Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
o

Default New Roja Parfums Scandal, Vetiver, Enigma & Danger Parfum Colognes

new lower concentration versions with increased 'freshness' supposedly. can't find any other information, would like to try the Enigma

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Roja Parfums Scandal, Vetiver, Enigma & Danger Parfum Colognes

These have been available at First in Fragrance in Germany for a while now.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    These have been available at First in Fragrance in Germany for a while now.
    thanks looks like they are pre-orders so nobody has got their nose on them yet?

Roja indicating a November 1st launch for these fragrances.

I happened to be processing an order with them and inquired.

Interesting, I'll have to test them once they are released and see how different they are from the originals.

I may end up with all of them..
    Currently wearing: Sartorial by Penhaligon's

Already vids on YT about first impressions

Quote Originally Posted by City74 View Post
    Already vids on YT about first impressions
    links?

Dependent

I wouldn't mind a less potent Enigma.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFrank75 View Post
    I wouldn't mind a less potent Enigma.
    exactly. if they could push Enigma into something more wearable day to day, hopefully with less powdery vibe in the drydown, it would be a winner.

These are now available for purchase on the Roja Parfums website, I just ordered a 100 ML Creation-E (Enigma) Parfum Cologne. I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.

Pricing is $290 for 100 ML and $55 for a 7.5 ML Discovery Atomizer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HFMIII View Post
    These are now available for purchase on the Roja Parfums website, I just ordered a 100 ML Creation-E (Enigma) Parfum Cologne. I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.

Pricing is $290 for 100 ML and $55 for a 7.5 ML Discovery Atomizer.
    Did you get from roja UK site? Do they ship to usa

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Did you get from roja UK site? Do they ship to usa
    I ordered from https://rojaparfums.com/ just switch your region to America / Canada, shipping was free as well.

So these are replacing the EDPs in the "Pour Homme" line. 100ml instead of 50ml, 225 GBP instead of 245 GBP, but the discovery atomizers are kept at 40 GBP. They are likely watered down quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ccdan View Post
    So these are replacing the EDPs in the "Pour Homme" line. 100ml instead of 50ml, 225 GBP instead of 245 GBP, but the discovery atomizers are kept at 40 GBP. They are likely watered down quite a bit.
    If you are interested you should watch the video posted by the OP as he does a better job explaining the new compositions than the information on the website.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HFMIII View Post
    I ordered from https://rojaparfums.com/ just switch your region to America / Canada, shipping was free as well.
    Thank you

My thought as well.

They are likely watered down quite a bit.
    I assume that they are a pathetic joke in terms of longevity, like Elysium Parfum Cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by Hothamwater View Post
    My thought as well.
    My suspicion ..these are mass market oriented with less depth and vigor ......will pass ! ! Unless BNers generate some positive vibe around them....looks unlikely though !

I'm wearing Creation-E Parfum Cologne today and also performing a side by side with the older EDP sprayed on one arm and the Parfum Cologne on the other.

In the opening you can detect the added citrus, but I don't feel that it dramatically changes the style of the fragrance. The PC seems a little more tamed, with superb blending. It doesn't have the monsterous sillage that the EDP has but is still well above average and as I also tested it with one spray on my wrist when I first received the bottle two days ago I could still detect the dry down on my arm 18 hrs later.

Smelling up close the EDP feels richer, more full. Overall I am happy with the purchase of the PC as I feel I will be more comfortable wearing it at times where the EDP would just be to much.

Banned

Thank you for the follow up. Any issues getting the scents to US from England?

just to echo that everyone i'm seeing on fragrance groups is saying Enigma PC is very good indeed

namely it's plenty strong and not far off the EDP.

Blog Entries

Have yet to try any from the brand. Seems like all hype.
    "I am not trendy" -Thierry Mugler
    Currently wearing: Roadster by Cartier

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Have yet to try any from the brand. Seems like all hype.
    I used to think same thing until I tried them. I resisted as long as I could. Danger is excellent. Elsyium is good. Creation e is one of the best scents I have EVER smelled. The house is legit

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Thank you for the follow up. Any issues getting the scents to US from England?
    No problems at all. In fact I placed my order Friday the 1st it was shipped Tuesday the 5th UPS ground, the shipment originated in New Jersey, and it was delivered in Houston Friday the 8th.

I wore Danger (Parfum Cologne) on one arm and Guerlain Heritage edt on the other and although they share similarities, I gotta say I prefer Danger.
    And performance is no slouch, still getting occasional wafts 12 hours (and a shower) later.

I would describe it as a more "effervescent" and brighter Heritage while also being slightly more modern.
    Not bad at all!

Tomorrow I try Enigma Parfum Cologne but I haven't sampled the original so I won't be able to give you a comparison.
    It will be a standalone test so to speak.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Sambuccashake View Post
    ... Tomorrow I try Enigma Parfum Cologne but I haven't sampled the original so I won't be able to give you a comparison.
    It will be a standalone test so to speak.
    I'll keep an eye out for your impression of Enigma Cologne. I find Creation-E pour homme a bit overpowering, even in small doses.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFrank75 View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for your impression of Enigma Cologne. I find Creation-E pour homme a bit overpowering, even in small doses.
    then you will definitely enjoy the cologne. it is indeed brighter, lighter but considering the strength of the original that's not a totally bad thing. projection is more moderate and the whole thing feels a lot less stuffy/powdery which is good if you want something for more than occasional use. lasts ages on the skin so even a watered down Enigma still packs a punch.

I can't wait to get my hands on these. Great price point and looks to be true to their advertising about performance.

I have Danger Parfum and Enigma EDP, so will try Scandal and Vetiver first probably and decide if I want to replace/complement the former 2. Enigma is perhaps my favorite all-time scent, so am very intrigued with the PC version.

OMG! Roja going popular! Boom! Now the magic is gone!!! Bad move Mr Roger, bad move.
    Currently wearing: Reflection Man by Amouage

I just gotta say that I ordered the sample pack from Lucky Scent and then ordered a full bottle of Creation E Pour Homme Parfum Cologne and am loving the Creation E. To me the opening is more effervescent, like added Sprite over the Dr. Pepper vibe I normally get. Projection is now high over Parfum strength. Such a great idea to bring these out IMO. I May go for Vetiver next.

Sent on mobile - sorry for errors.