Code of Conduct
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Asgharali - Dakkat Attar!

Dakkat Attar by Asgharali is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are green notes, bergamot, apricot, pineapple and aldehydes; middle notes are sea notes, rose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, gardenia, carnation and basil; base notes are woody notes, musk, amber and resins.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Asgharali - D. Oud Tarabi!

D.Oud Turabi by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Asgharali - D. Oud Tayyiba!

D.Oud Tayyiba by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).

NEW: Asgharali - D. Oud Al Umra!

D.Oud Al Umra by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).

NEW: Asgharali - D. Oud Al Mutamid!

D.Oud Al Mutamid by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are woody notes and green notes; middle note is woody notes; base note is woody notes.

NEW: Asgharali - D. Oud Al Mubakhar!

D.Oud Al Mubakhar by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).

NEW: Asgharali - D. Oud Al Fursan!

D.Oud Al Fursan by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features oriental notes and agarwood (oud).

NEW: Asgharali - D. Oud Qadeem!

D. Oud Qadeem (Hindi) by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).

NEW: Asgharali - Bahr Al Noor Attar!

Bahr Al Noor Attar by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are aldehydes, fruity notes and orange blossom; middle notes are rose, jasmine and tuberose; base notes are amber, musk and woody notes.

NEW: Asgharali - Ayaad Attar!

Ayaad Attar by Asgharali is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. Top notes are citruses, rose and tea; middle notes are rose, jasmine, spicy notes, tobacco and woody notes; base notes are amber, musk, cedar, sandalwood, vanilla and tonka bean.

NEW: Asgharali - Amsal Attar!

Amsaal Attar by Asgharali is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are rose, violet, spicy notes and saffron; middle notes are amber, floral notes, musk and oriental notes; base notes are white musk, moss and sandalwood.

NEW: Asgharali - Amaani Attar!

Amaani Attar by Asgharali is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Top note is floral notes; middle note is floral notes; base notes are sweet notes and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Al Maha Attar!

Al Maha Attar by Asgharali is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are vanilla and cinnamon; middle note is suede; base notes are amber and agarwood (oud).

NEW: Bruno Acampora - Freak Chic!

Freak Chic is a new perfume by Bruno Acampora for women and men and was released in 2019.

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Miguel Matos (Amateur perfume maker)

Fragrance Notes

Apple, Ginger, Bergamot, Passion fruit, Mandarin, Jasmine, Rose, Chamomile, Musk, Teak, Patchouli, Ebony, Tree moss, Raspberry, Beeswax

NEW: Bruno Acampora - Relight My Fire!

Relight My Fire is a new perfume by Bruno Acampora for women and men and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Aldehydes, Bergamot, Coriander, Juniper, Galbanum, Jasmine, Mimosa, Geranium, Violet, Fir balsam, Musk, Peru balsam, Vanilla, Animalic notes, Leather

NEW: Bruno Acampora - Citrea Prochyta!

Citrea Prochyta is a new perfume by Bruno Acampora for women and men and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Lemon, Bergamot, Mandarin, Neroli, Rosemary, Oakmoss, White musk, Animalic notes, Coumarin

NEW: Calvin Klein - CK One Collector's Edition 2019 - Quilt!

CK One Collector's Edition 2019 - Quilt is a new and limited perfume by Calvin Klein for women and men and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Coty.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rhubarb
    Heart Notes
    Rosemary, Juniper, Pine needle
    Base Notes
    Ambrox, Ambrettolide, Birch wood

Thank you! I found the perfume I wanted and I will use it to spray it on my sex doll, which is very interesting.
    https://www.bondolls.com/poupee-real...-sexuelle.html

NEW: Profumo Di Firenze - Buontalento!

Buontalenti by Profumo di Firenze is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Buontalenti was launched in 2019. Top notes are peach, apricot, banana and red fruits; middle notes are raspberry, coconut and vanilla; base notes are caramel, cookie, toffee and musk.

NEW: Ex Nihilo - Atlas Fever!

Atlas Fever by Ex Nihilo is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Atlas Fever was launched in 2017. The nose behind this fragrance is Shyamala Maisondieu. Top notes are red berries and incense; middle note is narcissus; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla, oak and guaiac wood.

NEW: Ximu - Ummo!

From NST:

Mexican botanical niche line Xin˙ has launched Ummo, a new unisex fragrance.*

Inspired by the scent of smoke given off by burning dried tobacco leaves during sacred rituals, healing, purification ceremonies, and the induction of deep states of trance.
    Ummo was developed by perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux. Additional notes include jasmine tobacco flowers, liquidambar, tonka bean, cedar and honey.
    Xin˙ Ummo is available now at Smallflower, $220 for 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Teejan!

Teejan by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Top note is musk; middle note is amber; base note is agarwood (oud).

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Sakae!

Sakhae by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Top note is saffron; middle note is musk; base notes are amber oil and agarwood (oud).

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Ruaa!

Ruaa by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Top note is rose; middle note is agarwood (oud); base notes are sandalwood and amber.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Ritaj!

Ritaj by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features rose and agarwood (oud).

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Rihan Al Mashmoom!

Rihan Al Mashmoom by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Rewaya!

Rewaya by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Top note is rose; middle note is musk; base note is agarwood (oud).

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Razji!

Razji by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features jasmine.

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Oud Junaid!

Oud Junaid by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).

NEW: Syed Junaid Alam - Oud Hindi!

Oud Hindi by Syed Junaid Alam is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud).

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast