Code of Conduct
Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 2948
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Kolmaz - Sufiana For Women!

"The enticing fragrance bottle will be a great collection for your perfume. It keeps you feeling clean and fresh all day long." - a note from the brand.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Kolmaz - Sulthana For Women!

Sulthana by Kolmaz is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Orientica - Amber Nuit For Women!

Amber Nuit by Orientica is a Oriental fragrance for women. Amber Nuit was launched in 2018. Top notes are ylang-ylang, juniper berries and lemon; middle notes are orris, animal notes and cedar; base notes are leather, patchouli and spices.

NEW: Orientica - Best For Women!

Best by Orientica is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Best was launched in 2018. Top notes are green notes, sweet notes and rose; middle notes are woody notes, citruses and leather; base notes are labdanum, resins, musk and amber.

NEW: Orientica - Black Oudh For Women!

Black Oudh by Orientica is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women. Black Oudh was launched in 2018. Top notes are rosemary, cedar needles, lemon and bergamot; middle notes are cedar, spices and guaiac wood; base notes are amber, musk and resins.

NEW: Orientica - Elegance For Women!

Elegance by Orientica is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Elegance was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, candied fruits and rose; middle notes are patchouli, white flowers and jasmine; base notes are musk, sandalwood and moss.

NEW: Orientica - Floral Rose For Women!

Floral Rose by Orientica is a Floral fragrance for women. Floral Rose was launched in 2018. Top notes are orange, rosemary, tarragon and strawberry; middle notes are pineapple, rose, jasmine and sugar; base notes are clove, sandalwood, moss and musk.

NEW: Orientica - Knight For Women!

Knight by Orientica is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women. Knight was launched in 2018. Top notes are citruses, apple and rosemary; middle notes are spices, freesia, mint and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, tobacco and lily-of-the-valley.

NEW: Orientica - Leather Oudh For Women!

Leather Oudh by Orientica is a Leather fragrance for women. Leather Oudh was launched in 2018. Top note is bergamot; middle note is raspberry; base notes are leather, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Orientica - Mumayaz For Women!

Mumayaz by Orientica is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women. Mumayaz was launched in 2018. Top notes are black currant and green tea; middle note is black tea; base notes are musk and ambergris.

NEW: Orientica - Sheikha For Women!

Sheikha by Orientica is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Sheikha was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, green notes and cassis; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and whipped cream; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, tonka bean and vanilla.

NEW: Orientica - Sublime Oudh For Women!

Sublime Oudh by Orientica is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Sublime Oudh was launched in 2018. Top notes are agarwood (oud), cinnamon and labdanum; middle notes are nutmeg, sandalwood and guaiac wood; base notes are vanilla, amber and musk.

NEW: Orientica - Sweet Amber For Women!

Sweet Amber by Orientica is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Sweet Amber was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, aldehydes, galbanum, saffron and cypriol oil or nagarmotha; middle notes are jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, palisander rosewood, rose, violet and heliotrope; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver, guaiac wood and agarwood (oud).

NEW: Orientica - Waterfall For Women!

Waterfall by Orientica is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women. Waterfall was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, water notes, clary sage and green apple; middle notes are geranium, lavender, orange blossom and nutmeg; base notes are moss, ambergris, cedar and musk.

NEW: Orientica - Bakhoor For Women!

Bakhoor by Orientica is a Oriental fragrance for women. Bakhoor was launched in 2018. Top notes are sweet notes and rose; middle notes are woodsy notes, citruses and leather; base notes are labdanum, resin, musk and amber.

NEW: Orientica - Golden Musk For Women!

Golden Musk by Orientica is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Golden Musk was launched in 2018. Top note is floral notes; middle note is floral notes; base notes are vanilla, caramel, musk, woodsy notes and sugar.

NEW: Orientica - Majesty For Women!

Majesty by Orientica is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women. Majesty was launched in 2018. Top notes are saffron, geranium and leather; middle notes are cedar, sandalwood and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli and amyris.

NEW: Orientica - Mukhallath For Women!

Mukhallath by Orientica is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Mukhallath was launched in 2018. Top notes are rose, geranium, davana, bergamot and orange; middle notes are rose, jasmine, orchid, clove, saffron, sandalwood and cedar; base notes are floral notes, amber, sandalwood, cedar, cashmere wood and fruits.

NEW: Orientica - Oud Wood For Women!

Oud Wood by Orientica is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women. Oud Wood was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, lemon and cumin; middle notes are leather, cedar and sandalwood; base notes are tobacco and patchouli.

NEW: Orientica - Red Amber For Women!

Red Amber by Orientica is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. Red Amber was launched in 2018. Top notes are orange, strawberry and red apple; middle notes are vanilla and raspberry; base notes are woody notes, musk and amber.

NEW: Orientica - Rose Bouquet For Women!

Rose Bouquet by Orientica is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Rose Bouquet was launched in 2018. Top note is aldehydes; middle notes are floral notes, rose and palisander rosewood; base note is sandalwood.

NEW: Orientica - Royal Amber For Women!

Royal Amber by Orientica is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Royal Amber was launched in 2018. Top notes are orange and cinnamon; middle notes are black orchid and gurjan balsam; base notes are patchouli and sandalwood.

NEW: Orientica - Sapphire For Women!

Sapphire by Orientica is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Sapphire was launched in 2018. Top notes are bergamot, heliotrope and cumin; middle notes are jasmine, bitter almond and lavender; base notes are amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

NEW: Orientica - Violet Oud For Women!

Violet Oud by Orientica is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Violet Oud was launched in 2018. Top notes are citruses, pear and peach; middle notes are sweet notes, heliotrope and sandalwood; base notes are woody notes, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Orientica - White Musk For Women!

White Musk by Orientica is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. White Musk was launched in 2018. Top notes are green notes and herbal notes; middle notes are floral notes and woody notes; base notes are amber, resin and musk.

NEW: Orientica - Malik Al Oud For Women!

It takes a bold and resolute kind of man to take a journey through the woods and emerge as strong and powerful as in the beginning. However tough the day can be, battle it through emboldened by the power of oudh, from top to bottom, accompanied by softer, gentle elements of spicy, floral and warm oriental notes. Rule your world with a fragrance as strong as the virtues you hold.

Fragrance Notes:

Top note: Cedar wood, Bergamot, Saffron
    Middle note: Cedar wood, Jasmine, Musk
    Base note: Vanilla, Oriental, Amber, Sandalwood

Malik Al Oudh was launched in 2018.

NEW: Orientica - Malik Al Oud Dhahab For Women!

Take charge of your world with this golden combination of harmoniously blended scents that shine among the rest. Its lusciously musky opening seizes the moment, gently leading you to a warm entanglement with nature with its woody, herbal heart that’s set upon a charming, graceful and comforting base of amber, patchouli and gourmand note of vanilla.

Fragrance Notes:
    Top note: Musk
    Middle note: Cedar wood, Herbal
    Base note: Amber, Patchouli, Vanilla

Malik Al Oudh Dhahab was launched in 2018.

NEW: Orientica - Muntasira For Women!

However ambitious and daring your dream, however impossible it may seem, even if your swim is upstream, with no sign of a light beam, dare to go for what is yours, bursting open all the doors. Lift your head always sky high, for your victory is nigh, Wear a scent that holds your fort, and puts the ball in your court.

Fragrance Notes:
    Top note : Bergamot, Pineapple
    Middle note: Cedar wood, Patchouli, Jasmine
    Base note : Moss, Amber

Muntasira was launched in 2018.

NEW: Orientica - Muntasira Dhahab For Women!

The sweet, golden taste of victory awaits the man who knows what he wants, and stops at nothing to get it. He smells the scent of victory from afar, and victory itself is acquainted with his scent, that opens with a bittersweet citric burst, with spicy undertones leading to a leathery-woody heart and a rich, nuanced, warm and earthy base of tobacco and patchouli.

Fragrance Notes:
    Top note: Bergamot, Lemon, Cumin
    Middle note: Leather, Cedar wood, Sandalwood
    Base note: Tobacco, Patchouli

Muntasira Dhahab was launched in 2018.

NEW: Orientica - Maisoon For Women!

The sweetness and softness of beauty is embodied in this scent that perfectly complements it. With a strikingly fruity opening that’s as irresistible as the sparkle in her eyes, leading to a temptingly sweet experience from top to bottom, Maisoon is a fragrance to fall in love with at first whiff, for a woman who dares to believe in love at first sight.

Fragrance Notes:
    Top note: White Flowers, Bergamot, Red Plum
    Middle note: Strawberry, Pink Jasmine, Sweet notes
    Base note: Vanilla, Sugar, Musk, Woody notes

Maisoon was launched in 2018.

Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast