Code of Conduct
Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1945
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Matiere Premiere - Bois D'Ebene!

Bois d'Ebene by Matiere Premiere is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Bois d'Ebene was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard. Top note is juniper berries; middle note is guaiac wood; base notes are patchouli and cypriol oil or nagarmotha.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Matiere Premiere - Parisian Musc!

Parisian Musc by Matiere Premiere is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Parisian Musc was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard. Top note is virginia cedar; middle note is ambrette (musk mallow); base notes are ambrettolide, ambroxan and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Kerzon Paris - Kerelem Elemi!

Kerelem Elemi by Kerzon Paris is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are atlas cedar, amaryllis and incense; middle note is elemi; base notes are haitian vetiver, vetiver and leather.

NEW: Kerzon Paris - Kerever Vetiver!

Keriver Vetiver by Kerzon Paris is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are calabrian bergamot, cardamom, grapefruit, incense and papyrus; middle note is vetiver; base notes are cedar, haitian vetiver and amberwood.

NEW: Kerzon Paris - Kermosa Mimosa!

Kermosa Mimosa by Kerzon Paris is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are bitter orange, lemon and mandarin leaf; middle notes are geranium, galbanum, tunisian orange blossom and mimosa; base notes are sandalwood and heliotrope.

NEW: Kerzon Paris - Kermusk Musk!

Kermusk Musk by Kerzon Paris is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Top note is musk; middle note is amber; base note is tobacco.

NEW: Kerzon Paris - Kerose Rose!

Kerose Rose by Kerzon Paris is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Top notes are calabrian bergamot, petitgrain paraguay and rhubarb; middle notes are bulgarian rose, rose and plum; base notes are vetiver, atlas cedar and white musk.

NEW: Springfield - R(ECO) Insider!

R(ECO)nsider by Springfield is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. R(ECO)nsider was launched in 2019. Top notes are citruses and mint; middle notes are lavender, sage and nutmeg; base notes are woodsy notes and moss.

NEW: Phebo - Brisa!

Brisa by Phebo is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Brisa was launched in 2019. Top notes are pomelo, bergamot and freesia; middle notes are cedar, neroli and cardamom; base notes are cedar, amber and musk.

NEW: Acidica Perfumes - Winter Forest!

Winter Forest (Зимний лес) by Acidica Perfumes is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Winter Forest (Зимний лес) was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Elena Markova. The fragrance features lavender, pine needles, cedar, cranberry, mint, watery notes and woody notes.

NEW: Floris - Tuberose In Silk!

Tuberose In Silk is a new and limited perfume by Floris for women and men and was released in 2020.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Orange blossom, Iris, Camphor
    Heart Notes
    Tuberose, Jasmine, Pink pepper
    Base Notes
    Benzoin, Musk, Amber

NEW: Be. Colonias - Be. Amarelo!

Be. Amarelo by Be. Colonias is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Beatriz Londres. The fragrance features lavender, eucalyptus and sandalwood.

NEW: Be. Colonias - Be. Azul!

Be. Azul by Be. Colonias is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Beatriz Londres. The fragrance features lavender, citruses and lemon verbena.

NEW: Be. Colonias - Be. Laranja!

Be. Laranja by Be. Colonias is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Beatriz Londres. The fragrance features lavender, bergamot and lemon.

NEW: Be. Colonias - Be. Marinho!

Be. Marinho by Be. Colonias is a fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Beatriz Londres. The fragrance features lavender, lime and vetiver.

NEW: Be. Colonias - Be. Verde!

Be. Verde by Be. Colonias is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Beatriz Londres. The fragrance features lavender and musk.

NEW: Be. Colonias - Be. Verde Escuro!

Be. Verde Escuro by Be. Colonias is a fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Beatriz Londres. The fragrance features lavender, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Be. Colonias - Cha Verde!

Chß Verde by Be. Colonias is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Chß Verde was launched in 2019. The fragrance features green tea, lemongrass, white rose, ginger and lavender.

NEW: Chlorophylla - Only Good Pimenta & Melao!

Only Good Pimenta & MelŃo by Chlorophylla is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Only Good Pimenta & MelŃo was launched in 2019. Top notes are pineapple and pink pepper; middle note is melon; base note is patchouli.

NEW: Chlorophylla - Only Good Flores & Caramelo!

Only Good Flores & Caramelo by Chlorophylla is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Only Good Flores & Caramelo was launched in 2019. Top notes are pomelo, peach and mandarin orange; middle notes are honey, jasmine, gardenia and orange blossom; base notes are musk, patchouli and caramel.

NEW: Chlorophylla - Only Good Bergamota & Lirio!

Only Good Bergamota & LÝrio by Chlorophylla is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Only Good Bergamota & LÝrio was launched in 2019. Top notes are apple, pomelo, bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are freesia, jasmine, rhubarb and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, amber and vetiver.

NEW: Van Cleef & Arpels - Collection Extraordinaire - Bois D'Amande!

Collection Extraordinaire - Bois d'Amande is a new perfume by Van Cleef & Arpels for women and men and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Perfumer

Sidonie Lancesseur

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Virginia cedar
    Heart Notes
    Almond
    Base Notes
    Vanilla musk

NEW: Derek Lam - Love Deluxe, A Hold On Me and Give Me The Night!

From NST:

Designer Derek Lam has launched three new fragrances in the 10 Crosby collection: Love Deluxe, A Hold On Me and Give Me The Night.

Love Deluxe (above left) ~ "Her lips are a vibrant blush, which matches the satin wallpaper in her downtown loft. For her, a decedent dinner consists of cheeseburgers, fries and French pastries - all served on bone china - because life is too short, she insists. She’s enveloped herself in flair, drama, excess and her partner’s embrace…hers, is a love deluxe." With magnolia and patchouli.
    A Hold On Me (above center) ~ "Morning light blooms from the city concrete. Glimpses of sunshine, crisp linens and the faint memory of her lover’s essence linger on her skin—even after the brisk shower. Captive, bright and fresh—the promise of new love." With tiger lily and pimento berry.
    Give Me The Night (above right) ~ "Drinks, later, after a long day, in a new favorite little black dress. The black stilettos, gold hoops and her hair down are the perfect finishing touches. Her favorite song plays on the radio, and a powdery scent wafts through her fire escape. Sometimes, the anticipation is the lure. She wears it like a scent." With jasmine and moss.
    Derek Lam Love Deluxe, A Hold On Me and Give Me The Night are available at Von Maur, in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. (A 10 ml size will be available at some point.)

NEW: Dotti - Nakinn!

Nakinn by Dotti is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Nakinn was launched in 2019. Nakinn was created by Rodrigo Lombardi and Ricardo Gomes. Top notes are orange, bergamot, eucalyptus, tarragon and mint; middle notes are rhubarb, green tea, coriander, nutmeg, cinnamon and blueberry; base notes are oakmoss, virginia cedar, patchouli and vetiver.

NEW: Dotti - Rokk!

Rokk by Dotti is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Rokk was launched in 2019. Rokk was created by Rodrigo Lombardi and Ricardo Gomes. Top notes are thyme, eucalyptus, tarragon, mint, sicilian lemon and clary sage; middle notes are lavender, african geranium, cypress, cedar, black pepper, cinnamon leaf, grapes and balsam fir; base notes are amyris, violet, amber, coumarin, vetiver and patchouli.

NEW: Dotti - Vik!

Vik by Dotti is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vik was launched in 2019. Vik was created by Rodrigo Lombardi and Ricardo Gomes. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot, grapefruit, eucalyptus, tarragon and mint; middle notes are jasmine sambac, damask rose, ylang-ylang, raspberry, cranberry, peach, violet, cinnamon leaf and tea; base notes are elemi, oakmoss, patchouli, musk, coumarin, labdanum and vanilla.

NEW: In The Box - Euphoria Sensuale!

Euphoria Sensuale by In The Box is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Euphoria Sensuale was launched in 2019. Top notes are grapefruit, sicilian lemon and acai berry; middle notes are jasmine sambac, iris, apple and rose; base notes are musk, vanilla, tonka bean, patchouli and cedar.

NEW: In The Box - Fusion Enigmatique!

Fusion ╔nigmatique by In The Box is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Fusion ╔nigmatique was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, orange blossom, honey and geranium; middle notes are rose, tuberose, mimosa, patchouli and iris; base notes are musk, vanilla, vetiver and ambergris.

NEW: In The Box - Omnia IV!

Omnia IV by In The Box is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Omnia IV was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, cardamom, pepper, grapefruit, nutmeg and elemi; middle notes are lavender, whiskey and violet leaf; base notes are cedar, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, musk and ambergris.

NEW: In The Box - Origine Un!

Origine Un by In The Box is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Origine Un was launched in 2019. Top notes are lavender, sicilian lemon, pink pepper, ginger and pear; middle notes are patchouli, cinnamon, cedar, cashmere wood and leather; base notes are incense, tonka bean, musk, amber and tobacco.

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast