Code of Conduct
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Jorum Studio - Arborist!

Arborist is an ode to enchanting woodlands, the likes of which are found across our native Scotland.

Be warned, Arborist is not just lumber. It is an imagined day-in-the-life of a Virideer.
    Arborist possesses an overwhelming and spirited opening mellowing into sun-bleached woods, malted cereals and worked-skin. A symphony of nature untamed.
    The core structure of Arborist is redolent of many great Scots timbers; their leaves, flowers, fruits, roots and soil being the quintessential portrait of the forest.
    Arborist presents a unique blend of raw flowers, botanicals, resin sap, underwood and surprising forest fruits. Resolutely sylvan and intriguingly multifaceted with more than a hint of human skin, oily tool and distilling elixirs haunting from afar.
    Arborist was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Euan McCall.

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Jorum Studio - Psychoterratica I!

"Psychoterratica I is best worn liberally. We like to think of I as an ambient aroma which helps exalt other fragrances and particular materials within a blend.

This perfume recalls the aroma left behind by lichen on the palm of hands after gentle rolling. The soft ghost-note nuances of botanicals, musk, woods and resin.
    Tree Moss Absolute is paired carefully alongside Atlas Cedarwood Absolute. Psychoterratica I permeates a cool botanical signature." (from the brand's website)
    Psychoterratica I was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Euan McCall.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Jorum Studio - Psychoterratica II!

"Psychoterratica II possess an effervescent opening, green flourishes with sweet floral aspects and saline Ambergris.

II emerges from a bed of Tonka Bean Absolute and compounds to a lush vegetative harmony with a touch of Tree Moss Absolute.
    The perfume is both fresh and rich whilst maintaining an omni-present rhizomous and a gritty aqueous swell." (from the brand's website)
    Psychoterratica II was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Euan McCall.

NEW: Jorum Studio - Psychoterratica III!

"Psychoterratica III shows a spicier, warmer and drier tonality. We have taken our beloved Tree Moss Absolute and drenched it with Fir Balsam Absolute.

Psychoterratica III displays multiple olfactory collisions - sensations forced together to create odd and unusual mineral flourishes." (from the brand's website)
    Psychoterratica III was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Euan McCall.

NEW: Familia Familia - Wake Me Up!

"Sparkling fragrance like waking up in the morning. An energetic and lively fragrance as can be the beginning of the day: an open window, the light that breaks into the house a bed in disorder, the breakfast ready in the kitchen, the clean smell of the sheets, a citrus juice, the frantic start to the day the Wham song! at full volume." - a note from the brand.

Wake Me Up was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.

NEW: Familia Familia - Enjoy The Weekend!

"Green and woody fragrance. It evokes a trip outside the city, a small escape from the city to discover Italian places and places. The grass of the meadow, the dew, the honey, the wild flowers, a game of ping pong, a ride on a bicycle, a walk by the sea." - a note from the brand.

Enjoy The Weekend was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.

NEW: Familia Familia - Family In Love!

"Sweet and sparkling fragrance. It evokes that peaceful and joyful moment of free time, it evokes a place of the heart, a moment of light happiness spent together with loved ones. Childhood can be remembered, The memory of a caress, a stand of sweets and candies. One can imagine a glass of fresh fruit, an ice cream cup, a colored straw, cotton candy or wanting to want to be somewhere else for a picnic on the lawn." - a note from the brand.

Family In Love was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.

NEW: Familia Familia - Deal!

"Enveloping and determined. It is the dynamic fragrance that accompanies us in the decisive moments. It evokes an important day, the agenda full of appointments of the week, the leather chairs, the ink and the signing for a great event, a goal achieved." - a note from the brand.

Deal was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.

NEW: Familia Familia - Wake Me Up Baby!

"Sparkling fragrance like waking up in the morning. An energetic and lively fragrance as can be the beginning of the day: an open window, the light that breaks into the house a bed in disorder, the breakfast ready in the kitchen, the clean smell of the sheets, a citrus juice, the frantic start to the day the Wham song! at full volume." - a note from the brand.

Produced without alcohol.
    Wake Me Up Baby was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.

NEW: Familia Familia - Family In Love Baby!

"Sweet and sparkling fragrance. It evokes that peaceful and joyful moment of free time, it evokes a place of the heart, a moment of light happiness spent together with loved ones. Childhood can be remembered, The memory of a caress, a stand of sweets and candies. You can imagine a glass of fresh fruit, an ice cream cup, a colored straw, cotton candy or wanting to want to be somewhere else for a picnic on the lawn." - a note from thw brand.

Produced without alcohol.
    Family In Love Baby was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.

NEW: Monolab - Courage!

Courage by Monolab is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Courage was launched in 2019. Top notes are damask rose and jasmine; middle notes are agarwood (oud) and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk and ambroxan.

NEW: Monolab - Hannibal!

Hannibal by Monolab is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Hannibal was launched in 2019. Top note is cetalox; middle note is bergamot; base note is white musk.

NEW: Monolab - W-Zone!

W-Zone by Monolab is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. W-Zone was launched in 2019. Top notes are patchouli and vetiver; middle notes are musk and bergamot; base notes are ambroxan and vanilla.

NEW: Monolab - Vandal!

Vandal by Monolab is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vandal was launched in 2019. Top note is agarwood (oud); middle note is damask rose; base note is ambroxan.

NEW: Monolab - Juicy!

Juicy by Monolab is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Juicy was launched in 2019. Top notes are blackberry and raspberry; middle notes are leather and black pepper; base notes are ambroxan and musk.

NEW: Al Ambra - Spirit Of Elegance!

"Spirit Of Elegance is a new limited edition perfume for both women and men. It creates a confident expression of pure luxury with a creamy finish. The scent is sweet-leathery reviving ones spirit of elegance." - a note from the brand.

Spirit Of Elegance was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Ghanim Yaqoob Jumma Khurram.

NEW: Al Ambra - Challenging Game!

"The Limited edition Challanging Game is for a man or woman who is a poet by nature, someone who sees the extraordinary in the ordinary! A new essential density that underscores the woody, mineral facets, enhanced by the
    freshness of citrus fruit and shiso." - a note from the brand.

Challenging Game was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Ghanim Yaqoob Jumma Khurram.

NEW: Al Ambra - Secret Adventure!

Al Ambra introduces Secret Adventure, a modern declaration of self expression and emancipated sexuality. It is known for its depth and hint of mystery since it uses a variety of unusual and daring notes. This men’s parfum is best described as leathery and warm." - a note from the brand.
    Secret Adventure was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Ghanim Yaqoob Jumma Khurram.

NEW: Al Battash Concepts - Bin Thani!

Bin Thani by Al Battash Concepts is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features strawberry, fruity notes, cypriol oil or nagarmotha, sandalwood and cedar.

NEW: Al Battash Concepts - Etoile!

Etoile by Al Battash Concepts is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features spices, white flowers, balsamic vinegar, sweet notes, soil tincture and cacao pod.

NEW: Al Battash Concepts - Jumeirah!

Jumeirah by Al Battash Concepts is a Woody Chypre fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), rose, sandalwood, patchouli, labdanum and balsamic vinegar.

NEW: Al Battash Concepts - Love In Dubai Oudh!

Love In Dubai Oudh by Al Battash Concepts is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features balsamic vinegar, incense, agarwood (oud), tobacco and green accord.

NEW: Al Battash Concepts - Pearl!

Pearl by Al Battash Concepts is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features leather, bergamot, patchouli, musk and red berries.

NEW: Al Battash Concepts - Roety!

Roety by Al Battash Concepts is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features citruses, white flowers, woody notes and amber.

NEW: Al Battash Concepts - Rooh Dubai!

Rooh Dubai by Al Battash Concepts is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features rose, powdery notes, musk, woody notes and floral notes.

NEW: Al Battash Concepts - Sira Ala Rimal!

Sira Ala Rimal by Al Battash Concepts is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features vanilla, apple, musk and tropical fruits.

NEW: Al Battash Concepts - Zayed Samu Al Ard!

Zayed Samu Al Ard by Al Battash Concepts is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), spices, leather, rose, vanilla and saffron.

NEW: Al Battash - No. 3!

No. 3 by Al Battash Concepts is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for women and men. Top notes are pepper, ginger and cardamom; middle notes are geranium, rose, osmanthus and marigold; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, patchouli, agarwood (oud) and castoreum.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Ambrosia!

Ambrosia by Arcana Wildcraft is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features honey, peach, lemon, whipped cream and coconut.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Anthropophagia!

Anthropophagia by Arcana Wildcraft is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features vanila, sorbet, pear, sugar cane, white amber and brandy.

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast