Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
o

Default New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Autumn 2019 thread:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/468...es-Autumn-2019
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Currently wearing: Bal d'Afrique by Byredo

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Chillum!

"High in the Himalayas, herb is often smoked in a cylindrical pipe called a chillum, as it has been for thousands of years.

Opening with a whoosh of cold blue pine, then expanding into a heart of sensual Yeti fur, animalic mountain musk, Himalayan cedarwood, and Himalayan Gold accord." (from the brand's website)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Coconut Chalice!

"Created from a coconut shell, this traditional Jamaican water pipe represents the elements of earth, air, fire, and water.

Green coconut, coconut husk, rich Cuban vanilla, dark Muscovado sugar, and Lamb's Breath accord." (from the brand's website)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Rose Petal Blunt!

"Delicately beautiful and delicious, this is probably how fairies partake.

Dewy red rose petals and fresh green stems evolve into a heart of soft tuberose and Silver Haze accord." (from the brand's website)

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Shiva's Trident!

"A special three-pronged joint created to honor Lord Shiva's smoking sadhus.

Indian sandalwood, Nag Champa incense, and Hindu Kush accord." (from the brand's website)

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Waterfall!

"A smoking vessel which utilizes Bernoulli’s principle of fluid dynamics as expressed in his 1738 book, Hydrodynamica.

The green dankness of rain, wet leaves, lichen, water-drenched tree moss, fucus, French seaweed absolute, and Northern Lights accord." (from the brand's website)

NEW: Acqua Di Sardegna - Nixias!

Nixias is a new perfume by Acqua di Sardegna for women and men and was released in 2019.

The scent is synthetic-smoky.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Amber, Oud, Cashmeran
    Heart Notes
    Raspberry, Ambergris
    Base Notes
    Musk, Oakmoss

NEW: Or Liquide - Other Side!

Other Side is a new perfume by Or Liquide for women and men and was released in 2019.

The scent is fruity-animal.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Red berries, Granny Smith apple, Citric notes
    Heart Notes
    Floral notes, Iris, Fruity notes
    Base Notes
    Woods, Musk, Amber

NEW: L'Occitane - Herbae!

Herbae is a new perfume by L'Occitane en Provence for women and men and was released in 2019.

The scent is green-fresh.

It is being marketed by Groupe L'Occitane.

Perfumers

NadŔge Le Garlantezec, Shyamala Maisondieu

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Ambrette seed absolute, Italian bergamot, Pink pepper
    Heart Notes
    White nettle blossom, Wild rose, Blackberry, Clary sage
    Base Notes
    Sweetgrass, Cashmeran, Musk

NEW: Nino Amaddeo - Amber By Nino!

"At all times, amber sublimates the most sensual scents. Its majestic and enigmatic note is essential and gives an intoxicating charm to the Ambre By Nino fragrance . His source of inspiration is a fantasized Orient, noble and elegant, which envelops like a caress. Its floral and spicy notes maintain the mystery. An intimate journey through the countryside where geranium and tonka beans blend with amber, benzoin, spices and sandalwood, where the vibrant litany of musk and vanilla is enhanced by powerful notes. cedar and patchouli. The refinement of a hedonic value that challenges sensuality indefinitely." - a note from the brand.

Amber By Nino was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Nino Amaddeo.

NEW: Nino Amaddeo - Patchouli By Nino!

"Fan of the seventies, the imagination of Patchouli has no border. It sails across continents and draws distant horizons. With its top notes of bergamot and notes of heart patchouli, sandalwood, saffron and cocoa, it captures the emotion of an oriental and languid myth on which time has no hold. Patchouli by Nino traces the wake of a bohemian fragrance wrapped in mystery and drunk with freedom. His sensuality is tinged with vanilla accents, amber, myrrh and leather inherited from millennia. Bewitching creation, subtle alchemy to experience sensuality on the skin, the magical power and instant of this timeless fragrance stretches and continues in the richness of its woody notes." - a note from the brand.
    Patchouli By Nino was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Nino Amaddeo.

NEW: Une Nuit Nomade - Jardins De Misfah

Jardins de Misfah is an olfactory pause, a moment suspended in time, a harmony of scents where the fresh whisper of flower petals fuses with an accord of creamy dates, honey and sweet water.

Embodying the essence of feminine sensuality, Jardins de Misfah is a soft touch of the skin, a sweet kiss on the neck. (from the brand's website)
    Jardins de Misfah was launched in 2019.

NEW: Une Nuit Nomade - Ambre Khandjar!

Our fragrance Ambre Khandjar is a tribute to the power of tradition. It is a powerful oriental amber with modern facets and a lingering of leather and vanilla that make it timeless, warm, and addictive. A scent of skin tanned by the sun and the cold of metal. (from the brand's website)

Ambre Khandjar was launched in 2019.

NEW: OK Fine Fragrances - AMO#401 Amber!

"AMO #401 Amber Fragrance aged in a Mezcal seasoned American oak barrel. A dark and elegantly rich Amber fragrance for women and men aged 39 days in a new mezcal seasoned charred American Oak Barrel. "I crafted notes of Olibanum, Labdanum, Benzoin, Tonka and Woods to age in the Mezcal seasoned barrel which imparted a hard-to-describe smokey/spicy veil to the exotic amber. This turned out to be really amazing." -Brand website.

AMO#401 Amber was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Steve DeMercado.

NEW: OK Fine Fragrances - VBO #101 Double Vanilla!

Double Vanilla fragrance aged in a bourbon seasoned American oak barrel. A richly dark, complex shared Vanilla with woody undertones and a smokey bourbon back. "I crafted VBO Batch #101 with notes of several exotic Vanillas, Tonka, Vetiver and creamy Suede and aged it 62 days in the Bourbon seasoned American Oak charred barrel which added complex new dimensions of woodiness and a sultry liquid smokiness. It's extremely wearable." -Brand Website.

VBO#101 Double Vanilla was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Steve DeMercado.

NEW: OK Fine Fragrances - PRO #201 Patchouli!

Patchouli fragrance aged in a golden rum seasoned american oak barrel. Real Patchouli!...for women and men aged 52 days in a Golden Rum seasoned charred American oak barrel. "I crafted notes of Patchouli, Tonka, Vanilla and Woods to age in the golden rum seasoned oak barrel which added a distinctly sweet and buttery dimension to what I think turned out to be a very special and magical fragrance." -Brand website.

PRO#201 Patchouli was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Steve DeMercado.

NEW: OK Fine Fragrances - SGO # 501 Santal!

Santal fragrance aged in a gin seasoned american oak barrel. A smooth, sophisticated and timeless Sandalwood fragrance for women and men aged 27 days in a Gin seasoned charred American Oak Barrel. "I crafted SGO Batch #501 with notes of warm Sandalwood with Cardamom, Cypress and Juniper Berries to age in the Gin seasoned charred oak barrel which added a darker nuance and new dimension of spicy tones to the final fragrance. This fragrance has a sensually lingering sillage." -Brand website.

SGO#501 Santal was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Steve DeMercado.

NEW: OK Fine Fragrances - OBO # 302 Smoked Oud!

Smoked Oud fragrance aged in a Bourbon seasoned American oak barrel. A mysteriously alluring and easy to wear smokey spiced oud for women and men aged 47 days in a bourbon seasoned American Oak barrel. "I crafted notes of blonde oud, ginger, sandalwood, juniper berries, and a trace of olibanum to age in a bourbon seasoned oak barrel which imparted a warmer and smokier dimension to the top." -Brand website.

OBO#302 Smoked Oud was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Steve DeMercado.

NEW: Parfums Regence - Eau De Regence!

Eau De Regence by Parfums Regence is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features citruses and fruity notes.

NEW: Parfums Regence - Lavandou!

Lavandou by Parfums Regence is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lavender.

NEW: Parfums Regence - Vert Regence!

Vert Regence by Parfums Regence is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Tigha - The Dark Side!

The Dark Side is a new perfume by Tigha for women and men and was released in 2019.

Perfumer

Geza Sch÷n

Fragrance Notes

Marihuna, Oud, Pink pepper, Musk, Frankincense, Tobacco, Leather

NEW: Boadicea The Victorious - Solar!

Solar is a new perfume by Boadicea the Victorious for women and men and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Peach, Blackcurrant
    Heart Notes
    Egyptian jasmine, Magnolia, May rose, Lily-of-the-valley
    Base Notes
    Patchouli, Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Moss, Cashmere

NEW: Eris Parfums - Mxxx.!

From NST:

Eris Parfums has launched Mxxx., a unisex limited edition fragrance. Mxxx. is a follow up to 2017's Mx.

Surprise! ERIS PARFUMS is excited to announce the launch of Mxxx. Extrait de Parfum, a limited-edition fragrance with rare and beautiful ingredients including a 7% overdose of natural Ambergris, Pierre d'Afrique (Hyraceum), Madagascan Vanilla and an ultra-smooth and rich Trinidad Cacao that's never been used in perfume before.
    If the ‘x’ in ERIS PARFUMS’ genderfluid fragrance Mx. marked the freedom to be who you want to be, the ‘triple x’ of Mxxx. extends that invitation with the lights turned down low — and the animalic growl turned up.
    Mxxx. is EXTRA. Extra animalic. Extra sensual. Extra rich (20% Extrait de Parfum concentration).
    “Eris Parfums’ Mxxx. pushes dark sensuality to a new limit. It includes specially sourced, tinctured, and aged Ambergris in a huge concentration; the rarely used animalic ingredient Pierre d’Afrique; and the richest and most refined Trinidad Cacao I’ve ever smelled, used for the first time in Mxxx. Surrender to its beauty!” — Antoine Lie, Perfumer, ALOE (Paris)
    Additional notes include blue ginger, mace, saffron, olibanum, pink pepper, cedar, sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, benzoin and castoreum.
    Eris Parfums Mxxx. is available now for pre-order at Luckyscent, in 50 ml Extrait de Parfum, 225.

NEW: Alma Da Comporta - Alma!

Alma by Alma da Comporta is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Alma was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. The fragrance features rice, orange leaf, cedar, myrtle, lavender, rosemary, pine tree, patchouli and sea water.

NEW: Aqua Dos Ašores - Azul!

"Ocean winds over old wooden sailing ships drenched in salt and storms. Floral notes blend with sage and ambergris. Black volcanic rocks plunge into an incredibly deep blue ocean. Volcano offspring summon distant shipwrecks." - a note from the brand.

Azul was launched in 2019.

NEW: Aqua Dos Ašores - Flores!

"Volcanic lakes with incredible colours, an infinite array of flowers, exceptional charm, timeless tranquility. Soft rain. The scent of wet grass, buds of pittosporum and orange blossom, in a delicate ocean breeze in the spring." - a note from the brand.

Flores was launched in 2019.

NEW: Ourige Since Douro - Cidral!

"Imagine an artistic house inhabited by poets, musicians and painters, strong personalities but emotionally opens, creative minds reinventing the world. Jam sessions, social gatherings around the table, every day at the evening.
    Books are written, stories are told, poems are painted, dreams are lived, a place where art intersects the reality through the freedom of expression. A huge hand-held fan rises from the ground spreading fragrance around, a
    sublime moment of art creation! Cidral!...- called it the poet!
    Cidral is an afflatus of a sublime exuberance. A soft watercolor painting made of tales and poems. A balance between energy, given by soft brush strokes of bergamot and sichuan pepper and the serenity, given by the infused tea flower, complemented by the poetic white amber and the musical and sensual musk mixed with the sweet creativity and versatility of tonka beans and benzoin." - a note from the brand.

Cidral was launched in 2019.

NEW: Ourige Since Douro - Frezno!

"Ready to leave the city to meet those we miss very much. Train whistle announced the beginning of a long and fabulous carousel journey . The old black steam locomotive is on the way, noisy wheels turning on the railroad track, snaking along the ancient Oporto vineyards leaving behind the steep slopes of the majestic river edges. Back and forward in time reminding a hidden intense life. An excess of nature invading the carriages with all the splendor of beautiful whitewashed mansions with farms and olive groves decorated with mature orange trees and surrounded by crystal water . Experiencing Douro soul tasting a good wine! The journey ends on the last old train station, where the clock stopped the time. Sparkling eyes looking for those were waiting for us, lovely smiles, endless hugs and several emotions spread in the air . It is the circle of life that repeats itself, past lives, missing the old times, and wishing the time being, new generations are coming whenever we embrace our origins.

Frezno takes us to a unique Douro Region experience. A Port wine accord and the unique scent of the aromatic labdanum gum that opens with a bergamot breeze brought by the Douro river and the fresh blackcurrant and is supported by the precious vetiver and intense and warmer cedar wood." - a note from the brand.

Frezno was launched in 2019.

NEW: Ourige Since Douro - Froles!

"Wake up in a dream, twittering birds welcoming the dawn of a delightful Spring day, open the window, an endless wonderful landscape of exquisite flowers shaped by each of every single dream is waiting. Make a wish and go! Running across the flowery fields smelling the freedom of the mother nature and spreading happiness! Let’s your imagination works and practice your own habit of perfumer picking up your favorite flowers with the most beautiful shapes! Then dress your own bouquet of good moments adding a magical ribbon! Here we have a bouquet hard to find it, unique as each of us.

Froles is our interpretation of a bouquet hard to find! A distinctive alchemy which transports us through an olfactory promenade composed by unique scents like the precious tuberose, the blooming jasmine and the deep smell of seductive camellia mixed with a hint of pink pepper to give a rosy note and finishing with the patchouli elixir and intense Douro woods. A singular experience in a hard to find bouquet." - a note from the brand.

Froles was launched in 2019.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast