Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 121
o
  1. #91

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    Well, there are different, but Peter is different.
    I think they would have a place in my collection.
    I appreciate your thoughts .
    Thank you.
    I agree with jsb here(granted i am a fan of peter), i love the design. Different from anything i have, i love a heavy metal cap. And from following him for a few years watching the journey hes gone through gathering his materials, and the quality he's chosen I'm excited

  2. #92
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwliias View Post
    I agree with jsb here(granted i am a fan of peter), i love the design. Different from anything i have, i love a heavy metal cap. And from following him for a few years watching the journey hes gone through gathering his materials, and the quality he's chosen I'm excited
    Me too.
    Thank you for your valued input .

  3. #93

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    Me too.
    Thank you for your valued input .
    Got my samples. Dendera is a beautiful dusty (orris butter) cinnamon, ambergris and oud desert rose hides underneath everything. And gaea is a little flowery ambergris sparkly thing that I'm trying to figure out still.

  4. #94
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwliias View Post
    Got my samples. Dendera is a beautiful dusty (orris butter) cinnamon, ambergris and oud desert rose hides underneath everything. And gaea is a little flowery ambergris sparkly thing that I'm trying to figure out still.
    Dendera sounds like a winner .
    How long did it last ?
    Peter stated that it was a good 6 to 8 hours .

  5. #95

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwliias View Post
    Got my samples. Dendera is a beautiful dusty (orris butter) cinnamon, ambergris and oud desert rose hides underneath everything. And gaea is a little flowery ambergris sparkly thing that I'm trying to figure out still.
    Sounds look like a hot mess. This is the issue with YouTube reviewers turned perfumers, itís literally like a movie critic turns director, opinions donít translate to ability. At least Jeremy Fragrance was not so aggrogant to think he could create his own scents. I guess itís only time before every YouTube reviewer jumps on this cash cow.

  6. #96

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecloud View Post
    Sounds look like a hot mess. This is the issue with YouTube reviewers turned perfumers, it’s literally like a movie critic turns director, opinions don’t translate to ability. At least Jeremy Fragrance was not so aggrogant to think he could create his own scents. I guess it’s only time before every YouTube reviewer jumps on this cash cow.
    I actually think it's a quite nice incense frag.

  7. #97

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Is it as good as Timbuktu or Portrait of the Lady? The problem that there are so many good Incense perfumes out there like Rien by ELDO or 90% of Comme De Garcons.
    Even Incense Mythique is such an amazing Incense /rose perfume.
    Lots of Perfume Houses goe through at least 60 trials before settling to the final product. I'm sure Peter doesn't have a fund to do this
    To me to buy a new Incense perfume it needs to be better than the Incense ones i already have
    Currently wearing: Encre Noire by Lalique

  8. #98
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselboy77 View Post
    Is it as good as Timbuktu or Portrait of the Lady? The problem that there are so many good Incense perfumes out there like Rien by ELDO or 90% of Comme De Garcons.
    Even Incense Mythique is such an amazing Incense /rose perfume.
    Lots of Perfume Houses goe through at least 60 trials before settling to the final product. I'm sure Peter doesn't have a fund to do this
    To me to buy a new Incense perfume it needs to be better than the Incense ones i already have
    Point well taken.
    I was wearing This is Him today.
    Not great , but not expensive either.
    I got a 7.5 a bit ago for about $15 .
    Haven't sampled Rein or Rein Extreme yet.
    I have Sultan Pasha's Pure Incense, as well as the woody's and incense from CDG, as well as others.
    I sampled Mr Oz's , Oswald from You Tube, and he does have an interesting one with frankincense in it.
    It's unique. I will be getting his Murmur Chypre for sure.
    I want to sample Peter's, but I am waiting for the samples at LuckyScent to come in.
    I should check to see if they did come in yet. I think it's in Feb sometime.
    Hopefully more people, after sampling , come and let us know what they think about Oswald's and Peter's work.
    I appreciate your honest comment.

  9. #99
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Here's an update from Peter

  10. #100

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    Point well taken.
    I was wearing This is Him today.
    Not great , but not expensive either.
    I got a 7.5 a bit ago for about $15 .
    Haven't sampled Rein or Rein Extreme yet.
    I have Sultan Pasha's Pure Incense, as well as the woody's and incense from CDG, as well as others.
    I sampled Mr Oz's , Oswald from You Tube, and he does have an interesting one with frankincense in it.
    It's unique. I will be getting his Murmur Chypre for sure.
    I want to sample Peter's, but I am waiting for the samples at LuckyScent to come in.
    I should check to see if they did come in yet. I think it's in Feb sometime.
    Hopefully more people, after sampling , come and let us know what they think about Oswald's and Peter's work.
    I appreciate your honest comment.
    No worries.i got to the point in my journey where i only want to have a handfull of perfumes outside of Chanel and Guerlain. I hope he comes out with some beautiful florals than ill try a sample
    Currently wearing: Encre Noire by Lalique

  11. #101
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselboy77 View Post
    No worries.i got to the point in my journey where i only want to have a handfull of perfumes outside of Chanel and Guerlain. I hope he comes out with some beautiful florals than ill try a sample
    best wishes to you in 2020

  12. #102
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Centauri's Gaea reviewed by You Tube's Ashton of Gents Scents





    wonder if Peter does a multiverse, what colored bottle it would be ?

  13. #103
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    A Review of Dendera from Nikhil of Exotic Scents
    9 out of 10
    Last edited by JBS1; 8th January 2020 at 12:18 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

  14. #104
    Basenotes Plus
    notspendingamillion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Middleof, Nowhere
    Posts
    2,042

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    I'll sample these when I can, but, honestly the notes and descriptions I've heard do not enthuse me.
    Last edited by notspendingamillion; 9th January 2020 at 08:59 AM.
    Itís tragic to think that heroic manís great destiny is to become economic man, that men will be reduced to craven creatures who crawl across the globe competing for money, who spend their nights dreaming up new ways to swindle each other.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  15. #105
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by notspendingamillion View Post
    I'll sample these when I can, but, honestly the notes and descriptions I've heard to not enthuse me.
    Well , as long as you get the chance, and when you do,
    please inform us.

  16. #106
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    A video review from Osswald , MrOz of You Tube , covering Centarui Parfums.
    enjoy

  17. #107
    Dependent Cheetah1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    1,439

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Good review of Dendera from MrOz

    Been trying to get a sample from luckyscent, but been out for awhile.

  18. #108
    Basenotes Plus
    notspendingamillion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Middleof, Nowhere
    Posts
    2,042

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    I dont know. Reviewers reviewing fragrance released by reviewers just kinda stinks to me. Incestuous.
    Itís tragic to think that heroic manís great destiny is to become economic man, that men will be reduced to craven creatures who crawl across the globe competing for money, who spend their nights dreaming up new ways to swindle each other.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  19. #109
    Basenotes Junkie oudaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    961

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by notspendingamillion View Post
    I dont know. Reviewers reviewing fragrance released by reviewers just kinda stinks to me. Incestuous.
    Yeah, especially when they are pals of each other.

  20. #110

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Guess you dont get to like anything from kerosene, tuka ka Tao, or arron Terrance Hughes then.

  21. #111
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah1919 View Post
    Good review of Dendera from MrOz

    Been trying to get a sample from luckyscent, but been out for awhile.
    Been waiting too.
    I'm on the notification list

  22. #112
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by notspendingamillion View Post
    I dont know. Reviewers reviewing fragrance released by reviewers just kinda stinks to me. Incestuous.
    Hopefully when others get to sample them, they will comment what they think.
    Hopefully .

  23. #113
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by oudaddict View Post
    Yeah, especially when they are pals of each other.
    Well, here's some reviews from Fragrantica
    https://www.fragrantica.com/designer...-Perfumes.html

    If I were a reviewer , and something was overpriced , smelled cheap or bad , I would let the community know.
    Especially if I had my own brand, for it would seem detrimental to it.
    Timmy from ImagineScent wasn't that kind to Date for Men.
    He pointed out that cheap cap and said for the price it should be much better.
    He also pointed out that the whole bogo seemed a little silly.
    Why not just sell the bottle for $90 instead of having to buy two.
    Peter said of Mr Smelly's, it's not his type.
    Mr Oz said of Peter's , you need to like myrrh , or it's not for you.
    So all isn't glowing rave reviews.

  24. #114
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwliias View Post
    Guess you dont get to like anything from kerosene, tuka ka Tao, or arron Terrance Hughes then.
    Love Kerosene's Unknown Pleasure's , and that's not just because of Joy Division .

    Don't know if that's the reason why , but if so , why not some Echo or Bauhaus .

    Peter went to Egypt, and this is his interpretation of it.
    Going to sample it for sure .
    Last edited by JBS1; 6th February 2020 at 02:37 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

  25. #115
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Deleted it.
    Was a video in response to some comments.
    Last edited by JBS1; 6th February 2020 at 02:38 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

  26. #116
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Lola of You Tube reviewing Gaea from Centauri Perfumes .
    Last edited by JBS1; 21st January 2020 at 07:05 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

  27. #117
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Dendera 2nd Batch Available

  28. #118
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Waft's from the Loft
    review of Centuari Perfumes


    Viewing from comments , people seem to enjoy this house from Peter.

  29. #119
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    A really good review of Centauri Perfumes .
    Comparisons . Performance. A well balanced of Peter's perfumes as a whole.
    It also gives you a good look at the samples.

    I just subbed this reviewer.
    He only has 500 plus subs.
    I sub many of the smaller perfume reviewers .
    Seems like there's less pressure to perform.
    I'm on the list for samples at LuckyScent.
    Hopefully I can get some this time.

  30. #120
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,501

    Default Re: You Tubers Peter/Fragranceview & Oswald/MrOz Brand Announcements. Videos Inside .

    Just ordered a sample set from LuckyScent of Centauri Parfums .
    Right now , LuckyScent has them in stock as of February 7th/20
    https://www.luckyscent.com/product/8...tauri-perfumes.
    The cost for 2x2mls with shipping cost $29 .
    It looks like it comes in a nice pouch with cards.




Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th April 2019, 11:34 PM
  2. LuckyScent Making Room SPRING SPECIALS (Up to 65% OFF) Videos Inside
    By JBS1 in forum Discounts and Coupon Boards
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th March 2019, 03:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd April 2018, 03:39 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th March 2018, 08:45 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th November 2009, 02:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000