Code of Conduct
Just Starting Out Sponsor

Default Eau Sauvage EDP Unavailable?

Hello,

I am somewhat new to fragrances and I started out by purchasing some decants that a friend had recommended. One that I really like was eau sauvage EDP but it seems to be unavailable in the USA for some reason. Anyone know why this is or where I can buy a full bottle online? I would like to stay away from eBay if possible.

Default Re: Eau Sauvage EDP Unavailable?

Hey Tuffy,

Eau Sauvage EDP is dynamite! At least, for me, the original...you'll first have to determine which one you've got a decant of and love I guess...

Eau Sauvage Parfum (original) (2012) - (the one I love) is in a black box, completely black band around the bottle...eBay is the only way to get this, really...lots of great, honest sellers though. Look for sellers with a long history of good feedback. Also look on trade/sell forums here?

Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017 version) - in a white box, black band with a silver rectangular label in the front center...good, but, to me, not in the same league as the, now discontinued, original. You can get this fairly easily, from both discounters and retail sellers...just google it. It often comes up on Fragrancenet and the like, too.

I haven't heard of any discontinuation of this version, but who knows...Dior seems to love axing the men's parfum/edp concentrations.