Code of Conduct
Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 2948
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Rooh Dubai For Women!

Rooh Dubai by Sarahs Creations is a floral fragrance for women.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Raheeb For Women!

Raheeb by Sarahs Creations is an aromatic fragrance for women.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Oud Aseeel For Women!

Oud Aseeel by Sarahs Creations is a Oriental fragrance for women. The fragrance features agarwood (oud) and oriental notes.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Mawaeed For Women!

Mawaeed by Sarahs Creations is an oud fragrance for women.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Leqa Al Ahibba For Women!

Leqa Al Ahibba by Sarahs Creations is a floral fragrance for women.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Gadeer For Women!

Gadeer by Sarahs Creations is aa floral oriental fragrance for women.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Farsan Najd For Women!

Farsan Najd by Sarahs Creations is a fruity fragrance for women.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Bint Al Noor For Women!

Bint Al Noor by Sarahs Creations is a floral fruity musk fragrance for women.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Asharaq Sabah For Women!

Ashraqah Sabah by Sarahs Creations is a chypre fragrance for women.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Ashiq Walahan For Women!

Ashiq Walahan by Sarahs Creations is a floral musk fragrance for women.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Ashab Al Sada For Women!

Ashab Al Sada by Sarahs Creations is an oriental fragrance for women.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Asayel For Women!

Asayel by Sarahs Creations is a Oriental fragrance for women. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), vanilla and oriental notes.

NEW: Sarah's Creations - Al Jamal Al Aswad For Women!

Al Jamal Al Aswad by Sarahs Creations is a floral fruity fragrance for women.

NEW: Les Parfums De Rosine - Ballerina No 5!

Ballerina N░5 is a new perfume by Les Parfums de Rosine for women and was released in 2019.

Perfumer

Delphine Lebeau-Krowiakj

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Rose, Mandarin, Orange blossom absolute, Prickly pear
    Heart Notes
    Turkish rose, Violet, Lychee, Almond blossom, Heliotrope
    Base Notes
    Turkish rose absolute, Benzoin, Tonka bean absolute, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Gaiac wood

NEW: Sergio Nero - Russian Flowers Exciting For Women!

Russian Flowers Exciting by Sergio Nero is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Russian Flowers Exciting was launched in 2019. Top notes are mandarin orange, black currant and rhubarb; middle notes are violet, geranium and rose; base notes are musk, sandalwood and amber. This perfume is the winner of award FiFi« Russian Fragrance Awards 2019.

NEW: Faberlic - Valkyrie For Women!

"They are the heroes of the Scandinavian sagas. He is strong and fearless, she is noble and wise. Their energy moves mountains, and their victories amass, one after another! A brave Viking, the tough Northern conqueror, and an inimitable Valkyrie, the warrior maiden from ancient legends, inspired us to create these conceptual paired fragrances. Hear the sound of the misty dawn moving over the mountain peaks and feel the power of bright love blossoming in the heart!

Woody-fruity Viking with a cold sea accord celebrates courage and bravery with notes of heather, green apple, and Tarocco orange. The harmony of amber and woody notes represents the legendary hero's strong character and warlike heart!
    Cool floral-citrus Valkyrie conjures the image of a warrior maiden with cool notes of Arctic raspberry and Tarocco orange. The heart of the fragrance is a harmony of edelweiss, delicate hyacinth, and rose petals, and exquisite musk and noble cedar emphasize the cold Nordic beauty." - a note from the brand.
    Valkyrie was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp.

NEW: Sergio Nero - Russian Flowers Blossom For Women!

Russian Flowers Blossom by Sergio Nero is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are peony and rose; base note is white musk.

NEW: Sergio Nero - Russian Flowers Bright For Women!

Russian Flowers Bright by Sergio Nero is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are yuzu and pomegranate; middle notes are lotus, magnolia and peony; base notes are musk, mahogany and amber.

NEW: Escada - Flor Del Sol For Women!

Flor del Sol is a new and limited perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2019. It is being marketed by Coty.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Tequila Sunrise
    Heart Notes
    Dahlia
    Base Notes
    Sandalwood

NEW: Johan B - Venisia For Women!

Venisia by Johan B is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, mandarin orange and saffron; middle notes are jasmine, rose, caraway, lily, orchid and ylang-ylang; base notes are amber, patchouli, moss, vanilla, tonka bean and palisander rosewood.

NEW: Johan B - Upscape For Women!

Upscape by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, orange, grapefruit, neroli, cucumber, black currant, apple and pi˝a colada; middle notes are orange blossom, jasmine, violet, lily-of-the-valley, cyclamen and freesia; base notes are amber, coconut, vanilla, tonka bean, cedar, sandalwood, moss, patchouli, iris and vetiver.

NEW: Johan B - True Elegance For Women!

True Elegance by Johan B is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are green grass, freesia and lotus; middle notes are rose and black currant; base notes are vanilla, musk and toffee.

NEW: Johan B - Silver Spirit For Women!

Silver Spirit by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, apple and plum; middle notes are rose, jasmine and lotus; base notes are cedar, patchouli, musk and amber.

NEW: Johan B - Sensual Obsession For Women!

Sensual Obsession by Johan B is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are lotus and green leaves; middle notes are peony and magnolia; base notes are amber, musk and white woods.

NEW: Johan B - Pink Elegance For Women!

Pink Elegance by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top note is fruity notes; middle notes are may rose and jasmine; base notes are white musk, cedar, amber and vanilla.

NEW: Johan B - Johan JB For Women!

Johan JB by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, orange, apple, pear, grapes and tagetes; middle notes are rose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, magnolia and orange blossom; base notes are amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla and incense.

NEW: Johan B - Johan B Woman For Women!

Johan B. Woman by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Johan B. Woman was launched in 2007. Top notes are yuzu, lime, green leaves and black currant leaf; middle notes are may rose, freesia and peach; base notes are cedar, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Johan B - Johan B Tattoo Girl For Women!

Johan B. Tatoo Girl by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, passionfruit and honeysuckle; middle notes are rose, jasmine and geranium; base notes are amyris, cedar and sandalwood.

NEW: Johan B - Johan B Rich Rose Again For Women!

Johan B. Rich Rose Again by Johan B is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is peony; middle note is rose; base notes are musk, sandalwood, vanilla and amber.

NEW: Johan B - Johan B Rich For Women!

Johan B. Rich by Johan B is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit and black currant; middle notes are rose, red berries, cherry and plum; base notes are vanilla, musk and cedar.

Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast