Code of Conduct
o
    a quarter million, tops

Default Perry Ellis 360 & such

I came across this online, it brought me back. I remember wearing this. Burned through a bottle in my college years. But we are talking 15 years ago. I remember this as kind of clean fresh aromatic and spicy, kinda white pepper dry like. Maybe kind of a spicy Le Male without the vanilla. Anybody have some comps? Something similarish, or in the same realm? Tell me what you think, just how bad is it gonna be when I inevitably buy it?
    It’s tragic to think that heroic man’s great destiny is to become economic man, that men will be reduced to craven creatures who crawl across the globe competing for money, who spend their nights dreaming up new ways to swindle each other.
    Currently wearing: Oud Minérale by Tom Ford

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Perry Ellis 360 & such

The new Dolce & Gabbana K borrows a lot of the top structure for this but swaps in a typical ambrox base. 360 is fruitier and a tad sweatier thanks to more spice than K since it hails from another era, but they're kissing cousins.
    oh look, I have a signature
    Currently wearing: Jaïpur Homme by Boucheron

Possibly also to certain extents and both very affordable/inexpensive, with similar performance yet a bit more complexity: The Bluebeard's Revenge EDT and Ungaro Man Silver
    Currently wearing: Baobab by Tesori d'Oriente

a quarter million, tops

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot Crusader View Post
    The new Dolce & Gabbana K borrows a lot of the top structure for this but swaps in a typical ambrox base. 360 is fruitier and a tad sweatier thanks to more spice than K since it hails from another era, but they're kissing cousins.
    Huh. Thats my current SOTM. Maybe explains why it stood out to me when perusing.
    It’s tragic to think that heroic man’s great destiny is to become economic man, that men will be reduced to craven creatures who crawl across the globe competing for money, who spend their nights dreaming up new ways to swindle each other.
    Currently wearing: Oud Minérale by Tom Ford

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by notspendingamillion View Post
    Huh. Thats my current SOTM. Maybe explains why it stood out to me when perusing.
    I own and like them both.
    oh look, I have a signature
    Currently wearing: Jaïpur Homme by Boucheron

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

The only Perry Ellis scent I ever thought was pleasant was the first that he came out with. Personally never cared for any of the others that followed.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I have a few sprays left of a 1oz I bought several years ago. I like it enough that I will probably buy it again. Good for warm weather. Pleasant, clean vibe. Better than most Nauticas I've tried.