Code of Conduct

Thread: Dior in Paris

Default Dior in Paris

Hey people. My sister is going to Paris and I'm wondering where she might be able to find me a bottle of Eau Noire or maybe Vetiver. Does anybody know?

The boutiques? If so, any of them or a particular one?

Le Bon Marche? Galeries Lafayette?

What about the Dior boutiques at Charles de Gaulle?

Any help would be appreciated! She's leaving today and will be there for about ten days.

Default Re: Dior in Paris

Perhaps you can try sending an email first, to check.

However, if they are available anywhere, I also think that this would be either Lafayette/Printemps, the av Montaigne boutique, or the new perfume-only store on rue Faubourg st honore (but his being newer, they may not have old stock).

Some of these places she'll probably walk by anyway in her tours, so you can give them the address and tell her that if she happens to walk by, she can ask.

Not familiar with the CDG boutique.

cacio

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post

She should be able to find them there.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks. My sister will be going there with her boyfriend, who is an actual Parisian, so I'm not sure how much time she'll be doing with too many tourist-y things. I did suggest the Avenue Montaigne for luxury shopping because I find it much more pleasant than the Champs-Elysees. She also doesn't have nearly the same interest and patience for fragrances as people like us, so I want to make things as easy as possible for her!

I bought my Vetiver at Le Bon Marche a year ago. They didn’t have it on display, so you might have to ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Hey people. My sister is going to Paris and I'm wondering where she might be able to find me a bottle of Eau Noire or maybe Vetiver. Does anybody know?

The boutiques? If so, any of them or a particular one?

Le Bon Marche? Galeries Lafayette?

Any help would be appreciated! She's leaving today and will be there for about ten days.
    "Wonderfully wild, eminently civilized" - Derby by Guerlain

My swap thread

Quote Originally Posted by pelle View Post
    I bought my Vetiver at Le Bon Marche a year ago. They didn’t have it on display, so you might have to ask for it.
    Thanks. That's exactly what I told her. They might not be on display, so she should ask.