Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Basenotes Junkie Drjones152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Providence Rhode island
    Posts
    532

    Default Mediterranum proteo vepro gift set just arrived !

    IMG_20191019_004523.jpg
    Checked the mailbox and the gift set arrived , I've been searching for this a awhile now , I end up with the splash version , and I must admit I first I was really iffy, but when u put it on and when it dries down , the memory comes quick , it's definitely good juice ...

  2. #2
    Basenotes Plus
    Marand75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,685

    Default Re: Mediterranum proteo vepro gift set just arrived !

    Quote Originally Posted by Drjones152 View Post
    IMG_20191019_004523.jpg
    Checked the mailbox and the gift set arrived , I've been searching for this a awhile now , I end up with the splash version , and I must admit I first I was really iffy, but when u put it on and when it dries down , the memory comes quick , it's definitely good juice ...
    Congrats on this goodiebox! Sounds like it has been stored well enough
    Non IFRA Compliant & proud of it!
    Currently wearing: Versace l'Homme by Versace

  3. #3
    Basenotes Junkie Drjones152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Providence Rhode island
    Posts
    532

    Default Re: Mediterranum proteo vepro gift set just arrived !

    Quote Originally Posted by Marand75 View Post
    Congrats on this goodiebox! Sounds like it has been stored well enough
    Thank u very much, resembles very much like opium pour homme ysl..hours later this juice is strong... question on your current wear, Versace L'Homme? What's it like , this on my wishlist , is current formula good?

  4. #4
    Basenotes Plus
    Marand75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,685

    Default Mediterranum proteo vepro gift set just arrived !

    Quote Originally Posted by Drjones152 View Post
    Thank u very much, resembles very much like opium pour homme ysl..hours later this juice is strong... question on your current wear, Versace L'Homme? What's it like , this on my wishlist , is current formula good?
    Sounds really nice. Haven't tried Mediterraneum, but when you mention Opium (ph) I'm definately curious.
    So.. Versace L'Homme. I love it. I'll try and sum it up as best I can: Citrusy-green-cypressy-semispicy-sandalwoody-mossy-resinous-creamy-leathery-masculine chypre awesomeness... But that's just m y opinion on the current (2018) juice.
    I do have an '80s splash enroute, so that I'll be able to compare.
    All in all I definately recommend the current juice, which generally also gets positive feedback all around. And with good reason
    Non IFRA Compliant & proud of it!
    Currently wearing: Versace l'Homme by Versace

  5. #5
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    295,705

    Default Re: Mediterranum proteo vepro gift set just arrived !

    Congrats and enjoy!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  6. #6
    Basenotes Junkie Drjones152's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Providence Rhode island
    Posts
    532

    Default Re: Mediterranum proteo vepro gift set just arrived !

    Quote Originally Posted by Marand75 View Post
    Sounds really nice. Haven't tried Mediterraneum, but when you mention Opium (ph) I'm definately curious.
    So.. Versace L'Homme. I love it. I'll try and sum it up as best I can: Citrusy-green-cypressy-semispicy-sandalwoody-mossy-resinous-creamy-leathery-masculine chypre awesomeness... But that's just m y opinion on the current (2018) juice.
    I do have an '80s splash enroute, so that I'll be able to compare.
    All in all I definately recommend the current juice, which generally also gets positive feedback all around. And with good reason
    Yes it really does resembles opium , ALOTT...AND THANK U for the Versace ..I'm looking fwd buying this

  7. #7
    Basenotes Plus
    Marand75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,685

    Default Re: Mediterranum proteo vepro gift set just arrived !

    Quote Originally Posted by Drjones152 View Post
    Yes it really does resembles opium , ALOTT...AND THANK U for the Versace ..I'm looking fwd buying this
    You're very welcome!
    Non IFRA Compliant & proud of it!
    Currently wearing: Versace l'Homme by Versace

  8. #8
    Freed from BN Institution

    N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    41,172

    Default Re: Mediterranum proteo vepro gift set just arrived !

    Congrats on your gift set, do share your impressions of it.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35




Similar Threads

  1. MEDITERRANUM Protein vepro/ Opium pH/Declaration Cartier! Ordered!!
    By Drjones152 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14th October 2019, 03:32 AM
  2. Mediterranum cologne
    By Drjones152 in forum Vintage Perfume
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 29th July 2019, 06:45 PM
  3. Mediterraneum by Proteo ( Versace) - A versatile oriental for the summer months
    By AromiErotici in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 9th January 2018, 06:29 PM
  4. versace mediteranneum vs. Proteo parfums mediteranneum
    By smellyliquid in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th March 2008, 02:57 AM
  5. from Proteo
    By castorpollux in forum Missing Fragrances List
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st January 2007, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000