Code of Conduct
o

Default My daughter marked out for Danger Pour Homme by Roja

6 yr old. I wore it and She thought it was AMAZING. “I love it!” Was not expecting that. She usually likes the sweet stuff as expected such as Tonka imperial.

Are there any scents that got surprisingly good reactions for you from someone you didn’t expect?

Default Re: My daughter marked out for Danger Pour Homme by Roja

Avon Black Suede Touch-its soapiness and cleanliness, out of all reasons, got compliments quite unexpected for its price category

Gucci Envy-for even less common reasons, namely a slight smokiness and more pronounced exotic spiciness

Sienna by Crabtree & Evelyn- another one were spiciness got an unexpected amount of unexpectedly good reaction and although not the average, commonly known, extremely popular "compliments monster" nor beast mode, its very moderate, slight sweetness might have contributed as well
    Currently wearing: Ispahan by Yves Rocher

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Are there any scents that got surprisingly good reactions for you from someone you didn’t expect?
    I'm always surprised when I get a good reaction from anyone for a scent I'm wearing as it happens so rarely.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Two come to mind Danger which garnered me 3 separate compliments at the doctor's office by people in different areas of the building. Danger is a strong like for me but shocked at the attention.

My son who's second favorite fragrance is YSL Vintage M7 which he wore on his first day to a new high school this year and he is only 15.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk