Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
o

Default New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Autumn 2019 thread:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/468...es-Autumn-2019
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Currently wearing: Bal d'Afrique by Byredo

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Be. Colonias - Cha Verde!

Chá Verde by Be. Colonias is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Chá Verde was launched in 2019. The fragrance features green tea, lemongrass, white rose, ginger and lavender.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Zara - Blueshape!

Blueshape is a new perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2019.

The scent is citrusy-sweet.

Fragrance Notes

Citric notes, Cardamom, Amber
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Nino Amaddeo - Catch Me If You Can!

"Authentic invitation to happiness, Catch Me If You Can contains in him the sacred ritual of the meeting. A delightful moment to share a scent where the nuances of rose berry, cassis and bergamot announce the unknown, where cedar musk and amber seal a possible rendezvous. Olfactory emotions punctuate existence, audacity naturally finds its place. Catch Me If You Can tame the challenge. That's the perfumer's art." - a note from the brand.

Catch Me If You Can was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Nino Amaddeo.

NEW: Nino Amaddeo - Cuir Superbe!

"Cuir Superbe deploys its olfactory score as an adventurous symphony. Its woody trail resounds in base note of vetiver, oud, leather and labdanum. He whispers in the ear of the intimate or goes to conquer the world. The secret affinities of his top, heart and bottom notes give rise to a dizzying thunderbolt. Its leathery notes reveal an elusive ardor, a magnetic generosity. Cuir Superbe carries within it the pride of well-born perfumes, the soul of the evidence, the unchanging proof of shared inclination." - a note from the brand.

Cuir Superbe was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Nino Amaddeo.

NEW: Nino Amaddeo - S'Enflammer!

"An airy scent, enthusiastic, surrounded by a floral and spicy aura. S'Enflammer yourself as you take a step aside, an unforeseen odyssey in the secret mysteries of passion. Life has its mysteries and sensory landscapes. The citrusy, aromatic and fruity top notes exalt the ardor. Jasmine, rose, spices and Ylang Ylang in heart notes, followed by woody notes of musk amber and tonka bean sign up to the vertigo impetuosity of a satin fragrance." - a note from the brand.
    S'Enflammer was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Nino Amaddeo.

NEW: Nino Amaddeo - Terriblamant!

"Between woody spicy and musky amber, his heart swings. Dark and burning fragrance, Terriblamant maintains the trouble. Stubborn, tender and powerful, surrounded by a vital energy, it radiates natural notes of pink berry, lemon, and galbanum, jasmine of amber and musk. His masculine wake exalts a fiery temperament. His conquering ardor explores all the nuances of passion." - a note from the brand.

Terriblamant was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Nino Amaddeo.

NEW: Prime Collection - Urban Edition!

Urban Edition by Prime Collection is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are lavender and nutmeg; base note is vanilla.

NEW: Prime Collection - Rupture Black!

Rupture Black by Prime Collection is a Oriental Floral fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are orange blossom and jasmine; base notes are amber and benzoin.

NEW: Prime Collection - Inter!

Inter by Prime Collection is a Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon and pear; middle notes are vetiver, sandalwood and amber; base notes are vetiver, sandalwood and amber.

NEW: Prime Collection - Deep Sense Black!

Deep Sense Black by Prime Collection is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Top notes are lavender and lemon; middle note is pineapple; base note is moss.

NEW: Prime Collection - Deep Sense Blue!

Deep Sense Blue by Prime Collection is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Top notes are green apple and grapefruit; middle notes are pineapple and fern; base notes are tonka bean and white musk.

NEW: Prime Collection - Black Stamino!

Black Stamino by Prime Collection is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and artemisia; middle notes are patchouli, nutmeg and coumarin; base notes are vanilla, musk, amber, palisander rosewood and teak wood.

NEW: Parfums Regence - Oakmoss!

Oakmoss by Parfums Regence is a Chypre fragrance for men. The fragrance features bergamot, lavender, patchouli, galbanum, labdanum and oakmoss.

NEW: April Aromatics - Vetiver Coeur!

"After years of searching, I finally found a beautiful, “soft” Vetiver with a soothing heart (middle) note which enabled me to eliminate the strong, bitter note often found in Vetiver root. Vetiver Coeur opens with an unusual citrus accord which is very prominent and long lasting. This is followed by a mix of Iris, Orange Flower, and Rose. These eventually lead you into the long-awaited base note of the Vetiver dry down: which finally rewards with a smoldering, velvety accord." - a note from the brand.

Top notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Nutmeg, Coriander
    Middle Notes: Orange Flower Absolute, Clary Sage, Iris, Rose Absolute
    Base Notes: Vetiver Haiti and India, Sandalwood Mysore, Cedarwood Virginia, Orris Root, Tobacco, Carnation, Tonka Bean

Vetiver Coeur is available as a 30ml Eau de Parfum from December 2019.

NEW: Sunspel - Oakwood!

Oak Wood is a new perfume by Sunspel for men and was released in 2019.

Perfumer

Lyn Harris

Fragrance Notes

Bergamot, Neroli, English chamomile, Angelica seed, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Amber, Frankincense

NEW: Yntenzo - Whiskey-Tobacco!

Whiskey-Tobacco by Yntenzo is a Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Whiskey-Tobacco was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, whiskey and davana; middle notes are floral notes, rose, cypriol oil or nagarmotha and agarwood (oud); base notes are woody notes, sandalwood, gurjan balsam, tobacco, musk and amber.

NEW: City - VIP Code!

VIP Code by City is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features precious woods, spicy notes, amber and musk.

NEW: City - Advance!

Advance by City is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are lavender, rosemary and orange leaf; middle notes are sage, geranium and galbanum; base notes are cedar, moss, vetiver and olibanum.

NEW: City - Cruise!

Cruise by City is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and cloves; middle notes are violet, jasmine and guaiac wood; base notes are vanilla and tonka bean.

NEW: City - Discover!

Discover by City is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are mandarin orange and red apple; middle notes are leather and violet; base notes are amber and vanilla.

NEW: City - Ocean!

Ocean by City is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top note is citruses; middle notes are spicy notes, anise and ivy; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla and tobacco.

NEW: City - Sexx!

Sexx by City is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Top note is dates; middle notes are coriander and sage; base notes are leather and tobacco.

NEW: City - Sexy Night!

Sexy Night by City is a Oriental fragrance for men. Top notes are orange and mandarin orange; middle note is lavender; base notes are cedar, oakmoss, amber and musk.

NEW: City - Savage!

Savage by City is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and grapefruit; middle notes are rosemary and pink pepper; base note is woody notes.

NEW: City - Status!

Status by City is a Woody Aquatic fragrance for men. Top note is watery notes; middle note is citruses; base notes are woody notes and musk.

NEW: Evoy - Soft Vetiver!

Soft Vetiver by EVOY is a fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Soft Vetiver was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Tatiana Naumova. Top notes are blood orange, vetiver, powdery notes and bergamot; middle notes are iris, smoke and hay; base notes are cedar, oak, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood.

NEW: Lia Ruy - Homme!

Homme by Lia Ruy is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Homme was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Julia Kupriyanova. Top notes are pink pepper and black currant; middle notes are iris, woodsy notes and lavender; base notes are cedar, vanilla and vetiver.

NEW: Le Re Noir - #269 Noir!

#269 Noir by Le Ré Noir is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. #269 Noir was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Valery Sokolov. The fragrance features amber, tobacco, woody notes and musk.

NEW: Le Re Noir - #270 Ombre Meridienne!

#270 Ombre méridienne by Le Ré Noir is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. #270 Ombre méridienne was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Valery Sokolov. The fragrance features peru balsam, sandalwood, olibanum, agarwood (oud) and amber.