Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Libertine Fragrance - Gilded!

Gilded is a new perfume by Libertine Fragrance for women and men and was released in 2019.

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Joshua Kale Smith (Brand owner, Perfume maker)

Fragrance Notes

Green cardamom, Cinnamon bark, Orange blossom, Frankincense, Immortelle, Brown sugar, Opoponax, Woody notes

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Aftelier - Forest Bathing!

Forest Bathing (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Aftelier for women and men and was released in 2019.

Perfumer

Mandy Aftel

Fragrance Notes

Hinoki wood, Fir absolute, Cypress absolute, Cryptomeria, Namibian myrrh, Pear, Linalyl acetate, Cypress, Beta ionone
    Last edited by hednic; 7th December 2019 at 10:12 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Wild Drops Parfums - Dirty Forest!

Dirty Forest by Wild Drops Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Dirty Forest was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Nikishina. Top notes are mushroom, neroli, ozonic notes, green notes, ivy, grass and earthy notes; middle notes are narcissus, water notes, ice, pine tree, pebbles and metallic notes; base notes are ambergris, oakmoss, earthy notes, ozonic notes and myrrh.

NEW: Wild Drops Parfums - Gray Forest!

Gray Forest Серый Лес by Wild Drops Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Gray Forest Серый Лес was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Nikishina. Top notes are neroli, fir and lily-of-the-valley; middle notes are pebbles, fir, watery notes and concrete; base notes are ambergris, earthy notes, woody notes, white woods, cedar and water lily.

NEW: Wild Drops Parfums - Ivy!

Ivy Лесная Лиана by Wild Drops Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Ivy Лесная Лиана was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Nikishina. Top notes are sweet pea, grapefruit and ivy; middle notes are freesia, watermelon and water notes; base notes are balsam fir and white musk.

NEW: Wild Drops Parfums - Linden Water!

Linden Water by Wild Drops Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Linden Water was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Nikishina. Top notes are lime (linden) blossom and peach; middle notes are water notes, ice, water jasmine and pebbles; base notes are ambergris, musk, fruity notes and ozonic notes.

NEW: Wild Drops Parfums - Poison Sweets!

Poison Sweets by Wild Drops Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Poison Sweets was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Nikishina. Top notes are peach, apricot and oily notes; middle notes are caramel, salt, vanilla, whipped cream and tobacco; base notes are black musk, castoreum, vanilla, amber and spun sugar.

NEW: Wild Drops Parfums - Storm Scream!

Storm Scream by Wild Drops Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Storm Scream was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Nikishina. Top notes are neroli and ozonic notes; middle notes are watery notes, concrete, pebbles, sea notes and ice; base notes are watery notes, woody notes, earthy notes, clay and ozonic notes.

NEW: Wild Drops Parfums - Cornflower!

Сornflower by Wild Drops Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Сornflower was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Nikishina. The fragrance features bellflower.

NEW: Wild Drops Parfums - Navi!

Navi by Wild Drops Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Navi was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Nikishina. Top notes are cassis, melon, green notes, mint, ozonic notes, clementine, ivy and lime; middle notes are black currant, fern, salt, water notes, ice, watermelon, litchi, tulip and cyclamen; base notes are vanilla sugar, white wood, woody notes and white musk.

NEW: Wild Drops Parfums - Garage!

Garage by Wild Drops Parfums is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Garage was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Anna Nikishina. Top notes are metallic notes, black tea and cognac; middle notes are cedar, suede, plastic, hot iron, tobacco, varnish accord, woody notes and pine tree; base notes are leather, gasoline, white oud, cedar, amber, birch tar and resin.

NEW: Bruno Fazzolari - Corpse Reviver!

"Corpse Reviver is a re-interpretation of Cadavre Exquis, a limited-edition scent that I created in collaboration with the talented perfumer, Antonio Gardoni a few years ago. It has become a cult classic, and we sold through our 99-bottle run very quickly.

My new version dials back the animalics a bit. I add a whiskey accord built on an extraordinary French oakwood absolute . This fabulously sticky, dense material is extracted from French oak and smells like bourbon and caramel. Corpse Reviver, named for a hang-over remedy (aka cocktail) from the 1920’s is like a fruity winter drink made with an intense Italian Amaro, whiskey, dark chocolate and a dash of our beloved civet."
    Corpse Reviver was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Bruno Fazzolari.

NEW: Bruno Fazzolari - Zdravetz!

"Zdravetz is my answer to all the requests I’ve had for a rose scent. I love roses and rose fragrances (maybe most of all), but my feeling is that if you don’t have something new to say there’s no point in making yet another rose perfume — there are already so many great ones out there. I turned to the Zdravetz herb, a tiny plant in the geranium family that grows high in the mountains of Bulgaria.

Zdravetz. It literally translates as “health,” and this herb has a lot of traditional medicinal and symbolic use. The essential oil is rare (and costly) and the supply is unpredictable, so it’s not used in mainstream perfumes. It’s very tenacious with a uniquely herbal and woody-rose note. I added leather and woods along with a big dose of vanilla to create an optimistic, resilient and diffusive scent."
    Zdravetz was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Bruno Fazzolari.

NEW: Hermetica - Vertical Ambers - Redmoon!

Vertical Ambers - Redmoon is a new perfume by Hermetica for women and men and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Memo.

Fragrance Notes

Vetiver, Pink pepper, Leather, Amber

NEW: SG79|STHLM - No.7!

N░ 7 is a new perfume by SG79|STHLM for women and men and was released in 2019.

It is being marketed by Romella.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Pear, Lily-of-the-valley
    Heart Notes
    Oud, Woods, Patchouli
    Base Notes
    Amber, Musk

NEW: Keiko Mecheri - Patchoulissime Pure!

Patchoulissime Pure is a new perfume by Keiko Mecheri for women and men and was released in 2019.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Citric notes, Rose, Orris root
    Heart Notes
    Dried fruits, Indonesian patchouli, Labdanum, Oakmoss
    Base Notes
    Sandalwood, Vanilla, Benzoin, Amber

NEW: Poesie - Blanket!

This winter, wrap up in a layer of soft vanilla musk. Dry vanilla bean melds with a clean skin musk that sits close to your body. Perfect for a "my skin but better" fragrance or to add a layer of softness and warmth to another scent. (from the brand's website)

The nose behind this fragrance is Joelle Nealy.

NEW: Poesie - Eggnog Noel!

Rich, creamy custard surrounds you like a silken embrace, while the tingly warmth of spice stimulates all your senses. Just a little bit more, you tell yourself blissfully as you drift into a boozy vanilla dream.

Notes: creamy custard, opulent vanilla, warm nutmeg, a splash of French cognac (from the brand's website)

NEW: Poesie - Messe De Minuit!

A swirl of church incense from the thurible, wood polished by generations of devotees, and boughs of balsam fir swagged with sugar-frosted cranberries on every windowsill. Midnight Mass is a Christmas Eve tradition in South Louisiana -- followed by a family gathering and a bowl of steaming hot gumbo.

Notes: Catholic church incense, frosted cranberries, balsam fir garlands, old wooden pews (from the brand's website)

NEW: Poesie - Plum Pudding!

Traditional plum pudding wasn’t made with plums at all! But this most Christmassy of puddings is still an ode to the sweetness and spice that conjure up the season.

Notes: a rich gourmand dream loaded with brown sugar, currants, raisins, apple, Christmas spices, citrus zest and brandy (from the brand's website)

NEW: Narcotica - Bright Black!

Bright Black by Narcotica is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Bright Black was launched in 2019. Top notes are sugar and patchouli; middle notes are cannabis and cypriol oil or nagarmotha; base notes are cashmere wood, agarwood (oud) and musk.

NEW: Ajmal - Aurum Winter!

Aurum Winter by Ajmal is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Aurum Winter was launched in 2019. Top notes are citruses and fruits; middle notes are floral notes and amber; base notes are amber, musk and moss.

NEW: Alkemia Perfumes - Caffaeum!

An inviting darkness of five year aged black amber, labdanum, and benzoin infused with strong Arabian coffee. (from the brand's website)

Caffaeum was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Sharra Lamoureaux.

NEW: Alkemia Perfumes - Eggnog Noel 2019!

A festive revelry of creamy eggnog (from a 17th century recipe) with West Indies nutmeg, Ceylon cinnamon, and splash of dark Caribbean rum, passionately embraced by sweet Egyptian amber. We are not responsible for any surprise mistletoe kisses... (from the brand's website)

Eggnog Noel 2019 was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Sharra Lamoureaux.

NEW: Poesie - Balmoral Fireplace!

Imagine yourself snuggled up by a fireplace while outside, chill winds blow through the Scottish highlands. You don’t care. You could stay just like this for days.

Notes: whiskey, firewood, clean wool blankets, tonka bean (from the brand's website)

NEW: Poesie - Two Dances With Darcy!

Step into a Regency dream. This is no country dance but an elegant ball, and you are in the arms of the most elegant man in the room. One dance is polite. Two dances is a sign of interest. Three could cause a scandal.

We’ll start with two.
    Notes: a splash of her lavender water, a hint of his Regency cologne and pipe tobacco, the polished dance floor, flushed skin, and is that...the perfect pear? (from the brand's website)

NEW: Alkemia Perfumes - Hexenhauschen!

A gingerbread house redolent of cinnamon, clove, cassia, tart lemon peel, black treacle syrup, nestled in an enchanted forest of balsam pine, cedarwood, juniper, and sweet balsam. (from the brand's website)

Hexenhauschen was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Sharra Lamoureaux.

NEW: Alkemia Perfumes - Golden Phoenix!

An exquisite mystery of Arabian honey amber, jasmine tea caramels, scorched rosemary sprigs, candied Buddha's Hand citron, anisette liqueur, cashmere, blonde woods, Hinoki temple incense with Australian sandalwood and 10 year aged oudh. (from the brand's website)

Golden Phoenix was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Sharra Lamoureaux.

NEW: ArteOlfatto - Vetiverve!

Vetiverve by ArteOlfatto is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vetiverve was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot and bitter orange; middle notes are pink pepper, carnation and cumin; base notes are sandalwood, haitian vetiver, myrhh and musk.

NEW: Unique'e Luxury - Harmonized Senses!

"Combining dozens of different types of flowers has never been more difficult. Would you like to visit the majestic garden of the paradise of Unique’e?" - a note from the brand.

Harmonized Senses was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Bihter TŘrkan ErgŘl.

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast