Code of Conduct
Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 2948
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Araxi Parfum - Mora!

"Water magic, poetry of gentle, soft and sensual notes, which feeds on ancient roots, feeding dreams with its intoxicating and seductive olfactory secrets. Araxi Mora is born from the strength of the Earth and its sacredness in giving life." - a note from the brand.

Mora was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Simone Scaglietti.

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Omorvicza - Bagatelle De Gabrielle For Women!

Bagatelle de Gabrielle by Omorovicza is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Bagatelle de Gabrielle was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, freesia and lavender; middle notes are orange blossom, lily-of-the-valley and tuberose; base notes are tonka bean, sandalwood and woody notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Joop - Wow! Eau De Parfum Intense For Women!

Wow! Eau de Parfum Intense For Women by Joop! is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Wow! Eau de Parfum Intense For Women was launched in 2019. Top notes are raspberry, black pepper and rose; middle notes are peony, osmanthus and red rose; base notes are white musk and patchouli.

NEW: Maison Sybarite - Bed Of Roses!

"This fragrance speaks to the very soul of goodness. Once the perfume has become your ally, it will always lift you up. The legend tells Sybarites used to lay down on a bed of roses petals, but unable to get to sleep because one of the petals was folded over. This feminine blend is a sensual and sparkling combination of elegant fresh bergamot with an added hint of saffron. The powdery orris joins the versatile rose to achieve an intensely romantic accord. Tolu completes the sophisticated harmony, giving dimension, glory and nobility." - a note from the brand.

Bed Of Roses was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Antoine Lie.

NEW: Paris Hilton - Electrify For Women!

Electrify is a new perfume by Paris Hilton for women and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

Perfumers

Yves Cassar, IFF (International Flavors & Fragrances)

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Ozone, Red apple, Cyclamen, Mandarin
    Heart Notes
    Peony, Turkish rose, Magnolia, Red poppy
    Base Notes
    Vanilla absolute, Coconut milk, Sandalwood, Patchouli

NEW: M. Assam - Tuberose Ylang Ylang For Women!

Tuberose Ylang Ylang is a new perfume by M. Asam for women and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Tuberose, Ylang-ylang
    Heart Notes
    White jasmine, Cherry blossom
    Base Notes
    Almond milk

NEW: Jean-Charles Brosseau - Fleurs D'Ombre -Heliotrope For Women!

Fleurs d'Ombre - HÚliotrope is a new perfume by Jean-Charles Brosseau for women and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Grapefruit, Violet, Sicilian mandarin, Provenšal mimosa
    Heart Notes
    Rose, Gardenia, Heliotrope, Iris
    Base Notes
    Sandalwood, White musk, Amber

NEW: Almah Parfums - Green Crowne For Women!

"Green Crowne is a beautiful tribute to the green highlands of the Scottish Isles. The United Kingdom is a place that Jaume visited very often, and Scotland had always held a special place in his heart. The assemblage of plant species across the Scottish Islands are not only natural wonders, but are also embedded in history and culture – inspiring references in folklore, song and poetry. Green Crowne in itself is a poetic composition that draws upon the flora and fauna of this part of the world. Green Crowne notes are green, of course, but extremely sophisticated. There is a very rich composition of more than 60 different Essential Oils coming from flowers, roots, leaves and seeds." - a note from the brand.

Green Crowne was launched in 2019.

NEW: Asgharali - Tuba For Women!

Tuba by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are mango and papaya; middle notes are jasmine, lily and rose; base notes are resins, sweet notes, amber and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Tropical Charm For Women!

Tropical Charm by Asgharali is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon and bergamot; middle notes are rose, jasmine and peach; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Sea Breeze For Women!

Sea Breeze by Asgharali is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Top notes are green notes, fruity notes and aldehydes; middle notes are floral notes and sea notes; base notes are woody notes, musk, amber and resins.

NEW: Asgharali - Saving Grace For Women!

Saving Grace by Asgharali is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are floral notes and citruses; middle notes are floral notes and woody notes; base notes are woody notes and amber.

NEW: Asgharali - Pleasant Mist For Women!

Pleasant Mist by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are fruity notes and lemon; middle notes are floral notes and jasmine; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Pink Topaz For Women!

Pink Topaz by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, peach, pear and green notes; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, rose, palisander rosewood and jasmine; base notes are amber, resins, musk and sandalwood.

NEW: Asgharali - My Fantasy For Women!

My Fantasy by Asgharali is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Top notes are anise, aldehydes, fruity notes and mandarin orange; middle notes are orange blossom, violet, jasmine and cedar; base notes are vanilla, amber, caramel and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Iris For Women!

Iris by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are mango and rum; middle notes are iris and gardenia; base notes are vanilla, tonka bean, musk and woody notes.

NEW: Asgharali - Gloire Pour Femme For Women!

Gloire Pour Femme by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are tangerine, peach, coconut and caramel; middle notes are orange blossom, tuberose, violet, jasmine and patchouli; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Dew Drops For Women!

Dew Drops by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are grapefruit, currant buds, raspberry and big strawberry; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, peony and violet; base notes are musk, sandalwood and resins.

NEW: Asgharali - Belle Pour Femme For Women!

Belle Pour Femme by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, orange oil, peach, apple and caramel; middle notes are petitgrain, violet and sandalwood; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Amazing For Women!

Amazing by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, tangerine, orange, raspberry and peach; middle notes are green notes, rose, violet, jasmine, gardenia, orange blossom and sea notes; base notes are patchouli, honey, vanilla, amber and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Alayna For Women!

Alayna by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses, orange, grapefruit, peach and apple; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, cedar, jasmine, ylang-ylang and rose; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Attar Janid Raneem For Women!

Attar Jamid Raneem by Asgharali is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Top notes are floral notes and oriental notes; middle notes are fruity notes and sweet notes; base notes are musk and woody notes.

NEW: Asgharali - Attar Jamid Qalb Al-Muheet For Women!

Attar Jamid Qalb Al Muheet by Asgharali is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon and rhubarb; middle note is tuberose; base notes are patchouli and cedar.

NEW: Asgharali - Attar Jamid Nawar For Women!

Attar Jamid Nawar by Asgharali is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Top note is floral notes; middle notes are floral notes and sweet notes; base notes are sweet notes and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Attar Jamid Kausar For Women!

Attar Jamid Kausar by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are floral notes and fruity notes; middle note is floral notes; base note is musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Attar Jamid Haneen For Women!

Attar Jamid Haneen by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are green notes, citruses and floral notes; middle notes are woody notes, amber and floral notes; base notes are woody notes, amber and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Attar Jamid Hamsa For Women!

Attar Jamid Hamsa by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are tarragon, rosemary, big strawberry and orange; middle notes are pineapple, rose and jasmine; base notes are cloves, sandalwood, moss and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Attar Jamid Alaf For Women!

Attar Jamid Afaf by Asgharali is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top note is floral notes; middle notes are floral notes and woody notes; base notes are woody notes and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Attar Jamid Abeer For Women!

Attar Jamid Abeer by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are green notes and oriental notes; middle note is woody notes; base note is woody notes.

NEW: Asgharali - Zuha For Women!

Zuha by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, raspberry and peach; middle notes are passionfruit, rose and jasmine; base notes are vanilla, musk and sandalwood.

Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast