Code of Conduct
o

Default Guerlain Art of Materials atomizer

Hi all,

I have a gift card for Saks and want to use it to purchase Cuir Beluga.

What I'm wondering, for those of you with experience with this line, is whether these come with just the bulb style atomizer or do they include a standard atomizer as well?

Here is the link - https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/guer...&gclsrc=aw.ds#

Saks chat says it only comes with the bulb but I don't trust their information. I've received incorrect info before from their customer service.

Any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Guerlain Art of Materials atomizer

Quote Originally Posted by Schmellin_Good View Post
    Saks chat says it only comes with the bulb but I don't trust their information.
    Unless Guerlain recently included a new atomizer, that info is correct.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

It is odd, for some reason Saks only carries the bulb atomizer version, other retailers do carry Cuir Beluga with a standard atomizer.
    Scent is an exercise in patience and imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragrant Vagrant View Post
    It is odd, for some reason Saks only carries the bulb atomizer version, other retailers do carry Cuir Beluga with a standard atomizer.
    Yeah, exactly. I don't want it with the bulb. I'd much prefer the standard.

My Cuir came with the blub which I did not really like the mist is very very fine compared to the normal spray.

Then they changed to just the normal spray again my two Bois d'Armenie have these. When the line was first launched they had both so if you prefer you could use the blub on the normal spray. Then the changed them to the blub already attached and then again to just the fixed normal spray which is the current version. The manager at my Guerlain counter said the newest version is the normal spray.
    DONNA
    Currently wearing: Le Mimosa by Annick Goutal

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    My Cuir came with the blub which I did not really like the mist is very very fine compared to the normal spray.

Then they changed to just the normal spray again my two Bois d'Armenie have these. When the line was first launched they had both so if you prefer you could use the blub on the normal spray. Then the changed them to the blub already attached and then again to just the fixed normal spray which is the current version. The manager at my Guerlain counter said the newest version is the normal spray.
    Thanks for the detailed information!

I guess I'll have to buy it from another retailer and use my gift card towards something else.