Code of Conduct
o

Default Fendi by Fendi sadly discontinued but I found an identical frag!!

Searching for a replacement for years for this one,its getting pretty expensive on ebay,have tried all the suggestions for a dupe but none are anything like the original Fendi sadly...
    Kept seeing "smells like Fendi" on ebay fendi saved search,dirt cheap too,(£10 or less for 100mls)
    Thought what the hell,can always use it as an air freshener if it sucks!
    Bought it and was blown away! Did a blind wrist test with Fendi on one wrist and this on the other. Virtually identical apart from the lasting power but its so cheap you can splash it all over every half hour if you want!!
    BBNY fendi dupe(best brands new york)
    Highly recommended!IMG_20191116_201841.jpg

Default Re: Fendi by Fendi sadly discontinued but I found an identical frag!!

The first time a knockoff actually smells good...

cacio

Basenotes Plus

I still own a vintage of this from the ‘90s. Good stuff.

It seems to me with gas chromatography nailing that first impression isn’t too hard for certain fragrances though getting the persistence and evolution right is not as simple. But for £10 who cares, right? The sale is already over. Makes one realize the kind of margins big brands make on their fragrance lines.
    “...too many among us die at thirty and are buried at eighty.” - Robin Sharma

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

They have a TdH clone called "Heart Pour Homme", an Armani Code clone called "City Pour Homme" (2 varieties matching Code and Code Colonia), and more.

31zuGsJdwnL.jpg

Caveat olfactor!
    There is no beauty / That cannot be more abused / To beauty's effect.
    / blog:// https://cologniac.com / raging for the machines

Just bought another one to use as a room freshener! This one was only £7.19 including shower gel and body lotion( the body lotion is a waste of time but the shower gel is nice.)
    I must admit I have been a bit of a snob where it comes to dupes and never thought I would have one in my collection,I am oddly smug at the money I have saved....!

Though usually against replicas, liking the classic Fendi by Fendi so much for considering a rare exception-although might still be likelier to watch out for and/or act on an (perhaps even unlikelier) offer on a remaining stock of this one, only if and when priced below the costlier Ebay rates
    Currently wearing: Unique Leather by Zara