Code of Conduct
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1794
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Lancome - La Nuit Tresor Nude For Women!

La Nuit TrÚsor Nude is a new perfume by Lanc˘me for women and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by L'OrÚal.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Peach, Bergamot
    Heart Notes
    Coconut, Rose
    Base Notes
    Vanilla, Benzoin, Musk
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 33 For Women!

N.33 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features mandarin orange, peach, litchi, lily-of-the-valley, plum, amber and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 34.1 For Women!

N.34.1 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features rose, bergamot, vanilla and patchouli.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 34.V For Women!

N.34v by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features pink pepper, freesia, violet, peony, sandalwood, patchouli and musk.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 35 For Women!

N.35 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features pear, blueberry, iris, tonka bean, praline and patchouli.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 36 For Women!

N.36 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features tea, amber, jasmine and patchouli.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 37 For Women!

N.37 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features bitter orange, raspberry, honey, gardenia and cashmere wood.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 38V For Women!

N.38v by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features orange blossom, bergamot, camellia, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 39.1 For Women!

N.39.1 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features damask rose, orange, tonka bean, sandalwood and vanilla.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 40 For Women!

N.40 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features amber, cloves, cedar, sandalwood, patchouli and labdanum.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 41 For Women!

N.41 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features mint, lemon, water jasmine, cedar and labdanum.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 42 For Women!

N.42 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features peony, freesia, rose petals, amber, cedar and honey.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 45 For Women!

N.45 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features green mandarin, salt, vanilla, ginger flower and ambergris.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 46 For Women!

N.46 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features damask rose, iris and white musk.

NEW: InEstasy - No. 47 For Women!

N.47 by InEstasy is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features lotus, heliotrope, white sandalwood and benzoin.

NEW: Yves De Sistelle - Magic Life For Women!

Magic Life by Yves de Sistelle is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Magic Life was launched in 2020. Top notes are bergamot, red fruits and pear; middle notes are jasmine, peony, lily-of-the-valley and orange blossom; base notes are patchouli, vanilla and white musk.

NEW: Bench - Bench Motion For Her For Women!

Bench Motion For Her by bench is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Bench Motion For Her was launched in 2019. Top notes are pear, orange blossom and pink pepper; middle notes are jasmine and coffee; base notes are patchouli, vanilla and cedar.

NEW: Springfield - Like Air For Her For Women!

Like Air For Her by Springfield is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Like Air For Her was launched in 2019. Top notes are pink grapefruit and orange; middle notes are floral notes and red currant; base note is vanilla.

NEW: Springfield - Like Marble For Her For Women!

Like Marble For Her by Springfield is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Like Marble For Her was launched in 2019. Top note is citruses; middle note is fruits; base notes are benzoin and sandalwood.

NEW: Ciclo Cosmeticos - Hello Hello By Nah Cardoso For Women!

Hello Hello by Nah Cardoso by Ciclo CosmÚticos is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Hello Hello by Nah Cardoso was launched in 2019. Top notes are tangerine and dried fruits; middle notes are honey, rose, almond, caramel and dark chocolate; base notes are musk, sandalwood, cashmeran, tonka bean and indian vanilla.

NEW: Nuancie - Flame For Women!

Flame by Nuancie is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Flame was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot and bitter orange; middle notes are musk and cinammon; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla and sandalwood.

NEW: Hinode - Ella Love Story For Women!

"ELLA celebrates the romance and has as background the most beautiful stories of love." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Ella Happy Romance For Women!

"Delight in Ella Happy Romance and celebrate the joy of life and moments of romance. An ideal fragrance for the woman who lives the daily life and dreams of the most beautiful stories of love." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Ella Forever For Women!

"ELLA celebrates the romance and has as background the most beautiful stories of love." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Ella First Love For Women!

NEW: Hinode - Ella Crazy In Love For Women!

Ella Crazy in Love by Hinode is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features citruses, gardenia, violet and freesia.

NEW: Hinode - Eterna Crystal For Women!

Eterna Crystal by Hinode is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features orchid.

NEW: Kayali - Deja Vu White Flower 57 For Women!

DÚjÓ Vu White Flower 57 by Kayali is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. DÚjÓ Vu White Flower 57 was launched in 2020. Top notes are pear, nectarine and gardenia; middle notes are indian jasmine, orange blossom and tuberose; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood, cashmere wood and tahitian vanilla.

NEW: Laudree - Amour De Merveilleuse For Women!

Amour De Merveilleuse by LadurÚe is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Amour De Merveilleuse was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Julien Rasquinet. Top notes are lemon, nutmeg and mimosa; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine, orange blossom and gardenia; base notes are myrhh, osmanthus and vetiver.

NEW: Jil Sander - Softly Serene For Women!

Softly Serene by Jil Sander is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Softly Serene was launched in 2020. Top note is datura; middle notes are sandalwood and cedar; base notes are nutmeg, benzoin and jasmine.

Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast