Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Aroma Essence - Red Rose!

"Sensual, captivating scent of the Bulgarian oilbearing rose, enriched with rose oil, musky and vanilla." - a note from the brand.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Aroma Essence - Rose!

"Fresh, captivating scent of the Bulgarian oilbearing rose, enriched with rose oil." - a note from the brand.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Aroma Essence - Rose & Argan!

"Flowery fresh, aquatic fragrance, with notes of rose and argan." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Aroma Essence - White Rose!

"Fresh, captivating scent of the Bulgarian white oil-bearing rose, enriched with rose oil, musky, green and fruity." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Attirance - Une Etoile Au Corset!

Une ╔toile au Corset by Attirance is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features black currant, apple, green notes, rose, jasmine, cedar, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Attirance - Un Baiser Funestre!

Un Baiser Funeste by Attirance is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features mango, apricot, tuberose, jasmine, vanilla, sandalwood and guaiac wood.

NEW: Attirance - Soir De Bal!

Soir de Bal by Attirance is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features coconut, peach, ylang-ylang, rose, sandalwood, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Attirance - Rendez-Vous Prive!

Rendez-Vous PrivÚ by Attirance is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features cardamom, thyme, palisander rosewood, geranium, cinnamon, patchouli, musk, amber and incense.

NEW: Attirance - Gout De La Victoire!

Goűt de la Victoire by Attirance is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lemon, bergamot, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, lavender, patchouli and vetiver.

NEW: Attirance - Frisson D'Amour!

Frisson d'Amour by Attirance is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features mandarin orange, orange, lemon, violet, lily, musk, amberwood and balsamic vinegar.

NEW: Attirance - Cologne Excentrique!

Cologne Excentrique by Attirance is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lemon, bergamot, mint, lavender, cloves, cedar and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Rue Pergolese Night!

Rue Pergolese Night by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Top notes are litchi, kiwi and quince; middle notes are jasmine, white chocolate and orchid; base notes are orris, precious woods and white musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Rue Pergolese Gold!

Rue Pergolese Gold by Dzintars is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are amalfi lemon, raspberry and neroli; middle notes are gardenia, jasmine and orange blossom; base notes are patchouli and white honey.

NEW: Dzintars - Souvenir Purple!

Souvenir Purple by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features raspberry, black currant, wild strawberry, jasmine and sandalwood.

NEW: Dzintars - Souvenir Orange!

Souvenir Orange by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features litchi, kiwi, floral notes, white chocolate and vanilla.

NEW: Dzintars - Souvenir Green!

Souvenir Green by Dzintars is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features sicilian bergamot, red currant, green tea, musk and cedar.

NEW: Dzintars - Sonata 2!

Sonata 2 by Dzintars is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lily-of-the-valley, cyclamen and peach; middle notes are jasmine, rose and honeysuckle; base notes are floral notes, amber and iris.

NEW: Dzintars - Solo!

Solo by Dzintars is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features damask rose, freesia, ylang-ylang, pear and carnation.

NEW: Dzintars - Sirocco!

Sirocco by Dzintars is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features spicy notes, sweet notes, floral notes and woody notes.

NEW: Dzintars - Simfonija!

Simfonija by Dzintars is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features moroccan rose, peony, litchi, musk, sandalwood and red berries.

NEW: Dzintars - Rigas Cerini!

Rigas Cerini or Lilac of Riga (Riga is the capital of Latvia) is composed of lilac, heliotrope with a hint of warm cinnamon.

NEW: Dzintars - Secret of Riga!

Rīdzinieces noslēpums or Secret of Riga is a sweet union of rose and violet on the background of lily-of-the-valley, magnolia and orris.

NEW: Dzintars - Reveranse!

Reveranse by Dzintars is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lemon, fruity notes, floral notes, cedar and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Opera Classic!

Opera Classic by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Top notes are neroli, orange and red berries; middle notes are pink peony, magnolia and gardenia; base notes are honey, patchouli and blackwood.

NEW: Dzintars - Mistika!

Mistika (Mystic) by Dzintars is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features damask rose, exotic fruits, ambergris and powdery notes.

NEW: Dzintars - Mirazh!

Mirazh by Dzintars is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are birch, orange and peach; middle notes are rose, vetyver, patchouli and sandalwood; base notes are amber, musk and spicy notes.

NEW: Dzintars - Milas Vitamini No. 2!

Milas Vitamini No. 2 (Vitaminy Lubvi No. 2) by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features white flowers, peach, melon, vetiver, sandalwood, tomato leaf and violet leaf.

NEW: Dzintars - Milas Pavasaris!

Milas Pavasaris by Dzintars is a fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses, lily-of-the-valley and peony; middle notes are rose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and tonka bean; base notes are vanilla, musk and amber.

NEW: Dzintars - Maestro!

Maestro by Dzintars is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, petitgrain and lavender; middle notes are vetiver, patchouli, clary sage and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, juniper, leather and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Lucky Time!

Lucky Time by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features jasmine, violet, green notes, fruity notes and orange.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast