The smelling notes on these are especially interesting. I'll likely memorize almost everyone's impression of every fragrance.

  2. #62
    Basenotes Plus
    grayspoole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    (BUMP) Anything new to report on these?
    Currently wearing: Amarige by Givenchy

  3. #63
    Always be smelling

    epapsiou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Oud Forest
    Posts
    6,293

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Sorry. I did take my samples to a flash Meetup last Friday for others to smell. But alas we may have over indulged (alcohol and other chemicals) and completely missed the sampling sessions
    Beauty needs no morality or righteousness.
    It, like nature, does not give a shit

  4. #64
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    461

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    (BUMP) Anything new to report on these?
    I'm due for another round of testing these, but it could be a few weeks. I am especially curious about them.

    I've had some discussions about them through private messaging. I find myself wanting to know more, such as what the bottles would be like, and wondering who I would contact for custom perfume bottles, etc.

    It seems like CC has been the most discussed fragrance of the five, so although I had it as my least favorite, I've spent more time thinking about it than the others.

    With Amore, I somewhat feel like others might not be getting it/understanding it, and with Celtic Moss, I feel like I might not getting it. (Actually, there's a lot of love for Amore - I'd forgotten).

    Chypre still has the feel of a house flagship, it's strong and bold and has a simple name - and CC is built on it.

    There's a feeling of bespoke vintage style fragrances from the house that's exciting.
    Last edited by Bavard; 20th October 2019 at 08:04 PM.

  5. #65
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    461

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    What an interesting contrast to Grayspoole's experience of it. One no florals, one almost all white florals.
    Having worn Amore, the two reviews didn't seem so at odds to me. I think the white flower is part of one of the major accords.

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    The subjectivity of smell, proven once again. I found Amore to be mostly jasmine and frankincense, and I was greedily asking for an even bigger floral presence.
    This is an effective description, I think. But I think the perfumer might be playing it right, leaving them wanting more.

    Quote Originally Posted by cestrum nocturnum View Post
    Amore:

    Sniffed from vial: Green, vegetal, almost celery like and salty with an almost rooty mineral facet and something like sarsparilla which could also be root beery myrrh.

    On paper: Light cinnamony spice and cedar, then clear bright lemony frankincense. Some pink pepper after a bit, rounded out with something vanillic but probably not vanilla-- maybe tonka or possibly peru balsam (also would lend cinnamon aspect?) Possibly some cat pee urinous note, but mostly a clear frankincense through and through. Reminds me of Cardinal or a CdG. Vetiver comes out and is woody, dry and clean. Dry down continues with strong vetiver and frankincense. It is rather potent on the card, and reminds of Guerlain Vetiver in green ribbed bottle, and almost makes me think of Iso E super and Terre d’Hermes, but much nicer.

    I really enjoyed this one and would say its FBW despite not giving it skin time yet, Unisex for certain and would likely smell great on my mister, too.
    Looking forward to the skin testing. The mention of a urinous note and frankincense is confirmation we're smelling the same thing.

    People mention vetiver, for this and Celtic Moss. I need to look for vetiver during the next wearings.

  6. #66
    Freed from BN Institution

    N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    41,558

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by grayspoole View Post
    (BUMP) Anything new to report on these?
    There's a lot of juice to go around from these vials. These sample sets could serve a few potential noses who haven't tried them.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: No. 19 by Chanel

  7. #67
    Basenotes Plus
    PStoller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,132

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    There's a lot of juice to go around from these vials. These sample sets could serve a few potential noses who haven't tried them.
    <meekly raises hand>
    Currently wearing: Punjab by Roberto Capucci

  8. #68
    Freed from BN Institution

    N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    41,558

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by PStoller View Post
    <meekly raises hand>
    Shoot me a PM
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: No. 19 by Chanel

  9. #69
    Basenotes Plus
    grayspoole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    I'd also be happy to send my sample set along to another Basenoter residing in US (sorry, but I cannot lie on a customs forms, I just can't). Send me a PM if you want to join in.
    Currently wearing: Amarige by Givenchy

  10. #70
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    461

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    I've worn Spirit Bear Chypre again this afternoon. I had been wearing Carven Ma Griffe, and I detected a citronella note, which was confirmed in one of the notes lists, and it made me think of Spirit Bear perfumes. The citronella-type vibe is about 10 times stronger in the Spirit Bear.

    There also may be galbanum in Chypre, I think, or maybe it's all galbanum. It adds a little heat (more than warmth) to the mix.

  11. #71
    Basenotes Plus
    PStoller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,132

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Shoot me a PM
    Consider yourself shot.
    Currently wearing: Punjab by Roberto Capucci

  12. #72
    Basenotes Plus

    purecaramel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    in a garden with 7 senses
    Posts
    4,398

    Talking Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    The Perfumer will be developing upon the CC base for me. The beautiful Jasmine bloom will be boosted and it's animalic dialed up. She has suggested a touch of Rose Otto, which in my experience, adds a mild Citron spiciness to the scent, however we shall see. What a pleasure it is to play with our Lellabelle.
    Scarcity is an illusion. Unlearn it.

  13. #73
    Freed from BN Institution

    N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    41,558

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by PStoller View Post
    Consider yourself shot.
    The deed has been done.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: No. 19 by Chanel

  14. #74
    Basenotes Plus
    grayspoole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Hello friends,

    IsoESuperman has thrown his hat into the Spirit Bear ring, so I will be sending my sample box to him. Looking forward to reading the comments from new participants in the pass.

    Meanwhile, I will shoot some envious glances towards Purecaramel, who is acquiring a custom perfume...love it!
    Currently wearing: Amarige by Givenchy

  15. #75

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Welcome to the testing, PStoller and IsoESuperman! Glad to have you join us, and am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these.

    I’ll add once again, that these are absolutely not IFRA compliant, and have hefty doses of oakmoss, citruses etc. If there’s anything at all you prefer to avoid, or if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. We were going to start discussing notes, so we’ll wait a little longer for you have a chance to sniff free of suggestions

    Camel and I will be doing some more sniffing today, including a test of the developed Camel Chypre. Will try and remember to take some pics for the group
    Chypreish”:
    /ˈSHēpRAiSH/
    adjective
    (of a person or expression) to be desirous of an abundance of chypre.
    "Today, she was feeling chypreish”

  16. #76
    Basenotes Plus
    PStoller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,132

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellabelle View Post
    …these are absolutely not IFRA compliant, and have hefty doses of oakmoss, citruses etc. If there’s anything at all you prefer to avoid, or if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.
    I prefer to avoid IFRA compliance, so this should work out just fine.

    Thanks for the welcome, and I look forward to sharing my amateur notes!
    Currently wearing: Punjab by Roberto Capucci

  17. #77
    Basenotes Plus

    purecaramel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    in a garden with 7 senses
    Posts
    4,398

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Celtic Moss

    This certainly has a poisonous level of Moss, however the highlight is the big grassy Vetiver. Just the right amount of Camphour to border on the medicinal. This is meaty, smokey and is made to mingle with a man's Musk. It softens,certainly, however maintains the prickly bits reminiscent to Chanel Sycomore EDT and then just touches the Gianduja of the same. It may not have the Conifer of the Chanel, but manages to have some crunch.
    This murders the current pansy, Sycomore EDP. This will sit alongside the dwindling bottle of Sycomore EDT and my elegant Elie Saab No.6
    The Guerlain I'll leave for the girls.

    CC2 Toe
    This is a build on the CC and it's all mine folks.
    Mini review tomorrow.
    Scarcity is an illusion. Unlearn it.

  18. #78
    Basenotes Plus

    purecaramel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    in a garden with 7 senses
    Posts
    4,398

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    CC
    CC has a foundation of Camphorus Patch, Castoreum. Moss and a bloom of Jasmine with a slight citric and fruit provided by Orange Blossom.Maceration certainly improves and softens the mix. Drydown has a satisfyingly Chypre finish. I am left with the nourishment of Mom's day old Lasagna reheat with a glass of Chianti Classico.

    CC2 Toe has the foundational base, with a Jasmine push, Castoreum boost a a touch of Bulgarian Otto. The result is an unexpected softening of slight coarse animalic of the One. Again unexpected is the volume-izing, slight sugaring and buttering of the scent. I was expecting a Citric. Yes the complex spicing of the Rose presents arousing interest. Rose becomes present very much reminiscent of the soft bloom in Patou's Ma Liberte.

    CC2 Toe I am left with thr nourishment of a Keller Savoury Millefeuille with a Barberesco.

    The afternoon of play with the Perfumer was delightful. First time exposure to three grades of Frankincense including the Precious Blue-Green Hojari and Resinous Myrrh was brilliant, to both palate and snout.
    We spent some time, comparing scents on my skin and then hers. The differences were apparent. I would think that there are more variables other than Feminine and Masculine.There may be skin type, health age and perhaps even diet that play some part. Lellabelle talked of some of tha changes that can happen over time with the use of Natural materials. Most commercial scents are likely to have a benefit of stable Aromachemical standard.

    Some extra treats were to be had. Lellabelle kindly offered a nose of Deep Vintage Caron Nuit Noel and Lanvin My Sin. It was particularly interesting to scent Mousse de Saxe and identify it's effect. All in all a fabulous day of adventure.
    Last edited by purecaramel; 29th October 2019 at 02:02 PM.
    Scarcity is an illusion. Unlearn it.

  19. #79
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    461

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by purecaramel View Post
    CC
    CC has a foundation of Camphorus Patch, Castoreum. Moss and a bloom of Jasmine with a slight citric and fruit provided by Orange Blossom.Maceration certainly improves and softens the mix. Drydown has a satisfyingly Chypre finish. I am left with the nourishment of Mom's day old Lasagna reheat with a glass of Chianti Classico.

    CC2 Toe has the foundational base, with a Jasmine push, Castoreum boost a a touch of Bulgarian Otto. The result is an unexpected softening of slight coarse animalic of the One. Again unexpected is the volume-izing, slight sugaring and buttering of the scent. I was expecting a Citric. Yes the complex spicing of the Rose presents arousing interest. Rose becomes present very much reminiscent of the soft bloom in Patou's Ma Liberte.

    CC2 Toe I am left with thr nourishment of a Keller Savoury Millefeuille with a Barberesco.

    The afternoon of play with the Perfumer was delightful. First time exposure to three grades of Frankincense including the Precious Blue-Green Hojari and Resinous Myrrh was brilliant, to both palate and snout.
    We spent some time, comparing scents on my skin and then hers. The differences were apparent. I would think that there are more variables other than Feminine and Masculine.There may be skin type, health age and perhaps even diet that play some part. Lellabelle talked of some of tha changes that can happen over time with the use of Natural materials. Most commercial scents are likely to have a benefit of stable Aromachemical standard.

    Some extra treats were to be had. Lellabelle kindly offered a nose of Deep Vintage Caron Nuit Noel and Lanvin My Sin. It was particularly interesting to scent Mousse de Saxe and identify it's effect. All in all a fabulous day of adventure.
    That's an epic meetup. I'm due for some My Sin sampling tomorrow, coincidentally.

    Camel Chypre Two sounds fairly different from the original CC. I think I would always opt for Spirit Bear's Chypre over the CC, but Camel Chypre Two has my interest. There are a couple Spirit Bear's I've fallen behind on sampling.

  20. #80
    Basenotes Plus

    purecaramel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    in a garden with 7 senses
    Posts
    4,398

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bavard View Post
    That's an epic meetup. I'm due for some My Sin sampling tomorrow, coincidentally.

    Camel Chypre Two sounds fairly different from the original CC. I think I would always opt for Spirit Bear's Chypre over the CC, but Camel Chypre Two has my interest. There are a couple Spirit Bear's I've fallen behind on sampling.
    I must say that I was,very, impressed with both the My Sin and Nuit de Noel in Vintage. Both offered to my mind "They don't make them like this anymore" . I believe both were Parfum Extrait. Lellebelle may be able to verify.
    Lellabelle offered a nosing of a scent developed for her by AbdusSalaam. She claims that she was asked to provide three favourite notes and he took that instruction to intuit a Bespoke. Result is a delightful, layered, nuanced gem that shows great skill and craft.
    It is from this training intuit together with her love of Classical Vintage that Lellabelle admittedly "Tinkers" with scent.
    I would say that with a concurrent Triple Major Oxford it whispers
    "Informed Tinkering".
    I forgot to add that Lellabelle presented me with wonderful scent that celebrates Castoreum, in it's glorious Leathery nature.
    Last edited by purecaramel; 30th October 2019 at 06:55 AM.
    Scarcity is an illusion. Unlearn it.

  21. #81
    Basenotes Plus

    purecaramel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    in a garden with 7 senses
    Posts
    4,398

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Beekeepers Daughter

    One advantage to directly interviewing a Perfumer/Artisan/Artist is to be able to ask of the Intent or idea behind of the Creation. Being in presence of the person offers the visual checks on sincerity.
    When asked of the Intent surrounding the creation of the above scent Lellabelle talked of the memories of her childhood with her Father and her involvement in Honeybee husbandry.
    She talked of the smoke, the heat of the decapping knife, the gentle scent of the blossoms, the melt of the propolis and hinted at the quiet love between a Daughter and Father. I 've had the pleasure of meeting her Father last month. He was visiting from Native Wales. His Fatherly adoration and pride was most apparent as him and I watched Lellabelle prepared a meal for us all with precision and efficiency.
    Has Lellabelle succeeded in her creation?
    I'll present my thoughts after my hour in the Dentist's chair.
    Last edited by purecaramel; 31st October 2019 at 07:42 AM.
    Scarcity is an illusion. Unlearn it.

  22. #82

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    I think Camel may have meant propolis, not prophylactic? Sometimes autocorrect makes some *interesting* substitutions!
    Chypreish”:
    /ˈSHēpRAiSH/
    adjective
    (of a person or expression) to be desirous of an abundance of chypre.
    "Today, she was feeling chypreish”

  23. #83

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Chypreish”:
    /ˈSHēpRAiSH/
    adjective
    (of a person or expression) to be desirous of an abundance of chypre.
    "Today, she was feeling chypreish”

  24. #84

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by purecaramel View Post
    I must say that I was,very, impressed with both the My Sin and Nuit de Noel in Vintage. Both offered to my mind "They don't make them like this anymore" . I believe both were Parfum Extrait. Lellebelle may be able to verify.
    It’s a little hard to tell from the pics, as the NdN is in its box here. The Nuit is indeed an extrait. Pre-1965, in the baccarat bottle. Numbered, completely sealed (when I got it) with everything intact and perfectly preserved. No evaporation even! I was lucky enough to receive it as a gift from my lovely, and extremely understanding, husband last year. It’s one of my most prized perfumes

    The My Sin is a little harder to date, though I’d say it’s of a similar age, late 60’s or early 70’s perhaps? It’s one of the “Eau de Lanvin”s, though I forget when Lanvin stopped this classification. It’s not an extrait, though it’s certainly potent for its age. I’ve read various reviews that suggest the Eaus were approximately EDP strength; this would certainly be consistent with what I get from this one. Even with the age, it’s as potent as most modern EDPs.
    Chypreish”:
    /ˈSHēpRAiSH/
    adjective
    (of a person or expression) to be desirous of an abundance of chypre.
    "Today, she was feeling chypreish”

  25. #85
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    461

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellabelle View Post
    I think Camel may have meant propolis, not prophylactic? Sometimes autocorrect makes some *interesting* substitutions!
    Ah. Well, either works.

  26. #86
    Basenotes Plus
    PStoller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,132

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellabelle View Post
    It’s a little hard to tell from the pics, as the NdN is in its box here. The Nuit is indeed an extrait. Pre-1965, in the baccarat bottle. Numbered, completely sealed (when I got it) with everything intact and perfectly preserved. No evaporation even! I was lucky enough to receive it as a gift from my lovely, and extremely understanding, husband last year. It’s one of my most prized perfumes

    The My Sin is a little harder to date, though I’d say it’s of a similar age, late 60’s or early 70’s perhaps? It’s one of the “Eau de Lanvin”s, though I forget when Lanvin stopped this classification. It’s not an extrait, though it’s certainly potent for its age. I’ve read various reviews that suggest the Eaus were approximately EDP strength; this would certainly be consistent with what I get from this one. Even with the age, it’s as potent as most modern EDPs.
    Interesting to me, because I bought my wife the same vintage Nuit de Noël (which she will get, appropriately enough, for Xmas: shhhh!) AND the Eau de Lanvin (which I wore during today’s vintage sync). Who’da thunk?
    Currently wearing: Punjab by Roberto Capucci

  27. #87
    Basenotes Plus

    purecaramel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    in a garden with 7 senses
    Posts
    4,398

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellabelle View Post
    I think Camel may have meant propolis, not prophylactic? Sometimes autocorrect makes some *interesting* substitutions!
    LOL

    How do I turn that friggin thing off?

    Continue sometime tomorrow for the rest of the Beekeepers review

    Camel
    Scarcity is an illusion. Unlearn it.

  28. #88
    Basenotes Plus

    purecaramel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    in a garden with 7 senses
    Posts
    4,398

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Beekeepers Daughter
    At opening this scent growls with a base of almost animalic waxiness that resembles the shape of dry tannic of wine on the palate.
    Built upon this a voluminous bouquet of blossoms mixed with whispers of grasses. The flow of natural sugars and acid show an amberish flavour I have met in Aftel creations. Drydown results in a light talc with and undercurrent of feminine leather. Largely a skin scent that remains as a pleasant growl for about 2-3 hours. This indicates a largely natural ingredient scent with no pump of Aromachemical.
    As the perfumer has said to me it may not replicate the scent of her memory, however to me it carries the shape and ambery background animalic of my experience of wild blossom unpasteurized honey in my local community.
    This beauty scents beautifully different on myself and my girl.
    Scarcity is an illusion. Unlearn it.

  29. #89

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by PStoller View Post
    Interesting to me, because I bought my wife the same vintage Nuit de Noël (which she will get, appropriately enough, for Xmas: shhhh!) AND the Eau de Lanvin (which I wore during today’s vintage sync). Who’da thunk?
    Lucky lady! I’m sure she’ll enjoy these
    Chypreish”:
    /ˈSHēpRAiSH/
    adjective
    (of a person or expression) to be desirous of an abundance of chypre.
    "Today, she was feeling chypreish”

  30. #90

    Default Re: Lellabelle's Spirit Bear Perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by purecaramel View Post
    LOL

    How do I turn that friggin thing off?
    Sometimes the corrections are particularly amusing. All the way through my post above, ‘Lanvin’ kept autocorrecting to ’Alain’. Eau de Alain.
    Chypreish”:
    /ˈSHēpRAiSH/
    adjective
    (of a person or expression) to be desirous of an abundance of chypre.
    "Today, she was feeling chypreish”




Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13th December 2014, 01:45 AM
  2. Question about Spirit and Spirit VIP
    By The_Cologneist in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th June 2010, 04:16 PM
  3. M7/Bear Market...
    By Bill in forum Yahoo Groups Messages
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th September 2002, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000