Code of Conduct
Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2945
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Novaya Zarya - Chancita In Love For Women!

Chancita by Novaya Zarya is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are galbanum and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine and rose; base notes are musk and patchouli.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Novaya Zarya - Belle De Nuit For Women!

Belle de Nuit by Novaya Zarya is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, cherry and freesia; middle notes are plum, lily-of-the-valley and violet; base notes are vanilla, musk and plum.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Dilis - Flambe For Women!

Flambee by Dilis Parfum is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance features bergamot, orange, mandarin orange, tonka bean, sandalwood, patchouli and labdanum.

NEW: Dilis - Sexy Twenty For Women!

Sexy Twenty by Dilis Parfum is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, cassis, raspberry, pink grapefruit and wild strawberry; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, pink peony, violet and lily; base notes are musk, cashmere wood and vanilla.

NEW: Natural Scents - Watermelon Berry For Women!

Watermelon Berry by Natural Scents is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features watermelon and red berries.

NEW: Natural Scents - True Love For Women!

True Love by Natural Scents is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes and red poppy.

NEW: Natural Scents - Shiny Day For Women!

Shiny Day by Natural Scents is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features green apple and melon.

NEW: Natural Scents - Peony Bouquet For Women!

Peony Bouquet by Natural Scents is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes and peony.

NEW: Natural Scents - Lovely Night For Women!

Lovely Night by Natural Scents is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top note is champagne; middle note is freesia; base note is sandalwood.

NEW: Natural Scents - Exquisit Magnolia For Women!

Exquisit Magnolia by Natural Scents is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features magnolia.

NEW: Natural Scents - Chic Seduction For Women!

Chic Seduction by Natural Scents is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top note is peach; middle note is peony; base note is vanilla.

NEW: Thierry Mugler - Angel Collector 2019 For Women!

Angel Collector 2019 by Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Angel Collector 2019 was launched in 2019. Angel Collector 2019 was created by Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin. Top notes are bergamot, melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cotton candy, jasmine, cassis and pineapple; middle notes are cumin, nutmeg, apricot, honey, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are patchouli, caramel, vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood, amber, musk and chocolate.

NEW: Haute Fragrance Company - Diamond In The Sky For Women!

Diamond in the Sky by Haute Fragrance Company HFC is a Oriental fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Diamond in the Sky was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Benoţt Bergia. Top notes are saffron, caramel and wild berries; middle notes are white woods and cashmere wood; base notes are moss, amber, vanilla and tolu balsam.

NEW: Glamfume - White Heaven Beach For Women!

White Heaven Beach is a new perfume by Glamfume for women and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    White rose, Lychee, Blackcurrant, Lemon
    Heart Notes
    Lily-of-the-valley, Jasmine, Iris, Orange blossom
    Base Notes
    Bourbon vanilla, Sandalwood, Gourmand notes, Cotton flower, White musk, Blond woods

NEW: Etienne Aigner - Iconista For Women!

Iconista by Etienne Aigner is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Iconista was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, pink pepper and red fruits; middle notes are violet, rose, orris and lily; base notes are musk, vanilla, amber and patchouli.

NEW: s. Oliver - #YourMoment Women For Women!

s.Oliver #YourMoment Women by s.Oliver is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. s.Oliver #YourMoment Women was launched in 2019. Top notes are peach and black currant; middle notes are peony, violet and magnolia; base notes are musk, cotton flower and cashmere wood.

NEW: Tom Tailor - Tom Tailor For Her Eau De Toilette For Women!

Tom Tailor For Her Eau de Toilette by Tom Tailor is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Tom Tailor For Her Eau de Toilette was launched in 2019. Top notes are peach, ginger and bergamot; middle notes are rose, freesia and mirabella plum; base notes are plum, cedar and musk.

NEW: Apivita - Bee My Honey For Women!

Bee My Honey by Apivita is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Bee My Honey was launched in 2019. Top notes are mandarin orange, lemon and rosemary; middle notes are orange blossom, jasmine and lavender; base notes are tonka bean, patchouli and musk.

NEW: Orsay - L'Or De Say Blue Sky For Women!

L'Or de Say Blue Sky by Orsay is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. L'Or de Say Blue Sky was launched in 2019. Top notes are mandarin orange, raspberry and rose; middle notes are jasmine, hazelnut and apricot; base notes are sandalwood, cedar and vanilla.

NEW: Orsay - L'Or De Say Star For Women!

L'Or de Say Star by Orsay is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. L'Or de Say Star was launched in 2019. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are patchouli, sandalwood, iris and rose; base notes are vanilla and praline.

NEW: Orsay - L'Or De Say Glow For Women!

L'Or de Say Glow by Orsay is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. L'Or de Say Glow was launched in 2019. Top notes are cardamom, mandarin orange and red fruits; middle notes are peach, lily-of-the-valley and orange blossom; base notes are white sandalwood, musk, vanilla and licorice.

NEW: Orsay - L'Or De Say Sunshine For Women!

L'Or de Say Sunshine by Orsay is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. L'Or de Say Sunshine was launched in 2019. Top notes are white flowers and tahitian gardenia; middle note is monoi oil; base notes are frangipani and orange blossom.

NEW: La Rive - Madame Isabelle For Women!

Madame Isabelle by La Rive is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and orange; middle notes are rose and jasmine; base notes are patchouli, moss and sandalwood.

NEW: Rue 21 - Dream For Women!

Dream by Rue21 is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Dream was launched in 2019. The fragrance features jasmine and lily.

NEW: Rue 21 - Dreamer For Women!

Dreamer by Rue21 is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Dreamer was launched in 2019. The fragrance features peach, wild berries and vanilla sugar.

NEW: Rue 21 - Rose For Women!

Rose by Rue21 is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Rose was launched in 2019. The fragrance features mango and violet.

NEW: Rue 21 - Galaxy For Women!

Galaxy by Rue21 is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Galaxy was launched in 2019. The fragrance features peach and lavender.

NEW: Rue 21 - Moonstone For Women!

Moonstone by Rue21 is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Moonstone was launched in 2019. The fragrance features vanilla and coconut.

NEW: Elizabeth Arden - 5th Avenue NYC Red For Women!

5th Avenue NYC Red by Elizabeth Arden is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. 5th Avenue NYC Red was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Clement Gavarry. Top notes are red apple, bergamot, pink pepper, freesia and red currant; middle notes are jasmine sambac, violet, orange blossom and dahlia; base notes are kashmir wood, tonka bean, red amber, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Alkemia - All The Sins For Women!

A decadent confectionery indulgence of candy floss, candy corn, pink taffy, bulls-eye caramels, red licorice, benzoin, and creamy vanilla musk. (from the brand's website)

All the Sins was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Sharra Lamoureaux.

Page 65 of 99 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast