Code of Conduct
o

Default Spicebomb tampered bottle

s1.jpgs2.jpgs3.jpgs4.jpg

Weird situation, bought new 5oz spicebomb from online discounter (first time ordering there but folks here say they're legit), cellophane may have been pressed down a bit too much, wasn't certain, but upon opening atomizer had 3 dents, which is exactly how it would look if someone yanked off the atomizer with a pair of pliers!... (which is weird bec you don't need pliers to remove that top part... unless fellow was worried about fingerprints....idk).
    So what I'm presuming, is that somewhere along the supply chain, someone yanked these bottle, pried off the the atomizer, maybe even the full top (which would explain pliers vs just fingers to remove atomizer) resold as decants, or what not, and then refilled or watered down, and resealed perfectly or near perfect, and somehow slipped them back in to the supply chain (maybe a return, unscrupulous employees, etc).
    Now this one, you can tell bec you have (needle nose?) plier marks on the atomizer there, but what gets worrisome, is that if they're doing this all over, you'd never really know... batch codes match, secret service code works, box bottle etc it is all legit! Only thing that isn't is the juice. And even then bec everything else actually is legit, people will just assume reformulation if the smell is off.
    Starting to bug out a bit!
    (pics attached)

*Had the good ole, sprayed juice on first spray situation too..
    *Box smelled like spicebomb already when opening before I srayed
    Last edited by DeltaStubs.com; 25th September 2019 at 11:16 PM.

Default Re: Spicebomb tampered bottle

Secret service code??

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

It seems like it's still functional from what you're saying, but it shouldn't be that way. Are you going to keep it, or do you have recourse to return it?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by sethr View Post
    Secret service code??

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    google it, some silly program they have to collect customer data

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    It seems like it's still functional from what you're saying, but it shouldn't be that way. Are you going to keep it, or do you have recourse to return it?
    Functional yes, but no idea what's in it... So ya, reached out to company as this is definitely not the 'new' bottle ordered... So mailed this back and awaiting new one at the moment fingers crossed

Oh boy! And the "new" one (same batch code) is leaking up top, don’t even have to pull it out of the box to see that... I need me a new online discounter
    new1.jpg
    Last edited by DeltaStubs.com; 27th September 2019 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaStubs.com View Post
    google it, some silly program they have to collect customer data

Functional yes, but no idea what's in it... So ya, reached out to company as this is definitely not the 'new' bottle ordered... So mailed this back and awaiting new one at the moment fingers crossed

Oh boy! And the "new" one (same batch code) is leaking up top, don’t even have to pull it out of the box to see that... I need me a new online discounter
    new1.jpg
    Wow, that's ridiculous! Return it and get your refund.
    Currently wearing: Kalan by Parfums de Marly

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaStubs.com View Post

Yikes! Sorry to hear the trouble you've going through.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Ya I should of returned it. Got lazy though, had no interest in going down to the post office again for this same bottle. They offered me 20% off to keep, so I decided to accept and just be done with it.
    Cut the loss sort to speak of all the time I put in to it already.