Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 11 of 11
o
  1. #1
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,198

    Default IUNX fragrances in the US

    Does anyone know where one can order these scents in the US? I have several on my list and would like to finally dive into them.

  2. #2

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    Alder + Co (now in NY) carry a few but not the whole line. As far as I know, that's the only place that sells them.

    https://alderandcoshop.com/collections/apothecary

  3. #3
    Basenotes Plus

    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    37,115

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    I've only seen them for sale in a European site and at the IUNX store (which is where I bought mine).
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

    -- Eckhart Tolle

  4. #4
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,198

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    I've only seen them for sale in a European site and at the IUNX store (which is where I bought mine).
    Do they ship to the US?

  5. #5
    Basenotes Plus

    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    37,115

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    Quote Originally Posted by KBF1972 View Post
    Do they ship to the US?
    No they don't. Someone I know went to France & brought it back for me.
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

    -- Eckhart Tolle

  6. #6

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    You can have them shipped to the US from either IUNX or Hotel Costes directly, but you have to email them and they'll write up a quote for you; it's not done through the website. I'm not sure how much the shipping is (I got a quote once, but I can't remember what it worked out to be), but I'm guessing buying through Alder & Co would be cheaper. If you're just wanting to sample the line, Surrender to Chance has a bunch of them, too.

  7. #7
    Basenotes Plus

    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    37,115

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    Quote Originally Posted by deadidol View Post
    You can have them shipped to the US from either IUNX or Hotel Costes directly, but you have to email them and they'll write up a quote for you; it's not done through the website. I'm not sure how much the shipping is (I got a quote once, but I can't remember what it worked out to be)...
    I didn't know that, thanks.
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

    -- Eckhart Tolle

  8. #8

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    I didn't know that, thanks.
    It's still far from ideal and I'd love to see the line get better distribution. I'm a huge fan Giacobetti and, although I don't like all the IUNX scents, there are a few that I'd buy full bottles of (Baptiste and L'Arbre, for example). A friend recently gave me a decant of Talc. I appreciate what it does, but there's something a little too dry / scratch about it for me. Her Navegar and L'Ete en Douce for L'Artisan are two of my favorites from her.

  9. #9

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    Has anyone tried Eau Sento? Really curious about that one.

  10. #10
    Basenotes Plus

    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    37,115

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    Quote Originally Posted by deadidol View Post
    It's still far from ideal and I'd love to see the line get better distribution. I'm a huge fan Giacobetti and, although I don't like all the IUNX scents, there are a few that I'd buy full bottles of (Baptiste and L'Arbre, for example). A friend recently gave me a decant of Talc. I appreciate what it does, but there's something a little too dry / scratch about it for me. Her Navegar and L'Ete en Douce for L'Artisan are two of my favorites from her.
    Talc is a IUNX scent?
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

    -- Eckhart Tolle

  11. #11

    Default Re: IUNX fragrances in the US

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Talc is a IUNX scent?
    Yes, it's the latest one. It's a combo of iris and scratchy, musky, laundry powder. I like it, but it's not for me. In fact, I find IUNX to be an aesthetically striking line (beautiful bottles and precise, minimal perfumes), but there are really only a handful that I'd buy. The popular one — L'Ether — is one that I'm not keep on at all.




Similar Threads

  1. IUNX longevity
    By StGermain322 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th July 2012, 12:02 AM
  2. IUNX Longevity
    By StGermain322 in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21st June 2012, 11:12 PM
  3. Iunx
    By cedriceccentric in forum Ancient Stuff
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th September 2003, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000