Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Week 41: SOTW

  1. #1

    Default Week 41: SOTW

    Letís give this another go. Five days with the same SOTD, the evenings are free.

    Last week went pretty easy with Infusion díhomme for work. Iím thinking of Allure Homme Edition Blanche for the week. Should be pleasant since it is one of my favorites.

    What do think about this? Impossible or worth a shot?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    I just did 10 days of Dior Higher, so I'm game for my next bottle! Probably this bottle of L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Sport in front of me.
    Currently wearing: Ambergreen by Oliver & Co.

  3. #3
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    I'm in! Will have to decide which one I'm going with this week.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    If having to settle for a fragrance for 5 consecutive days for a week, seconding the idea that Allure Homme Edition Blanche is definitely one of the better choices for this
    Currently wearing: Citrus & Wood by Yardley

  5. #5
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,400

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Has this been going on for 41 weeks??
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  6. #6

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by jabar View Post
    I just did 10 days of Dior Higher, so I'm game for my next bottle! Probably this bottle of L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Sport in front of me.
    Wow, 10 days is a long time. Go for it with L'eau d'issey!

    Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    I'm in! Will have to decide which one I'm going with this week.
    This extra SOTW is partly dedicated to you Hope you will find a suitable scent for the week!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    If having to settle for a fragrance for 5 consecutive days for a week, seconding the idea that Allure Homme Edition Blanche is definitely one of the better choices for this
    Thanks. Maybe worth a try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    Has this been going on for 41 weeks??
    Oh, no. This is the second week for me. Maybe week number is a regional thing. We put dates in different order in the world so I thought week number would reduce the risk of misunderstanding. I guess not

  7. #7

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    I almost forgot! I'm starting the week with:



    Day 1 of 5

  8. #8

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    I'm gonna try to go a full work week of Dior Ambre Nuit. Should be great.

  9. #9
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,400

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    I'll probably be doing my Gucci Guilty Absolute all week for work. I've missed it ever so much.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  10. #10
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    This extra SOTW is partly dedicated to you Hope you will find a suitable scent for the week!
    Haha, that's a lot of pressure. I went with APOM ph for the week!





    Day 1 of 5

  11. #11
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    I'm gonna try to go a full work week of Dior Ambre Nuit. Should be great.
    Great choice! Makes me want to break mine out as well. I'll save it for another week this fall.

  12. #12
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    I almost forgot! I'm starting the week with:



    Day 1 of 5
    Awesome choice!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    I'll probably be doing my Gucci Guilty Absolute all week for work. I've missed it ever so much.
    An excellent choice ! Especially for Mondays.
    October rotation : Knize Ten, Gomma, Yatagan, Gucci Guilty Absolute, Tuscany, Elixir, Avignon.
    October samples : finishing Hermes Bel Ami, Bel Ami Vetiver, Lalique Encre Noire a l'Extreme. Sampling TF Ombre Leather, ELdO Je Suis un Homme, Eloge du Traitre, Odin 07 Tanoke.

  14. #14
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,400

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by incense+heliotrope View Post
    An excellent choice ! Especially for Mondays.
    And for Tuesdays!
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  15. #15

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Day 2 of 5 done. Very summery feel, the fragrance that is, not the actual weather here
    Last edited by H_West; 9th October 2019 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Spelling

  16. #16
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Day 2 of 5 w/ APOM pour Homme by MFK.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Day 2 of 5 w/ APOM pour Homme by MFK.
    APOM is really nice. Is it working well?




    I'm on day 3 of 5 now with Edition Blanche. It still feels great!

  18. #18
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    APOM is really nice. Is it working well?

    I'm on day 3 of 5 now with Edition Blanche. It still feels great!
    Yes, it's working really well here at work. I was in the conference room for a meeting yesterday and when some of the other participants entered the room, one commented that it "smelled good in here." I thought I was going to get another one today in the elevator, but the lady didn't make a comment. How's Edition Blanche? It's one of my faves as well.

    Day 3 of 5 for me today with APOM ph.

  19. #19
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,400

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    I'm on day three as well, with Guilty ABSOLUTE!
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  20. #20

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Yes, it's working really well here at work. I was in the conference room for a meeting yesterday and when some of the other participants entered the room, one commented that it "smelled good in here." I thought I was going to get another one today in the elevator, but the lady didn't make a comment. How's Edition Blanche? It's one of my faves as well.

    Day 3 of 5 for me today with APOM ph.
    Hehe, nice. She could have been more generous today but what the heck. It working out just fine here. It is nice not to have the decisions of SOTD in the morning but it will be nice to wary the next week too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    I'm on day three as well, with Guilty ABSOLUTE!
    You are a machine at these SOTW's Keep going. Still no problems going through?

  21. #21
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,400

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    Hehe, nice. She could have been more generous today but what the heck. It working out just fine here. It is nice not to have the decisions of SOTD in the morning but it will be nice to wary the next week too.



    You are a machine at these SOTW's Keep going. Still no problems going through?
    I'm on day 4 on Guilty Absolute. I'll be glad when Friday comes as I feel like I'm going through this bottle too fast, lol. I'm enjoying it though, so....eh, whatever.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  22. #22

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Day four of Dior Ambre Nuit. This was definitely a fantastic choice for this experiment. I haven't gotten tired of it at all.

  23. #23
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Day 4 of 5


  24. #24
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Day four of Dior Ambre Nuit. This was definitely a fantastic choice for this experiment. I haven't gotten tired of it at all.
    Yes, that's a great choice. I'll be wearing a lot of that in the upcoming weeks as well.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Day four of Dior Ambre Nuit. This was definitely a fantastic choice for this experiment. I haven't gotten tired of it at all.
    Ambre Nuit is really nice. Great choice!





    Day 5 of 5 with Chanel Allure Edition Blanche. SOTW: done! I have been smelling really nice this week Love this scent.

  26. #26
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,400

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Once again, the deed is done. Day 5, Gucci Guilty Absolute.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  27. #27
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Day 5 of 5 w/ MFK's APOM!

    We made it, guys!

  28. #28

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Ok, I'm on day 9 of L'eau D'Issey PH Sport. Maybe one more day to wrap this one up, then I need to figure out what's next...
    Currently wearing: Ambergreen by Oliver & Co.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    Quote Originally Posted by jabar View Post
    Ok, I'm on day 9 of L'eau D'Issey PH Sport. Maybe one more day to wrap this one up, then I need to figure out what's next...
    Nine days in a row, that's well done! Maybe we could do a new SOTW soon?

  30. #30
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,400

    Default Re: Week 41: SOTW

    I'm out for this week, lol
    After doing Polo yesterday, 6 workdays in a row, I went with Ombre Leather today.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."




Similar Threads

  1. Week 40: Time for a SOTW?
    By H_West in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 6th October 2019, 03:28 AM
  2. SOTW: Scent of the Week. For those BRAVE souls among us:)
    By Andrewthecologneguy in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 23rd June 2019, 09:33 PM
  3. SOTW: Scent of the Week Starting Sunday 9 June
    By Andrewthecologneguy in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11th June 2019, 06:19 PM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 17th February 2016, 07:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000