Code of Conduct
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Araxi Parfum - Araxi Parfum!

"Fresh as a breeze, enveloping as the sea, warm as the earth. Araxi imprisons fresh and light notes." - a note from the brand.

Araxi Parfum was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Simone Scaglietti.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Coreterno - Catharsis!

"Powerful, bold fragrance, a declaredly aggressive combination of ingredients. The spicy notes of cloves and nutmeg are only slightly softened by neroli, which has no time to fully express itself because it's dragged into the heart, where saffron and whiskey dominate the floral accord of ylang and rose. The declaration of war comes from the bottom of the fragrance. Oud, Gaiac, Cedar and a powerful leather accord leave their mark on the wearer's skin." -Brand Info

Catharsis was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Coreterno - Hierba Nera!

"A fragrance with an extremely original structure that opens with spices, citrus fruits, and an original "marijuana" accord that strikes immediately. Not least the heart where the head of the fragrance rests. A resinous heart where the elemi, the incense, the labdanum create a narcotic symphony. The structure is closed by a background rich in woods where cedar dominates. The powerful notes of oud and oak musk give character." -Brand Info

Hierba Nera was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.

NEW: Coreterno - Punk Motel!

"Bright, delicate, but at the same time of character, enveloping. The light of bergamot and white rose petals are "dirty" with salicylates that add a slightly salty appearance without marine scents, but like the wind that comes from the sea and crosses the desert. The bottom is extremely enveloping, musks and vanilla round off the fragrance, linked together by the character of ambrette to create an accord that does not go unnoticed." -Brand Info

Punk Motel was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.

NEW: Coreterno - Rose & Me!

"A brazen statement. Rose in the opening and nothing more. But a rose with a dark soul that is not mushy. A beating heart of flowers that are never banal to smell, like geranium and jasmine enriched by the noble saffron. This combination of the head and the heart creates a noble fragrance that captures attention, an intriguing accord that rests on a firm, clean base in which the notes of the dark patchouli dance together with the mystic styrax and the "life wood," the guaiac. Musks bind and envelop the entire fragrance." -Brand Info

Rose And Me was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Luca Maffei.

NEW: DFG1924 - Il Sentier Degli Dei!

"IL SENTIERO DEGLI DEI is eternal love: truth, purity, eternity, endless music, change without shadows, marveling every day," the third of a trio of fragrances from DFG 1924 telling three stories of love.

Il Sentiero degli Dei was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Roberto Dario.

NEW: DFG1924 - La Baia Di Jasmine!

"LA BAIA DI JASMINE is dream: glance, breath that stops, flutter, explosion of unexpected energy," the first of a trio of fragrances from DFG 1924 telling three stories of love.

La Baia di Jasmine was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Roberto Dario.

NEW: DFG1924 - Non Dire No!

"NON DIRE NO is passion: obsession, apnea, impetuous domain, incredulity." The second in a trio of perfumes that tell a story of love.

Non Dire No was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Roberto Dario.

NEW: Dasa Concept Store - Ambre Rouge!

Ambre Rouge by Dasa Concept Store is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lime and wild lavender; middle notes are iris, vanilla and cloves; base notes are ambergris, amber and patchouli.

NEW: Dasa Concept Store - Deep Sea!

Deep Sea by Dasa Concept Store is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are myrtle, thyme and rock rose; middle notes are seaweed and jasmine; base notes are sea notes and spices.

NEW: Dasa Concept Store - Douce Chateau!

Douce Chateau by Dasa Concept Store is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Top notes are green notes, spices, almond, lemon and brown sugar; middle notes are bourbon vanilla and cinnamon; base notes are spices, vanilla, jasmine, benzoin and musk.

NEW: Dasa Concept Store - Oriental Dream!

Oriental Dream by Dasa Concept Store is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Top notes are rose, saffron, pepper and nutmeg; middle notes are cedar, agarwood (oud), cypriol oil or nagarmotha, vanilla and honey; base notes are patchouli, musk, sandalwood and amber.

NEW: Dasa Concept Store - Touberouse Noir!

Touberouse Noir by Dasa Concept Store is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are green grass and tuberose; middle notes are jasmine and egyptian tuberose; base notes are tuberose and rose.

NEW: Dasa Concept Store - Vert Musc!

Vert Musc by Dasa Concept Store is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Top notes are mandarin orange, anise, bergamot and nutmeg; middle notes are magnolia, ylang-ylang and tobacco; base notes are sandalwood, coumarin and oakmoss.

NEW: Derbe - Te Nero!

Te' Nero by Derbe is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features black tea.

NEW: Derbe - Te Bianco!

Te' Bianco by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features white tea.

NEW: Derbe - Spezie E Patchouli!

Spezie e Patchouli by Derbe is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features spicy notes and patchouli.

NEW: Derbe - Rosa E Mora!

Rosa e Mora by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features rose and blackberry.

NEW: Derbe - Pepe E Pompelmo!

Pepe & Pompelmo by Derbe is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features grapefruit and pepper.

NEW: Derbe - Peonia E Lime!

Peonia e Lime by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features peony and lime.

NEW: Derbe - Papavero E Fico!

Papavero e Fico by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features poppy and fig.

NEW: Derbe - Olivo E Girasole!

Olivo e Girasole by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features olive and sunflower.

NEW: Derbe - Nontiscordardime!

Nontiscordardime by Derbe is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features forget me not.

NEW: Derbe - Mela E Tulipani!

Mela e Tulipani by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features apple and tulip.

NEW: Derbe - Liquirizia E Mandarino!

Liquirizia e Mandarino by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features licorice and mandarin orange.

NEW: Derbe - Lavanda!

Lavanda by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lavender.

NEW: Derbe - Ginger E Jasmine!

Ginger e Jasmine by Derbe is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features ginger and jasmine.

NEW: Derbe - Frangipani!

Frangipani by Derbe is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features frangipani.

NEW: Derbe - Fiori Del Chianti!

Fiori del Chianti by Derbe is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features tuscan iris and violet.

NEW: Derbe - Fiori Bianchi E Foglie Verdi!

Fiori Bianchi e Foglie Verdi by Derbe is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features white flowers and green notes.

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast