Code of Conduct
o

Default Aerospray Aramis cologne..just arrived , wondering when exactly did it get released

Today arrived vintage Aramis aerospray, it's very classic almost like current but more natrual then anything current stuff have , it's a beautiful scent , yet very strong , the drydown is completely different then the currents drydown does anyone know when this version came out , I'm assuming late 70s or 80s not sure , anyone has any info please let me know , but other then that I'm really happy with and it's very strong

Default Re: Aerospray Aramis cologne..just arrived , wondering when exactly did it get released

Default Re: Aerospray Aramis cologne..just arrived , wondering when exactly did it get released

Nice, I think is definitely 70s
    1976 - Yatagan Caron
    1977 - Snuff by Schiaparelli
    1981 - Kouros YSL
    1988 - Fahrenheit Dior
    1980 - Patou Pour Homme
    1987 - Lapidus Pour Homme
    1981 - Quorum Antonio Puig
    1993 - Insense by Givenchy
    2014 - Dior Homme Parfum
    1987 - Ho Hang Club Balenciaga

Is it ? Well i see why they don't make em like that back than no more, they waste alot , like wow alot I'm like wtf , it doesn't stop spraying alot goes out but like sprits but Misty too, ..also I do believe to try to make it lighter with this version instead of how other are loud Perfumers ..I spray my neck and chest and my wrist both of them like i always do z but the sprays alot and it don't stop LMAO, also I'm at a few hours on drydown , longtivy is really good , I go close to my not on it , my nose hairs was but chilly like nose burn lol, I think this was attemp to make happen with that vaporizer.., Paco Rabanne pH don't make either they tried dand stopped doing about the time Aramis stopped too..it was no good z but for the price 25$ in auction why not , at least I smell it and I'm sure other can . She will tell me , is still strong on wrist after few hours so that's good

I used to own this one and it was nuclear in strength. Went through a 30ml bottle in no time... Shame I don't have it any more.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Drjones152 View Post
    Is it ? Well i see why they don't make em like that back than no more, they waste alot , like wow alot I'm like wtf , it doesn't stop spraying alot goes out but like sprits but Misty too, ..also I do believe to try to make it lighter with this version instead of how other are loud Perfumers ..I spray my neck and chest and my wrist both of them like i always do z but the sprays alot and it don't stop LMAO, also I'm at a few hours on drydown , longtivy is really good , I go close to my not on it , my nose hairs was but chilly like nose burn lol, I think this was attemp to make happen with that vaporizer.., Paco Rabanne pH don't make either they tried dand stopped doing about the time Aramis stopped too..it was no good z but for the price 25$ in auction why not , at least I smell it and I'm sure other can . She will tell me , is still strong on wrist after few hours so that's good
    The way you describe spaying seems to indicate that this is a pressurized bottle ...