Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2019

NEW: Giorgio Monti - Trust Me!

Trust Me by Giorgio Monti is a fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and spicy notes; middle notes are coffee, myrtle, dark chocolate and hazelnut; base notes are cedar, leather and white musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Giorgio Monti - Designer Club!

Designer Club by Giorgio Monti is a leather fragrance for men.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Giorgio Monti - Matignon!

Matignon by Giorgio Monti is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Top notes are orange blossom, mint and mandarin orange; middle notes are jasmine, rose and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk.

NEW: KPK Parfum - Marine!

Marine by KPK Parfum is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features bergamot, bitter orange, lemon, mandarin orange, coconut, eucalyptus, cedar, amber, marigold and white musk.

NEW: By Kilian - Fun Things Always Happen After Sunset!

Inspiration : MY KIND OF LOVE is a collection of delicious French-made fragrances.
    "I wanted this collection to have the multi-layered notes and accords that I’m known for, but built around a key ingredient that’s unusual, surprising, and instantly recognizable.” - Kilian Hennessy.

Fragrance story : FUN THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN AFTER SUNSET.
    Blended like an olfactive cocktail that is fresh, fruity and energizing, AFTER SUNSET gets to the heart of when the party starts. Kilian Hennessy and French perfumer Calice Becker concoct a blend to bend the mind into after-hours adventure: the cocktail’s freshly cut herb garnish hits the nose, while a sip of blackcurrant syrup soothes the palate into a delicious heart of lychee. Thoroughly modern, the AFTER SUNSET vibe gets ever sensual with musk, rose and patchouli as night takes her final hold. Relax the shoulders, wink at the bartender, and sip some AFTER SUNSET.

The fragrance is available as a 30ml, 50ml and 100ml Eau de Parfum from September 2019.

NEW: Attirance - Cologne Excentrique!

Cologne Excentrique by Attirance is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features lemon, bergamot, mint, lavender, cloves, cedar and musk.

NEW: Attirance - Gout De La Victoire!

Goűt de la Victoire by Attirance is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features lemon, bergamot, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, lavender, patchouli and vetiver.

NEW: Attirance - Rendez-Vous Prive!

Rendez-Vous Privé by Attirance is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features cardamom, thyme, palisander rosewood, geranium, cinnamon, patchouli, musk, amber and incense.

NEW: Dzintars - Be Trendy Active!

Be Trendy Active by Dzintars is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are sea notes, lemon, lime and apple; middle notes are lavender, geranium, clary sage, cyclamen and green notes; base notes are virginian cedar, sequoia and white amber.

NEW: Dzintars - Be Trendy Force!

Be Trendy Force by Dzintars is a fragrance for men. Top notes are grapefruit, lemon and pepper; middle notes are ginger, lavender, lime (linden) blossom and honey; base notes are white tabacco, ambergris and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Be Trendy Power!

Be Trendy Power by Dzintars is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, rosemary and petitgrain; middle notes are lavender, oakmoss, juniper berries and tropical fruits; base notes are olive tree, amber, sandalwood and cedar.

NEW: Dzintars - Fregate!

Fregate by Dzintars is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are sea notes, cassia and grapefruit; middle notes are cloves, cardamom and saffron; base notes are birch, lavender and white musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Hit Blue!

Hit Blue by Dzintars is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features sea notes, basil, ginger and bergamot.

NEW: Dzintars - Hit Dark Green!

Hit Dark Green by Dzintars is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features cardamom, woody notes and floral notes.

NEW: Dzintars - Hit Green!

Hit Green by Dzintars is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. The fragrance features lavender, rosemary, green apple, mandarin orange and pink pepper.

NEW: Dzintars - Hit Orange!

Hit Orange by Dzintars is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features mandarin orange, lavender, spicy notes and woody notes.

NEW: Dzintars - Hit Red!

Hit Red by Dzintars is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features clary sage, lavender, grass and spicy notes.

NEW: Dzintars - Hit Violet!

Hit Violet by Dzintars is a fragrance for men. The fragrance features lemongrass, tobacco, leather and white musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Hit Yellow!

Hit Yellow by Dzintars is a Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features artemisia, mint, musk and amber.

NEW: Dzintars - Lucky Number 3!

Lucky Number 3 by Dzintars is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are grapefruit, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are honeysuckle, violet leaf, coriander and clary sage; base notes are crystal amber, sandalwood and black pepper.

NEW: Dzintars - Lucky Number 7!

Lucky Number 7 by Dzintars is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. The fragrance features cedar, juniper, carnation and citruses.

NEW: Dzintars - Maestro!

Maestro by Dzintars is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, petitgrain and lavender; middle notes are vetiver, patchouli, clary sage and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, juniper, leather and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Sport Game!

Sport Game by Dzintars is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, geranium and wormwood; middle notes are patchouli, lavender, petitgrain, vetiver and cassis; base notes are musk, tonka bean, ginger and oakmoss.

NEW: Dzintars - Sport Goal!

Sport Goal by Dzintars is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are fig leaf, calamus and artemisia; middle notes are cedar, marjoram, thyme and cacao; base notes are amber, patchouli and vetiver.

NEW: Dzintars - Sport Record!

Sport Record by Dzintars is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are tangerine, lime and grapefruit; middle notes are clary sage, juniper, basil and fern; base notes are musk, labdanum and sandalwood.

NEW: Thera Cosmeticos - Sucre!

Sucre by Thera Cosméticos is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Sucre was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Mário Torri Neto. Top notes are grapefruit, pomelo and whiskey; middle notes are lavender, sage, thyme and cardamom; base notes are leather, benzoin, tonka bean and woodsy notes.

NEW: Thera Cosmeticos - Sur!

Sur by Thera Cosméticos is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Sur was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Mário Torri Neto. Top notes are lime, lemon, pineapple, galbanum and lavender; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, cacao, nutmeg and sweet notes; base notes are sandalowood, cedar and patchouli.

NEW: Thera Cosmeticos - Syros!

Syros by Thera Cosméticos is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Syros was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Mário Torri Neto. Top notes are watermelon, sea notes and rhubarb leaf; middle notes are lavender, sage, ginger and wheat; base notes are cashmere wood, musk, sandalowood, oakmoss and water notes.

NEW: Junaid Jamshed - Pride!

"Pride By J. Fragrances is a strong fruity, floral scent that reflects the national spirit of Pakistan, in the style of Shahid Afridi himself. Its fresh and sensual composition opens with notes of bergamot, pineapple and cassis transitioning into the floral essence of violet, rose, lily of the valley, and lavender at the heart. This Limited edition, patriotic fragrance concludes the aromatic journey at the base with musk, Virginia pure cedarwood, ambergris, and sandalwood oil." - a note from the brand.

Pride was launched in 2019.

NEW: Junaid Jamshed - 10 The Era!

"10 The Era Shahid Afridi by J. is a fragrance that talks about the freedom of the soul, and the strength and determination of a hardworking man that can be seen at a glance. It is a long walk through verdant meadows, a run under the light of spring and summer; a result of its olfactory steadiness.

The head note opens up with the freshness of bergamot and is followed by the sweetness of coconut. The heart note spins with vetiver, cashmere and pink pepper. At the base, the delicate, noteworthy trail of vanilla, sandalwood, amber and musk make this an incredibly persistent fragrance, projecting the true essence of a gentleman." - a note from the brand.
    10 The Era was launched in 2019.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast