Code of Conduct
Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 2945
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Giorgio Monti - Blank Ink For Women!

Black Ink by Giorgio Monti is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features magnolia, pepper, lotus, sandalwood, musk and woody notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Poesie - Meg For Women!

Notes from the brand: white and pink roses, soft heliotrope, powdery notes, ambrette seed

Meg was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Joelle Nealy.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Poesie - Marmee For Women!

Notes from the brand: oatmeal lightly sweetened with maple syrup, and topped with butter, cream, dried cranberries, and a tiny dash of cinnamon

Marmee was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Joelle Nealy.

NEW: Poesie - Jo For Women!

Notes from the brand: crisp apples, delicious gingerbread, a stack of old books, wafts of balsam fir

Jo was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Joelle Nealy.

NEW: Poesie - Beth For Women!

Notes from the brand: buttery vanilla sugar cookies, Earl Grey tea sweetened with wildflower honey, radiant white musk

Beth was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Joelle Nealy.

NEW: Poesie - Amy For Women!

Notes from the brand: coins of golden amber, silver skates and shattered ice, white chocolate, benzoin resin

Amy was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Joelle Nealy.

NEW: Agua De Cheiro - Sexy Attractive For Women!

Sexy Attractive by ┴gua de Cheiro is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Sexy Attractive was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Leandro Petit. Top notes are pink pepper, candy apple and pear; middle notes are red pepper, iris flower and peony; base notes are patchouli, musk and honey.

NEW: O Boticario - Coffee Woman Fusion For Women!

Coffee Woman Fusion by O Boticßrio is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Coffee Woman Fusion was launched in 2019. Top notes are red fruits and citruses; middle notes are cacao, iris and coffee; base notes are sandalwood, roasted coffee beans and bourbon vanilla.

NEW: La Perla - La Mia Perla Nera For Women!

La Mia Perla Nera is a new perfume by La Perla for women and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Revlon.

Fragrance Notes

Bergamot, Currant, Jasmine sambac, Pink lily, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Musk, Cashmere wood

NEW: O Boticario - Quasar Drop XX For Women!

Quasar Drop XX by O Boticßrio is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Quasar Drop XX was launched in 2019. Top note is herbal notes; middle note is wildflowers; base notes are woodsy notes and musk.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Indicible Desire For Women!

Indicible Desire by CFFC Fragrances is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are pineapple, bergamot and passionfruit; middle notes are pink peony, freesia and peach; base notes are cedar, amber and musk.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Indicible Emotion For Women!

Indicible Emotion by CFFC Fragrances is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, melon, tagetes and peach; middle notes are black currant, pineapple and floral notes; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Indicible Lust For Women!

Indicible Lust by CFFC Fragrances is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, orange, grapefruit, apple, peach, green notes and raspberry; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, lotus, violet, lily and gardenia; base notes are musk, amber, sandalwood, red berries, white woods and cedar.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Indicible Passion For Women!

Indicible Passion by CFFC Fragrances is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, orange and freesia; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, lotus, pineapple, watermelon and grenadine; base notes are sandalwood, cedar and white musk.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Love Is... A Candy Thawing In My Heart For Women!

Love Is… a Candy Thawing in my Heart by CFFC Fragrances is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are big strawberry, violet leaf and pink grapefruit; middle notes are gardenia, violet and jasmine; base notes are white woods, vanilla and musk.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Love Is... All You Need For Women!

Love Is… All You Need by CFFC Fragrances is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are mignonette, cloves and orchid; middle notes are magnolia, jasmine, freesia and rose; base notes are nectarine, vanilla, patchouli and moss.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Love Is... Lust For Women!

Love Is… Lust by CFFC Fragrances is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are litchi, lemon, bergamot, green notes and fruity notes; middle notes are magnolia, jasmine, ginger, pepper, woody notes and spicy notes; base notes are musk and amber.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Love Is... U For Women!

Love Is… U by CFFC Fragrances is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are calabrian bergamot and orange; middle notes are freesia, lily and floral notes; base note is patchouli.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Loverdose For Women!

Loverdose by CFFC Fragrances is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are cedar, lemon, mandarin orange, cassis, raspberry and sea notes; middle notes are pink pepper, water hyacinth, jasmine, lily, lilac and plum; base notes are teak wood, orris root, amber, patchouli, vetiver, white musk and sandalwood.

NEW: CFFC Fragrances - Mystery Secret For Women!

Mystery Secret by CFFC Fragrances is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are melon, coconut, black currant, mandarin orange, bergamot, jasmine and cotton candy; middle notes are honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries and rose; base notes are tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate and caramel.

NEW: Chateau Berger - N As Natural For Women!

"Gourmand Floral.
    Fresh and sparkling to mirror the personality of the young woman. A delicate Floral, soft as a comforting caress around juicy Pear notes. In their heart, the petals of Turkish Roses, the flavours of Indian Jasmine and Indonesian Patchouli fly away to leave behind, as a base, the transparency of the White Musks with a touch of Sandalwood. Tender and loving just like a first date, a kiss.A Gourmand note, discreet and a touch of mysterious sensitivity. Girly, irresistibly feminine." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Chateau Berger - O As Original For Women!

"Woody Magnetic Floral.
    Imagine a young woman in a hurry, laughing, natural, irresistible who emanates a degree of sensuality. She fleets by leaving a glamour trail extremely feminine. The different facets of this Woody Floral, will bloom into a dizzying bouquet of Ylang Ylang and Pink Peppercorn scents, wrapped up by a harmonious Rose chord, Absolute of Jasmine embellished with White Musks. This perfume moves the wearer at high speed.
    Its touch of Tuberose melts on the skin and exalts femininity. A lightning strike, female, sensual." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Chateau Berger - L For Women!

"A subtle perfume, a Citrus mix, of exotic Verbena, of White Cedarwood and of Silky Musks. A whirlwind of fresh scents which releases delicate aromas, elusive, shadowy, followed by a procession of feelings and emotions. As fresh as airy, a dream that one doesn’t want to stop. Floral, ultra feminine and assertive." - a note from the brand.

NEW: David LISS - Bergamote Chocolat For Women!

Bergamote Chocolat by David LISS Parfums is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance features bergamot and dark chocolate.

NEW: David LISS - Citron Vert-Musc Blanc For Women!

Citron Vert - Musc Blanc by David LISS Parfums is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. The fragrance features white musk and lime.

NEW: David LISS - F Pour Femme For Women!

F Pour Femme by David LISS Parfums is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance features cassis and dark chocolate.

NEW: David LISS - Femme For Women!

Femme by David LISS Parfums is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features rose.

NEW: David LISS - Fleur De Tiare For Women!

Fleur de TiarÚ by David LISS Parfums is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features tiare flower.

NEW: David LISS - Just For Women For Women!

Just For Women by David LISS Parfums is a Oriental fragrance for women. The fragrance features amber, rice and powdery notes.

NEW: David LISS - Just For You For Women!

Just For You by David LISS Parfums is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features peony and white cedar extract.

Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast