Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Yntenzo - Lemon & Cedarwood For Women!

#eW - Lemon & Cedarwood by Yntenzo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. #eW - Lemon & Cedarwood was launched in 2018. Top notes are apple, cedar, bellflower and sicilian lemon; middle notes are white rose, jasmine and bamboo; base notes are amber, musk and cedar.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Yntenzo - Blackcurrant & Coffee For Women!

#fW- Blackcurrant & Coffee by Yntenzo is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. #fW- Blackcurrant & Coffee was launched in 2018. Top notes are green mandarin, pear and black currant; middle notes are jasmine, tea, orange blossom and coffee; base notes are musk and white woods.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Yntenzo - Raspberry & Vanilla For Women!

#gW - Raspberry & Vanilla by Yntenzo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. #gW - Raspberry & Vanilla was launched in 2018. Top notes are raspberry, neroli and lemon; middle note is rose; base notes are vanilla, musk and amberwood.

NEW: Yntenzo - White Flower & Tonka Bean For Women!

#hW - White Flower & Tonka Bean by Yntenzo is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. #hW - White Flower & Tonka Bean was launched in 2018. Top notes are almond, coffee and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine sambac, tuberose and orris; base notes are tonka bean, cacao and vanilla.

NEW: Yntenzo - Praline & Vanilla For Women!

#iW - Praline & Vanilla by Yntenzo is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. #iW - Praline & Vanilla was launched in 2018. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are iris, black currant, peach and rose; base notes are patchouli and musk.

O Boticario - Cuide-Se Bem Castanhita For Women!

Cuide-se Bem Castanhita by O Boticßrio is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Cuide-se Bem Castanhita was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, green apple and cherry; middle notes are jasmine, flower petals, mimosa, almond blossom, freesia and macadamia; base notes are woodsy notes, amber, sandalowood, musk and chestnut.

NEW: Avon - Attraction Sensation For Women!

"The thrill of irresistible attraction begins when you breathe in this new intoxicating scent. The body reacts instantly to the Spicy Ginger and the Oriental Mandarin. The heart beats faster with the alluring Jasmine. Orris and Midnight Freesia create a hypnotic feeling. And the shared Bold Leather accord connects you to your partner with an intensified and intoxicating scent." - a note from the brand.

Attraction Sensation was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Le Guernec.

NEW: Patrice Martin - Flowers Of Evil For Women!

"A mix of the Parisian avant-gardism and African culture shaped a unique and vibrant expression. The intense life, the excess and euphoria is illustrated by neroli, African marigold, and Moroccan cedarwood." - a note from the brand.

Flowers Of Evil was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Patrice Martin.

NEW: Burberry - Burberry Her Intense For Women!

Burberry Her Intense by Burberry is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Burberry Her Intense was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are blackberry and red fruits; middle note is jasmine; base note is benzoin.

NEW: Sofia Vergara - Lost In Paradise For Women!

Lost In Paradise is a new perfume by SofÝa Vergara for women and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Red apple, Nashi pear, Soursop
    Heart Notes
    Gardenia, Orange blossom, Lily-of-the-valley
    Base Notes
    Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Teak

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Like U Clear For Women!

Like U Clear by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Green fragrance for women. The fragrance features green notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Like U Bloom For Women!

Like U Bloom by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes, oriental notes and fruity notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Like U For Women!

Like U by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Cherry Colorfun For Women!

Cherry Colorfun by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features cherry, floral notes, oriental notes and fruity notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Body Mist Sexy Kiss For Women!

Body Mist SEXY KISS by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes and sweet notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Body Mist Peace Chic For Women!

Body Mist PEACE CHIC by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes and fruity notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Body Mist Cool Star For Women!

Body Mist COOL STAR by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes, woody notes and musk.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Violet For Women!

Violet by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features violet, fruity notes and floral notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Tender Pink For Women!

Tender Pink by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes and fruity notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Sophie Rose For Women!

Sophie Rose by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Green fragrance for women. The fragrance features rose.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Sensual Intense For Women!

Sensual Intense by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, guava and caramel; middle notes are freesia and blue lotus; base notes are violet and vanilla orchid.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Sensual Heart For Women!

Sensual Heart by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses and raspberry; middle notes are magnolia and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are cashmere musk, vanilla absolute and amber.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Sensual Fresh For Women!

Sensual Fresh by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features herbal notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Rockin Girl For Women!

Rockin Girl by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes and fruity notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Pink For Women!

Pink by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features strawberry and raspberry.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Lady Love For Women!

Lady Love by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top note is floral notes; middle note is fruity notes; base note is musk.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Inciter For Women!

Inciter by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Oriental fragrance for women. The fragrance features oriental notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Hola Bebe For Women!

Hola BebÚ by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are strawberry, peach and apple; middle notes are magnolia and peony; base notes are vanilla and white woods.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Glenda By Fuller For Women!

Glenda by Fuller by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes, fruity notes and oriental notes.

NEW: Fuller Cosmeticos - Floral's Secret in Pink For Women!

Floral's Secret (In Pink) by Fuller Cosmetics« is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes, woody notes and musk

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast