Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
o

Default New Releases - Autumn 2019

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Summer 2019 thread:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/466...es-Summer-2019
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Rivages Parfums - Confidence!

Confidence by Rivages Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. Confidence was launched in late 2018. The fragrance features flowers, woody notes and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Rivages Parfums - Enjoy!

Enjoy by Rivages Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. Enjoy was launched in late 2018. The fragrance features jasmine, woody notes and vanilla.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Rivages Parfums - Miss Her!

Miss Her by Rivages Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. Miss Her was launched in late 2018. The fragrance features flowers, fruity notes, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Rivages Parfums - Miss Him!

Miss Him by Rivages Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. Miss Him was launched in late 2018. The fragrance features vetiver, musk and amber.

NEW: RoseMary - Royal Amber!

Royal Amber by RoseMary is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Top notes are citron, mandarin orange, cardamom, ginger and mint; middle notes are geranium, pepper, tonka bean, white wood, patchouli and vetiver; base notes are amber and musk.

NEW: RoseMary - Royal Oriental!

Royal Oriental by RoseMary is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Top notes are bergamot, citron, caramel, wormwood and incense; middle notes are ylang-ylang, vetiver, white oud, sandalwood and labdanum; base notes are ambroxan, musk, castoreum and leather.

NEW: RoseMary - Royal Oud!

Royal Oud by RoseMary is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are cardamom, labdanum and ylang-ylang; middle notes are ylang-ylang, vetiver, white wood, sandalwood, saffron and labdanum; base notes are ambroxan, castoreum, musk, patchouli and leather.

NEW: RoseMary - Royal Rose!

Royal Rose by RoseMary is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are artemisia, juniper berries and pepper; middle notes are rose, violet and freesia; base notes are vanilla, woody notes, amber and sandalwood.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - Voleurs De Ciels!

Voleur de Ciels by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features mint, jasmine, milk and leather.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - Un The Au Sahara!

Un The Au Sahara by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features tea, mint, woodsy notes, patchouli, amber and spices.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - Tobacco Mucho!

Tobacco Mucho by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features citruses, woodsy notes, guaiac wood, vetiver and spices.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - Li Altarelli!

Li Altarelli by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features amalfi lemon, lavender, galbanum, violet, sea water and immortelle.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - Le Pot Aux Roses!

Le Pot Aux Roses by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features rice, grass, rose, iris, violet and musk.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - L'Eau Nirique!

L'eau Nirique by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features lemon blossom, jasmine, tuberose, banana, coconut and musk.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - Embruns D'Ambre!

Embruns d'Ambre by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features sea water, amalfi lemon, woodsy notes and amber.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - Berberiades!

Berberiades by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features citruses, sandalwood, virginia cedar, jasmine, ginger, saffron, caraway, amber and incense.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - Amande Honorable!

Amande Honorable by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features lime (linden) blossom, almond, flax and musk.

NEW: Stephanie De Saint-Aignan - Blanc D'Hiver!

Blanc d'Hiver by Stephanie de Saint-Aignan is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie de Saint-Aignan. The fragrance features pear, iris, lily-of-the-valley and musk.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Ambre!

Ambre by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon and bergamot; middle notes are nutmeg and pepper; base notes are amber, labdanum and musk.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Neroli!

Neroli by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features neroli and white flowers.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Oranger!

Oranger by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Top note is orange blossom; middle note is musk; base notes are amber and vanilla.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Tubereuse!

Tubereuse by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Top notes are bergamot and green notes; middle notes are tuberose, heliotrope and orange blossom; base notes are tonka bean and sandalwood.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Cuir!

Cuir by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Leather fragrance for women and men. Top notes are raspberry and incense; middle notes are leather, thyme, saffron and agarwood (oud); base notes are labdanum and vanilla.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Encens!

Encens by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are bergamot and incense; middle notes are tonka bean and patchouli; base notes are sandalwood, cashmirwood and vanilla.

NEW: Les Sens De Marrakech - Feuilles!

Feuilles by Les Sens de Marrakech is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features citruses, floral notes and green leaves.

NEW: Yntenzo - Woody Rose!

Woody Rose by Yntenzo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Woody Rose was launched in 2018. Top notes are rose, honey and clove; middle notes are sandalwood, cedar, jasmine and patchouli; base notes are sugar, musk and woody notes.

NEW: Yntenzo - Whiskey Tobacco!

Whiskey-Tobacco by Yntenzo is a Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Whiskey-Tobacco was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, whiskey and davana; middle notes are floral notes, rose, cypriol oil or nagarmotha and agarwood (oud); base notes are woody notes, sandalwood, gurjan balsam, tobacco, musk and amber.

NEW: Yntenzo - Oud Wood!

Oud Wood by Yntenzo is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Oud Wood was launched in 2018. Top notes are leather, incense and saffron; middle notes are cedar, patchouli and cumin; base notes are amber, vetiver and woody notes.

NEW: Yntenzo - Lime Mimosa!

Lime & Mimosa by Yntenzo is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Lime & Mimosa was launched in 2018. Top notes are lime, mandarin orange, bergamot, pink pepper and pineapple; middle notes are basil, mimosa, lilac, iris, thyme, lily-of-the-valley and lavender; base notes are patchouli, vetiver, woody notes and amber.

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast