Code of Conduct
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Ourige Since Douro - Froles!

"Wake up in a dream, twittering birds welcoming the dawn of a delightful Spring day, open the window, an endless wonderful landscape of exquisite flowers shaped by each of every single dream is waiting. Make a wish and go! Running across the flowery fields smelling the freedom of the mother nature and spreading happiness! Let’s your imagination works and practice your own habit of perfumer picking up your favorite flowers with the most beautiful shapes! Then dress your own bouquet of good moments adding a magical ribbon! Here we have a bouquet hard to find it, unique as each of us.

Froles is our interpretation of a bouquet hard to find! A distinctive alchemy which transports us through an olfactory promenade composed by unique scents like the precious tuberose, the blooming jasmine and the deep smell of seductive camellia mixed with a hint of pink pepper to give a rosy note and finishing with the patchouli elixir and intense Douro woods. A singular experience in a hard to find bouquet." - a note from the brand.

Froles was launched in 2019.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Ourige Since Douro - Romance!

"There were always wonderful kingdoms in the world. You only need to believe on it to live at them. Somewhere in a place beyond the mountains, surrounded by the castle walls. Ring the bells, chords of Celtic music are heard. Welcoming the sunset at the plateau, the enthusiastic crowd glows happiness! It’s time to go, disappear into the crowd, join the dancers celebrating life!! Suddenly someone whispering ”Do you want to dance with me?”. Fireworks, a glass of champagne, a dash of madness and eccentricity surrounded by mysteries and a forbidden allure made it a remarkable moment. Follow your senses, just let it happen, dive in a story that keeps unfolds over time and never ends, here it is the eternal romance of life.

Romance is made of grapefruit zest, blackberry and champagne accords interlaced with the whiteness of the fine blooming and shy gardenia, that reminds us about romance innocence, steeped in a vibrant cedar wood shaped by the euphoria given by the patchouli." - a note from the brand.

Romance was launched in 2019.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: EaSTory - Exposure!

"Exposure perfume for him was inspired from appearance or presentation before the public, as on a stage, on television, or in films. A lavish fragrance specially designed for the elite of men, filled with the calm of chilled fruits, white tea, and ancient floral notes of Sicilian lemons rising from the aroma of peonies & roses, followed by chopping waves of musk and sweet berries.

Traits: Prestigious, Elite, Sophisticated & Noble." - a note from the brand.
    Exposure was launched in 2019.

NEW: EaSTory - Vaco!

"Vaco perfume for him was inspired from a Latin word means be empty, be free, be unoccupied, be idle be vacant. It's thoroughly masculine fragrance, true elegance that revives comfort and relaxation, it throws the scents of fresh woods, and green tea soft lime and warm cardamom, followed by harmonious melodies of mellow moss amidst luxurious wood come from a springy sea of jasmine.

Traits: Adventurer, Daring, Bold, Active, Competitive." - a note from the brand.
    Vaco was launched in 2019.

NEW: Michael Michalsky - Michael Michalsky Berlin Fame For Men!

Michalsky Berlin Fame For Men by Michael Michalsky is a Leather fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Michalsky Berlin Fame For Men was launched in 2019. Top notes are mandarin orange, citron and orange; middle notes are coriander, violet and cedar; base notes are labdanum, leather, benzoin and amber.

NEW: Luxar - Lumium 435!

Lumium 435 by LUXAR is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Lumium 435 was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, tarragon, basil, pine tree needles, thyme and apple; middle notes are geranium, jasmine, lavender, carnation and sage; base notes are cedar, patchouli, sandalwood, suede, oakmoss and musk.
    Last edited by hednic; 18th January 2020 at 08:08 PM.

NEW: Tiens - Envol!

Envol is an aquatic male scent, ideal for those who enjoy nature, freedom and adventure. Top notes: blackcurrant, bergamot and cardamom. Heart: watermelon, galbanum and violet. Base: cedar, musk and incense. Available as 100 ml EDT.

NEW: Tiens - Ho!

Ho is a fragrance for magnetic, seductive and elegant men. Top notes: elemi, coriander and incense. Heart: violets, hyacinth and lavender. Base: myrrh, musk and amber. Available as 100 ml EDT

NEW: Jamal Perfumes - Scent 301!

“Here my thought was to work with rich evocative ingredients – like cedar, leather, oakmoss and tobacco – to create a sense of deep confidence. But I also wanted this to be a warm and personable scent, something worn with an easy elegance.

For me this scent has a sense of stately living. I imagine the classic elegant interiors of 18th century gentlemen’s clubs – a suggestion of leatherbound books and chesterfields, with the smoky hint of logs on the fire. But there is also an exterior world here that is more contemporary – valleys, woods and the earth of the English countryside.
    However, those are just my starting points. What does it suggest to you when it becomes yours? I’d love to know.” - a note from the brand.
    Scent 301 was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Mohammed Jamal.

NEW: Jamal Perfumes - Scent 642!

“Sometimes as a scent evolves and takes shape, I begin to see it with all the completeness and presence of a living character. This was very much the case with this fragrance.

As with Scent 935, there is that union of rose and jasmine at the centre, though here I have used tuberose with neroli, amber and musk, that release something entirely different and new.
    For me this scent expresses an extraordinary free spirit delighting in life – single-minded, subtly intelligent and slightly mischievous – with a unique take on the world.
    But I’d love to know the characteristics it expresses to you when it becomes yours.” - a note from the brand.
    Scent 642 was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Mohammed Jamal.

NEW: Jamal Perfumes - Scent 774!

“The idea for this scent first came to me from stories of the immensely valuable cargoes of spices and exotic materials carried to England by merchant ships of the East India Company. Many of these goods were highly prized by Europe’s aristocracy. But of course they were already in use by the great perfumers of the Middle East, India and China.

I have created a scent that is both ancient and modern – that evokes a tradition we can trace back to 6thcentury Arabia.
    For me this is a truly contemporary scent that also subtly alludes to its rich heritage.
    But what are your thoughts? What does it become when it becomes yours?” - a note from the brand.
    Scent 774 was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Mohammed Jamal.

NEW: Jamal Perfumes - Scent 935!

“The very first perfumer we know of is mentioned in a Babylonian cuneiform tablet from the second millennium BC. Her name is Tapputi; she’s a chemist and an overseer at the Royal Palace. In crafting this modern scent, I drew inspiration from the legend, combining beautifully light and airy notes with some deeper tones, all harmonised by the union of rose and jasmine that lies at the core of this perfume.

For me the result is real originality of character – an elegant balance of forces suggesting passion and independence, power and innocence.
    But I’d love to know what you think when it becomes yours.” - a note from the brand.
    Scent 935 was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Mohammed Jamal.

NEW: Jorum Studio - Psychoterratica I!

"Psychoterratica I is best worn liberally. We like to think of I as an ambient aroma which helps exalt other fragrances and particular materials within a blend.

This perfume recalls the aroma left behind by lichen on the palm of hands after gentle rolling. The soft ghost-note nuances of botanicals, musk, woods and resin.
    Tree Moss Absolute is paired carefully alongside Atlas Cedarwood Absolute. Psychoterratica I permeates a cool botanical signature." (from the brand's website)
    Psychoterratica I was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Euan McCall.

NEW: Jorum Studio - Psychoterratica II!

"Psychoterratica II possess an effervescent opening, green flourishes with sweet floral aspects and saline Ambergris.

II emerges from a bed of Tonka Bean Absolute and compounds to a lush vegetative harmony with a touch of Tree Moss Absolute.
    The perfume is both fresh and rich whilst maintaining an omni-present rhizomous and a gritty aqueous swell." (from the brand's website)
    Psychoterratica II was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Euan McCall.

NEW: Jorum Studio - Psychoterratica III!

"Psychoterratica III shows a spicier, warmer and drier tonality. We have taken our beloved Tree Moss Absolute and drenched it with Fir Balsam Absolute.

Psychoterratica III displays multiple olfactory collisions - sensations forced together to create odd and unusual mineral flourishes." (from the brand's website)
    Psychoterratica III was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Euan McCall.

NEW: NSHQ - A man Of Shadow!

"The mysteries of aloes wood are similar to that of “A Man of Shadow”, reflected in its authenticity, rareness, and powerful scent." - a note from the brand.

A Man of Shadow was launched in 2019.

NEW: Salvatore Ferragamo - Ferragamo!

Ferragamo is a new perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for men and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by Salvatore Ferragamo Group.

Perfumer

Antoine Maisondieu

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Lemon
    Heart Notes
    Violet, Leather
    Base Notes
    Musk, Vetiver

NEW: Boitown - Limit For Man!

Limit For Man by Boitown is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are passionfruit, cardamom, watermelon and basil; middle notes are vanilla, grapefruit, violet leaf, lavender and black currant; base notes are vetiver, musk and cedar.

NEW: Boitown - Boitown For Men!

Boitown For Men by Boitown is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon and green apple; middle notes are tonka bean, geranium and ambergris; base notes are labdanum, vanilla and oakmoss.

NEW: Boitown - Auras For Men!

Auras For Men by Boitown is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are citruses and basil; middle notes are oakmoss and cedar; base notes are indonesian patchouli leaf and ambergris.

NEW: Boitown - Aqua Numen!

Aqua Numen by Boitown is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, sea notes and cardamom; middle notes are nutmeg, lavender, pepper and sage; base notes are amber, cypress and sandalwood.

NEW: Givenchy - Gentleman Eau De Parfum Boisee!

Gentleman Eau de Parfum BoisÚe by Givenchy is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Gentleman Eau de Parfum BoisÚe was launched in 2020. Top notes are black pepper, coriander and geranium; middle notes are iris, cedar and cacao pod; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and woodsy notes.

NEW: Hermes - Terre D'Hermes Flacon H 2020 Eau de Toilette!

Terre d'Hermes Flacon H 2020 Eau de Toilette by HermŔs is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Terre d'Hermes Flacon H 2020 Eau de Toilette was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena. Top notes are orange and grapefruit; middle notes are pelargonium and pepper; base notes are patchouli, cedar, vetiver and benzoin.

NEW: Hermes - Terre D'Hermes Flacon H 2020 Parfum!

Terre d'Hermes Flacon H 2020 Parfum by HermŔs is a Woody Chypre fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Terre d'Hermes Flacon H 2020 Parfum was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena. Top notes are grapefruit and orange; middle note is flint; base notes are woodsy notes, oak moss and benzoin.

NEW: Azzaro - Chrome Extreme!

Azzaro Chrome Extreme by Azzaro is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Azzaro Chrome Extreme was launched in 2020. Top note is green mandarin; middle notes are juniper berries and sea notes; base notes are amber and cashmeran.

NEW: Lomani - Lomani Dangerous!

Lomani Dangerous by Lomani is a Woody fragrance for men. Lomani Dangerous was launched in 2019. Top notes are lavender, orange leaf and rosemary; middle notes are atlas cedar, geranium, sage and incense; base notes are vetiver, incense, oakmoss and cedar.

NEW: Amberfig - Monsieur!

Monsieur by Amberfig is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Monsieur was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is David MagalhŃes. Top notes are fig leaf, bergamot, petitgrain, sage and ginger; middle notes are geranium, jasmine and lavender; base notes are oakmoss, virginia cedar and musk.

NEW: Oriflame - Eclat Toujours!

Eclat Toujours by Oriflame is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Eclat Toujours was launched in 2020. Eclat Toujours was created by Alexandra Carlin and Alienor Massenet. The fragrance features mint, iris and leather.

NEW: Tom Ford - Beau De Jour Eau De Parfum!

Beau De Jour Eau de Parfum by Tom Ford is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Beau De Jour Eau de Parfum was launched in 2020. Top notes are lavender extract and lavender; middle notes are rosemary, geranium, mint, oakmoss and basil; base notes are patchouli and amber.

NEW: Bench - Bench Motion For Him!

Bench Motion For Him was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, apple and orange blossom; middle notes are cinnamon, geranium, cloves and lavender; base notes are sandalwood, cedar, vetiver and vanila.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast