Code of Conduct
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1687
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Segredos De Perfumaria- Lavanda Lumina For Women!

Lavanda Lumina by Segredos de Perfumaria is a Aromatic fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Jenny Soares. The fragrance features orange blossom, lavender, wildflowers, ylang-ylang and amber.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Vivara - Life For Women!

Life by VIVARA is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Life was launched in 2019. Top notes are floral notes and fruity notes; middle notes are rose and jasmine; base notes are white musk, woodsy notes and amber.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Julie Burk - Sexy!

Sexy by Julie Burk Perfumes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Julio Burko. Top notes are pink grapefruit, bergamot, cherry and mandarin orange; middle notes are jasmine, ylang-ylang and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are vanilla, white musk and amber.

NEW: Julie Burk - Gabi!

Gabi by Julie Burk Perfumes is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are tangerine, neroli and orange leaf; middle notes are exotic floral notes, jasmine, lily and tuberose; base notes are musk, amber, sandalwood and vanilla.

NEW: L'Acqua Di Fiori - V'olgere Facino For Women!

V'olgere Facino by L'acqua Di Fiori is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features cassia, jasmine, bulgarian rose, amber and patchouli.

NEW: Natura - Banho De Lavanda For Women!

Banho de Lavanda by Natura is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are petitgrain, lavender and lime; middle notes are rose, violet leaves and jasmine; base notes are musk, patchouli and sandalwood.

NEW: Natura - Flor De Cerejeira For Women!

Flor de Cerejeira by Natura is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are apple and litchi; middle notes are rose and cherry blossom; base notes are amber and woody notes.

NEW: Natura - Gotas De Amora For Women!

Gotas de Amora by Natura is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are blackberry and raspberry; middle note is floral notes; base notes are woody notes and musk.

NEW: Natura - Biografia Assinatura For Women!

Biografia Assinatura by Natura is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Biografia Assinatura was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronica Kato. Top notes are mandarin orange and almond; middle note is wildflowers; base notes are vanilla and tonka bean.

NEW: Natura - Essencial Supreme For Women!

Essencial Supreme by Natura is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Essencial Supreme was launched in 2019. Essencial Supreme was created by Veronica Kato, Jˇrdi Fernandez and Loc Dong. Top notes are ylang-ylang and violet; middle notes are indonesian jasmine, cinnamon and ishpink, ocotea quixos; base notes are vanilla and patchouli.

NEW: Natura - Kaiak Ultra Femenino For Women!

Kaiak Ultra Feminino by Natura is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Kaiak Ultra Feminino was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, citruses, watery notes, aldehydes, anise and styrax; middle notes are jasmine, lavender, rose and violet; base notes are cashmeran, sandalwood, amber, cedar, musk and moss.

NEW: Natura - Luna Radiante For Women!

Luna Radiante by Natura is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Luna Radiante was launched in 2019. Luna Radiante was created by Veronica Kato and Antoine Maisondieu. Top notes are bitter orange, mandarin orange and pink pepper; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, jasmine sambac and paramela; base notes are patchouli, moss and priprioca.

NEW: Natura - Luna Rubi For Women!

Luna Rubi by Natura is a Chypre fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Luna Rubi was launched in 2019. Luna Rubi was created by Veronica Kato and Alienor Massenet. Top notes are pink pepper, almond and floral notes; middle notes are cinammon, spices, rose petals and ishpink, ocotea quixos; base notes are woodsy notes, priprioca and indian spices.

NEW: Natura - Folhas De Limao E Graviola For Women!

Folhas de LimŃo e Graviola by Natura is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Folhas de LimŃo e Graviola was launched in 2019. The fragrance features citruses.

NEW: Natura - Lima E Flor De Laranjeira For Women!

Lima e Flor de Laranjeira by Natura is a Citrus fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Lima e Flor de Laranjeira was launched in 2019. The fragrance features lime and orange blossom.

NEW: Natura - Una Blush For Women!

Una Blush by Natura is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Una Blush was launched in 2019. Una Blush was created by Veronica Kato and Antoine Maisondieu. Top notes are bergamot, ginger and citruses; middle notes are orange blossom, lily-of-the-valley and breu-branco; base notes are vanila, amber and sandalowood.

NEW: Blumarine - Let You Love Me!

Let You Love Me is a new perfume by Blumarine for women and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Black pepper, Lavender, Ylang-ylang
    Heart Notes
    Orange blossom, Geranium, Mugane™
    Base Notes
    Patchouli, Lorenox™, Vanilla

NEW: New Brand Parfums - Mysterious Girl For Women!

Mysterious Girl by New Brand Parfums is a Floral fragrance for women. Mysterious Girl was launched in 2019. Top notes are honeysuckle and tuberose; middle note is jasmine; base notes are iris flower and powdery notes. The fragrance features tuberose and jasmine.

NEW: Carolina Herrera - 212 VIP Rose Red For Women!

212 VIP RosÚ Red is a new and limited perfume by Carolina Herrera for women and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by Puig.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Tomato, Raspberry liqueur
    Heart Notes
    Bulgarian rose, Tiramisu, Hot spices
    Base Notes
    Woody notes, Patchouli, Musk

NEW: Ricardo Ramos - Shisha Lounge For Women!

The inspiration behind Shisha Lounge comes from the iconic "CaldererÝa Nueva" street in Granada, where the shisha bars and lounges are located. Late at night, as you walk down CaldererÝa Street when the shisha halls are open and fully operational, you can recognize where the main chord comes from within Shisha Lounge.
    Parfum's Shisha Lounge Extrait comes in 100ml and 50ml.

Shisha Lounge was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jorge Lee.

NEW: Ricardo Ramos - Carmen De Los Carmenes For Women!

Carmen de los Carmenes represents the freshness of the garden of the typical Granada home of the Albaycin neighborhood, with gardens of lush vegetation where mandarin, orange blossom, lime and jasmine are usually the protagonists among their fountains and pools, reaffirming their character strongly romantic with amber, musk and sandalwood, thus materializing the most seductive and ideal of all Carmenes: Carmen de los Carmenes.

Carmen De Los Carmenes was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jorge Lee.

NEW: 27 87 - Sonar For Women!

"Scent of Sound. Complete immersion, ecstatic presence — “sˇnar” delves deep into the scent of community and sound, combining metallic wood and amber with bright Mediterranean bergamot. Subtle beer and burnt rubber accords add a unique bend to a note of tuberose — usually quite sweet — making this a scent to hit all the senses." - a note from the brand.

Sonar was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Huclier.

NEW: Agua De Baleares - Nautico Woman For Women!

Nßutico Woman by Agua de Baleares is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, bergamot and calone; middle notes are lavender and cypress; base note is vetiver.

NEW: Agua De Baleares - Menorca Woman For Women!

Menorca Woman by Agua de Baleares is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are white rose and poppy; base note is sandalwood.

NEW: Agua De Baleares - Mallorca Woman For Women!

Mallorca Woman by Agua de Baleares is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Top note is water lily; middle notes are jasmine, lady of the night flower, lily-of-the-valley and almond blossom; base note is musk.

NEW: Agua De Baleares - Ibiza Woman For Women!

Ibiza Woman by Agua de Baleares is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are neroli, lemon and raspberry; middle notes are jasmine and gardenia; base notes are patchouli, white honey and amber.

NEW: Agua De Baleares - Formentera Woman For Women!

Formentera Woman by Agua de Baleares is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and grapefruit; middle notes are fruity notes, water notes and white flowers; base notes are musk and sandalwood.

NEW: Alma De Canarias - Fresca For Women!

Fresca by Alma de Canarias is a fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and lemon verbena; middle notes are cedar and sea notes; base notes are sandalwood and incense.

NEW: Alma De Canarias - Dulce For Women!

Dulce by Alma de Canarias is a fragrance for women. Top notes are melon, citruses and broom; middle notes are violet, mimosa and jasmine; base note is woody notes.

NEW: Alma De Canarias - Oceano For Women!

Oceano by Alma de Canarias is a fragrance for women. Top note is citruses; middle note is rosemary; base note is seaweed.

Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast