Code of Conduct

Default Kickstarter campaign for a natural perfumery boutique in Melbourne, Australia.

Admins, please delete if not allowed

Dear Base Notes community , I am a natural perfumer from Melbourne , Australia and I have commenced a kickstarter campaign. The purpose of the campaign is to fund materials (naturals in the form of absolutes, e.o's, isolates an compounded isolates), bottles, to establish my website and to secure a license occupy a stall at an artisan market.

Here is a link to the campaign :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ef=creator_nav

Every little bit helps, there are even pledge rewards if you feel called to pledge particular amounts .

Note, this business is registered in Australia and I comply with all legal, taxation and reporting obligations.

Thank you for your interest and support

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

What I'm currently wearing:

My own creation set in South Australian spirit :

Base- cacao abs, tonka abs, vanilla abs, beaver castoreum
    Middle - Morrocan rose abs, Turkish rose abs, jasmine gr. , peach compounded isolate
    Top - litsea e.o, grapefruit e.o, heliotropin isolate.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Kickstarter campaign for a natural perfumery boutique in Melbourne, Australia.

Welcome to Basenotes. For the record I have backed a few fragrance projects on Kickstarter before, most recently YVRA’s. But can you tell us a little more about yourself and perhaps a brief history of your own journey into perfumery?

I also noticed on the Kickstarter page you used a picture showing bottles of fragrances from Abdessalam Attar /La Via del Profumo. Any reason why? Or did you attend one of his summer courses in natural perfumery?
    “...too many among us die at thirty and are buried at eighty.” - Robin Sharma

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Kickstarter campaign for a natural perfumery boutique in Melbourne, Australia.

Welcome to you and good luck with your endeavor.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.