Code of Conduct
Page 56 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2542
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: O Boticario - Peonia E Apricot For Women!

Pe˘nia & Apricot by O Boticßrio is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Pe˘nia & Apricot was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Clito Hoedicke. Top notes are apple blossom, pomelo, bergamot, mandarin orange and apricot; middle notes are white peach, litchi, iris and peony; base notes are vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: O Boticario - Jasmin & Patchouli For Women!

Jasmim & Patchouli by O Boticßrio is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Jasmim & Patchouli was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, pear and pomarose; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, raspberry, peach and jasmine; base notes are amber, madagascar vanilla and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Natura - Una Blush For Women!

Una Blush by Natura is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Una Blush was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Ver˘nica Kato. Top notes are bergamot, ginger and citruses; middle notes are orange blossom, lily-of-the-valley and breu-branco; base notes are vanila, amber and sandalowood.

NEW: Natura - Lima E Flor De Laranjeira For Women!

Lima e Flor de Laranjeira by Natura is a Citrus fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Lima e Flor de Laranjeira was launched in 2019. The fragrance features lime and orange blossom.

NEW: Natura - Frutas Vermelhas Intensas For Women!

Frutas Vermelhas Intensas by Natura is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Frutas Vermelhas Intensas was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Ver˘nica Kato. The fragrance features red fruits, red berries, vanilla and oily notes.

NEW: Natura - Folhas De Limao E Graviola For Women!

Folhas de LimŃo e Graviola by Natura is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Folhas de LimŃo e Graviola was launched in 2019. The fragrance features citruses.

NEW: Natura - Flores Flutantes For Women!

Flores Flutuantes by Natura is a Floral fragrance for women. Flores Flutuantes was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Ver˘nica Kato. Top notes are green leaves, bergamot, watery notes, mint and pataqueira; middle notes are water lily, lotus, vetiver, lily-of-the-valley, freesia and violet; base notes are patchouli, akigalawood, musk and breu-branco.

NEW: Natura - Ekos Alma For Women!

Ekos Alma by Natura is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Ekos Alma was launched in 2019. Ekos Alma was created by Ver˘nica Kato and Yves Cassar. Top notes are water lily and oily notes; middle notes are soil tincture, priprioca and tonka bean; base notes are brazilian rosewood, copaiba balm, breu-branco and resins.

NEW: Natura - Luna Rubi For Women!

Luna Rubi by Natura is a Chypre fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Luna Rubi was launched in 2019. Luna Rubi was created by Ver˘nica Kato and Alienor Massenet. Top notes are pink pepper, almond and floral notes; middle notes are cinammon, spices and rose petals; base notes are woodsy notes, priprioca and indian spices.

NEW: Natura - Luna Radiante For Women!

Luna Radiante by Natura is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Luna Radiante was launched in 2019. Luna Radiante was created by Ver˘nica Kato and Antoine Maisondieu. Top notes are bitter orange, mandarin orange and pink pepper; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, jasmine sambac and paramela; base notes are patchouli, moss and priprioca.

NEW: Natura - Kaiak Ultra Femenino For Women!

Kaiak Ultra Feminino by Natura is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Kaiak Ultra Feminino was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, citruses, watery notes, aldehydes, anise and styrax; middle notes are jasmine, lavender, rose and violet; base notes are cashmeran, sandalwood, amber, cedar, musk and moss.

NEW: Natura - Ilia Dual For Women!

IlÝa Dual by Natura is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. IlÝa Dual was launched in 2019. IlÝa Dual was created by Ver˘nica Kato and Jean-Marc Chaillan. Top notes are frosted berries, cinnamon and pink pepper; middle notes are mimosa, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, tuberose and wildflowers; base notes are tobacco, leather, cashmeran, benzoin and labdanum.

NEW: Natura - Quimica de Humor For Women!

QuÝmica de Humor by Natura is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. QuÝmica de Humor was launched in 2019. QuÝmica de Humor was created by Ver˘nica Kato, Nicolas Beaulieu and Jean-Christophe Herault. Top notes are pomegranate, grapefruit, pink pepper and cardamom; middle notes are jasmine sambac, rose, orange blossom, violet and plum; base notes are cedar, cypriol oil or nagarmotha, patchouli, vanilla, benzoin and sandalwood.

NEW: Natura - Juliana Paes Deluxe For Women!

Juliana Paes Deluxe by Jequiti is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Juliana Paes Deluxe was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, pear, carambola (star fruit), sorbet and strawberry; middle notes are orange blossom and peony; base notes are patchouli, peru balsam and whipped cream.

NEW: Natura - Ana Furtado Radiante For Women!

Ana Furtado Radiante by Jequiti is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Ana Furtado Radiante was launched in 2019. The fragrance features floral notes, woody notes, peach, litchi and damask plum.

NEW: Mahogany - Party At Ibiza For Women!

Party at Ibiza by Mahogany is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Party at Ibiza was launched in 2019. Top notes are green leaves, red fruits and mandarin orange; middle notes are floral notes, jasmine, brazilian rosewood and ylang-ylang; base notes are woodsy notes, musk, cedar, tolu balsam and vanilla.

NEW: Mahogany - Mykonos Day For Women!

Mykonos Day by Mahogany is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Mykonos Day was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon and green leaves; middle notes are floral notes, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and brazilian rosewood; base notes are woodsy notes, musk, cedar and amber.

NEW: Mahogany - Hawaii Sunset For Women!

Hawaii Sunset by Mahogany is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Hawaii Sunset was launched in 2019. Top note is green leaves; middle notes are floral notes, jasmine, brazilian rosewood and ylang-ylang; base notes are woodsy notes, musk, cedar, tolu balsam and vanilla.

NEW: Mahogany - Style Pleasures For Women!

Style Pleasures by Mahogany is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Style Pleasures was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Roland Theil. Top notes are bergamot, pomelo and orange blossom; middle notes are tuscan iris, patchouli, praline and jasmine; base notes are amber, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Mahogany - Make Me Fever Blue For Women!

Make Me Fever Blue by Mahogany is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Make Me Fever Blue was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are ginger, tuberose and orange blossom; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood, amber and vanilla.

NEW: Mahogany - Glam For Women!

Glam by Mahogany is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Glam was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Roland Theil. Top notes are freesia, pear, grapefruit and pink pepper; middle notes are tuberose, orange blossom, turkish rose, jasmine and nutmeg; base notes are sandalwood, cedar, white musk, hazelnut, iris flower, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Eudora - Kiss Me Gold For Women!

Kiss Me Gold by Eudora is a fragrance for women. Kiss Me Gold was launched in 2019. The fragrance features mandarin orange, peach blossom, woody notes, vanilla and coumarin.

NEW: Eudora - Diva Nuit For Women!

Diva Nuit by Eudora is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Diva Nuit was launched in 2019. Top notes are litchi, mandarin orange and pear; middle notes are hazelnut, jasmine and tuberose; base notes are vanilla, cedar and sandalwood. The fragrance features white flowers, hazelnut, vanilla and woody notes.

NEW: Amberfig - Mademoiselle For Women!

Mademoiselle by Amberfig is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Mademoiselle was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are apricot, pear and peach; middle notes are jasmine sambac, wild jasmine, osmanthus, orris and tuberose; base notes are amber, patchouli, tonka bean, vanilla, musk and civet.

NEW: Phebo - Flor De Lavanda For Women!

Flor de Lavanda by Phebo is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Flor de Lavanda was launched in 2019. Top notes are lavender, bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are cherry blossom, jasmine and freesia; base notes are sandalwood, amber and vanilla.

NEW: Phebo - Geranio Bourbon For Women!

GerÔnio Bourbon by Phebo is a Floral Green fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. GerÔnio Bourbon was launched in 2019. Top notes are grapefruit, bergamot and black pepper; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, geranium and hyacinth; base notes are amber, cedar and musk.

NEW: Phebo - Lavanda Folha For Women!

Lavanda Folha by Phebo is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Lavanda Folha was launched in 2019. Top notes are pink pepper, violet leaf and mandarin orange; middle notes are lavender, ginger and cypress; base notes are patchouli, musk and cedar.

NEW: Phebo - Lavanda Natural For Women!

Lavanda Natural by Phebo is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Lavanda Natural was launched in 2019. Top notes are sage, rosemary and mandarin orange; middle notes are lavender, peony and rose; base notes are amber, cedar and musk.

NEW: Phebo - Agua De Rosmarino For Women!

┴gua de Rosmarino by Phebo is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. ┴gua de Rosmarino was launched in 2019. Top notes are sicilian lemon, rosemary and nutmeg; middle notes are cardamom, black pepper and lily; base notes are lavender, musk and vetiver.

NEW: Phebo - Agua De Peonia For Women!

┴gua de Pe˘nia by Phebo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. ┴gua de Pe˘nia was launched in 2019. Top notes are coriander, nutmeg and bergamot; middle notes are mandarin orange, rose and peony; base notes are musk, amber and olibanum.

Page 56 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast